Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
She is honestly one of the worst for that. She always hides the ad in a big block of text. I think it’s even worse coming from a ‘qualified professional’ like her as people actively try and follow her advice without realising she’s actually just flogging almonds.

Reactions: 5

Hibernia

Does anyone else find the trend of holding off announcing the baby’s gender to generate more engagement really, really pathetic. ‘Mummy nutrition’, who I unfollowed because she’s annoying AF was the WORST for this, she teased everything, the gender, the name… they do it for one reason, they know people are curious and will check their page more regularly until it’s announced. Seems like Rhi and Lucy M are doing the same thing. Rhi’s blue heart at the end of the scan post would suggest she is having a girl - influencers love to throw their followers off the scent, it gives them a power trip 🤣
Yeh I think its a pain in the arse too, like your baby isn't a fucking game I don't care what sex it is.

Reactions: 5

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I think she just refers to everyone as “help” tbh. It’s her attempt at being “private”. Her husbands clearly asked not to be featured, but I don’t see why she can’t even talk about him it’s very misleading
Hes never wanted to be featured, but she never wrote him out of hers or Zs life like she is now, he’s had one horrible mention about fainting at the birth and then it’s been all about her, how hard her life is, how she’s managing so much alone, incredibly disingenuous of her.

Reactions: 4

majestic26

VIP Member
She's always low-key slagging him off on there! To be honest the fact she's celebrating him taking them out for 90 mins makes me think she's got a point. I get that he's the main breadwinner and has that pressure to deal with but he sounds VERY uninvolved. My other half talking the kids out for 90 mins wouldn't even be worthy of a special mention because it's so normal.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Agree. Does she present a particularly affluent life though? Certainly not compared to be people like Alice Liveing at a private members club several times a week and blowing several grand on clothes a month.

As for the size of their house - you just can’t make assumptions about someone’s income on that basis. One of the people I know who lives in an incredible house lost both their parents young and inherited. Tbh some of the comments on here just smack of jealousy.

Anyone, on another note, is anyone else disappointed she isn’t doing a gender reveal this time 🤣
Affluent in the sense of her home location, the food she buys, the private gym she uses, her kitchen set up etc, but I think a lot of the appearance comes from the way she speaks and the language she uses, but I certainly don’t get spoiled rich girl vibes from her, she’s happy at home and she does work hard. Omg, I’m sounding like a fan girl, which I’m not 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It’s not all or nothing though, you can find things people do and say problematic but that doesn’t mean that everything about them and their life is wrong. I find her odd and rather exhausting to watch and quite performative but she’s a good mummy as she’d say and she’s not out and about shopping, buying endless tat from B&M lol, partying and leaving Z with anyone and everyone. There’s worse out there for sure.

It’s just odd these days not to know, when I had my babies we weren’t told, they actively refused to tell you, lol. It’s a bit weird keeping it a secret because it’s not like we’re not going to find out in a few months anyway 😂😂😂😂.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Right so Z is getting upset and instead of comforting him or going down to his level she films herself and posts to instagram. So full of empathy.

majestic26

VIP Member
Getting quite a bit of flak in the comments for her latest reel, people saying she just spent their weekly food budget on snacks, buying sushi in Waitrose when the reality is most people are trying to stretch their cash in places like Aldi.

Those reels of her floating around a supermarket and fingering all the healthy food make me cringe so much. The things she says give her away so much. 'Not all snacks are bad' yeah no shit! 'They can be a lifesaver for blood sugars' they're also really bloody tasty if you get the right ones. She views food as something purely functional rather than something to take pleasure in!

Why does she say ‘help’? Why doesn’t she say nanny or childminder, or friend/family have come to help? Her use of ‘help’ gives me real Kathryn Stockett/‘The Help’ movie vibes and it is gross.
At least she didn’t say “THE help” 😂 but yeah “got some help today” like she’s a single mum when she has a husband and childcare is just downright cheeky if you ask me.

clsocial

This can’t be normal getting this hysterical over a dead squirrel?!?!
she is unhinged!!! 'human fault' because the squirrel was hit in daylight. I don't think anyone is out there trying to hit squirrels or birds 😅 what an absolute melt.

• Haha

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Gosh she looks tiny! This is so damaging for anyone that sees this with an ED. Also what’s with the heavy filter

what a rude condescending bitch. How about don’t have a page about motherhood if you can’t take peoples opinions. The screenshots don’t really show how rude she was!
I know! She came over so ridiculously and clearly unbalanced!

she’s trying to sell others a healthy lifestyle but is portraying a worrying one instead - the way she’s acting/looking she’s the last person I would personally take advice from
I agree! She has the appearance and behaviour of someone with issues who desperately needs some help. She seems like an incredibly sad individual.

she’s trying to sell others a healthy lifestyle but is portraying a worrying one instead - the way she’s acting/looking she’s the last person I would personally take advice from
I agree! She has the appearance and behaviour of someone with issues who desperately needs some help. She seems like an incredibly sad individual.

tatty400

Anyone else think she’s weirdly obsessed with Lucy Meck. Even to the point of copying her pregnancy symptoms. As soon as Lucy says she’s sick, Rhi’s nausea makes a sudden return. Really strange woman.

• Haha
Possibly unpopular opinion - but she should cut her hair. The reels of her in supermarkets with it all the way down her back irritate me, it feels quite juvenile
I do agree but not because I think there’s anything juvenile about long hair, just that I think it doesn’t suit her as much as she thinks it does. Her head and facial feature proportions are really odd, tiny head, big nose, very small jaw and it just really emphasises that. She’d look better with more of a mid length style but I think she’s one of those people that’s overly attached to their hair because they think it’s beautiful and feminine and therefore makes them the same.

LewyB

Apologies for putting this into Rhi’s thread - we need to start one for Skeletal Sophie (how does that happen?!) but as a member of her nutrition team the message here is so so so damaging. She looks awful, and posing to make herself even tinier. This girl has such massive issues.
Yeah, please start one on her if it’s defo allowed on here!
I have to be honest… Sophie makes me feel uncomfortable and sick. I had to unfollow her. Basically the unspoken message via the behaviour of her and rhiannon is that anything bigger than them must be fat and hideous. They are clearly sick.
I don’t understand how the other nutritionists and dietitians in her team outside of bobble head rhiannon haven’t had a word with Sophie. There are enough of them. How the hell is she serving at a “clinic” that sees ED sufferers. Furthermore how are you overseeing potential treatment of people…that you definitely strive to look like?! Utter madness.

side note: Sophie made it seem like she got married in her garden during lockdown…this is news to me.
Second side note: she needs to stop badly editing her photos… she doesn’t need to manipulate them to look any skinnier. She is just awfully tragic.

Her shoulders in the latest video she posted....😢
She looks skeletal… her body looks like it isn’t getting enough calories to sustain her health and grow that baby.

I know she has this fear of the bump/ weight gain, but I feel like she needs an intervention, where are her friends/family/husband????

sohomum

I saw that....what an absolute idiot....what if he gets in when she's not there, or door locks and can't be opened or shuts the cat in..unbelievably stupid thing to do in first place and then to upload it to IG for potentially 1000's to see
Not clever and not teaching Z any safety lessons whatsoever....get him some toys to play with and stop filming him doing stupid things
Yep exactly. For someone constantly going on about her anxiety as well…baffling.

My claustrophobia cannot handle seeing her shutting the door on Z, I’ll be having nightmares about tumble driers tonight lol. She’s just uploaded another story saying the door is never fully closed which is a complete lie as you can so clearly see the door fully closed in the video 😂