Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with the other comments. I get she is a parent of young children and obviously has a strong work ethic which is admirable, but is she really happy? She doesn’t just look tired she looks ill.
I honestly think it’s her need for everything to be perfect and on a schedule that drives her mad. She just has to be fully in control and she can’t control the kids (we’ve all seen her obsession over sleeping and meals), but she can control her food intake, I honestly foresee some kind of mental breakdown in her future if she doesn’t get some serious help before long.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed ages ago but she used to have a Nanny and loads of childcare - for ages she only seemed to ever have one child at a time. I swear I remember her complaining how hard it was even though she never actually seemed to parent them both alone much.
Agree she doesn’t seem to have much of a support system from actual friends/families though

Reactions: 1
Find it so cringe when people film themselves singing, like what do you want an inbox full of compliments?

Is her husband ever present. All her q&a basically say she does bedtime by herself, she needs childcare if she is to get any time to her self.. I’m not her biggest fan but jeez this sounds tough seeing as she has her own business to run too

Reactions: 2
Did I just watch her cut some straggly ends of her hair for a poor child to wear as a wig? No one wants her split ends!

That was essentially just the trim she needed and with the remainder of her hair she could donate

Did she realise how awful her long hair actually was and decided to donate it to make it look intentional? 🤣

I’ve stopped following but the notification prompted me to take a look. I hate how with every book she’s like “there’s nothing out there, it’ll be in inks and schools etc” she has such an elevated view of herself.
And why in some photos has she stuck emoji’s over Zachary, but not others 🙄 and then happily posts her youngest. makes zero sense

Reactions: 3
So some more kid gets a teeny tiny bob and she still has massive length of hair. A good intention but she could have given more. Her hair was grossly long
---
I love the comments where people are saying where they themselves have donated, or their kids have donated like 17 inches multiple times, completely shaved their head etc. but good on you Rhi

Did she realise how awful her long hair actually was and decided to donate it to make it look intentional? 🤣

I’ve stopped following but the notification prompted me to take a look. I hate how with every book she’s like “there’s nothing out there, it’ll be in inks and schools etc” she has such an elevated view of herself.
And why in some photos has she stuck emoji’s over Zachary, but not others 🙄 and then happily posts her youngest. makes zero sense
Yes I agree - the random emoji thing on Z’s face is just so freaking weird!!

I find it bizarre she’s still showing off Theo’s face even though he’s very identifiable now. He’s so clearly her favourite.

Reactions: 3
Hi all, new to this thread. She just popped up on my insta again after following her years ago and I noticed she had a new book but when I googled it saw in the first post on this thread that she regurgitates other people’s books for her own, can anyone recommend books by decent, qualified nutritionists who haven’t done this?

I really don’t get why she shows her younger son’s face but not her older one. Her younger kid is readily identifiable, he’s not a baby and hasn’t been for some time.

Other than that does she ever stop moaning about hard her life is?

Reactions: 4
not sure if this has come up before but she does say ‘recently’ …seems like some trademark drama with re:nourish soups in @pleese comment section 👀

IMG_7468.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Gosh, I’d forgotten all about her, I had you follow as she was doing my head in, this looks interesting thoug!

not sure if this has come up before but she does say ‘recently’ …seems like some trademark drama with re:nourish soups in @pleese comment section 👀

View attachment 2886642
I can just imagine this overgrown brat having a tantrum that someone dares to use 're-' in their branding because SHE IS RHI *stamps feet and shakes feathers on extravagant outfit she's wearing to someone else's hen do / wedding etc etc*

I can just imagine this overgrown brat having a tantrum that someone dares to use 're-' in their branding because SHE IS RHI *stamps feet and shakes feathers on extravagant outfit she's wearing to someone else's hen do / wedding etc etc*
How would anyone confuse re:nourish with rhitrition 🤨 She’s such a drama llama.