Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilelms

It’s no doubt a kinda nod to Deliciously Ella!

Yeah that’s what I think every time I hear the word, surprised it was allowed!
It’s funny she probably does expire to be like Deliciously Ella but she’ll only ever be the equivalent of a cheap knock-off 🤣

Reactions: 1

Jc456

VIP Member
She’s a complete idiot. I just don’t think she does much parenting tbh - I have two kids the same age and any outfit I wear gets covered throughout the day.
She’s also now dressing her kids in it too - she’s either got money to burn and doesn’t care about ruined clothes or she’s completely restricting what they do so they get zero mess on the outfits
The Sophie that works in her clinic is usually head to toe in white as well

• Haha

It is what it is

Am I right in thinking Rhiannon is launching a supplement brand? She much be paying a lot for outsourcing so no doubt they will be extortionate. She doesn’t have a medical background, hence the nutritionist and not dietician (regardless of what bullshit excuses she gives)

but also she’s made these posts in the past deterring people away from supplements so why the sudden U-turn? Money? Thought so

Attachments

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Definitely going to be pregnant again soon methinks! She clearly favours the youngest though, it’s sad to see how obvious it is!

Truthslayer

VIP Member
I feel for Rhi but agreed she is such a victim. Tbh I think she has PND, it’s not just linked to the lockdown birth thing. Absolutely no shame in it but I hope she gets the help she needs.

KittyKat1234

Yes, I feel that she is in a fortunate position with nanny and being able to afford nursery too.
What was the awful weaning advice?!

ellobird

VIP Member
Is she still friends with Lucy Mountain? I’ve only really known of Rhi through Lucy previously but haven’t seen them together since Rhi had the baby

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Omfg what is there to be nervous about her 3 month old having a few bottles. It really seems like she’s searching for things to complain about