Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beatrix....That's true , but she needs to stop making out she's so busy then when she clearly isn't .

Reactions: 5
Just because she doesn't vlog/come up with content on a regular basis doesn't mean she's not busy. She does a lot with Delilah (playing/educational things), cooking, gardening, visiting family, etc. I doubt she's lying on the couch all day watching tv.

Just because she doesn't have a traditional job doesn't mean she's lazy. She just values different things, which is fine.

As well she's been open about her struggles with anxiety and mental health. Which I think plays a huge part in her lack of content.

Reactions: 10
We have covered all this already. This is turning into a right "we 🧡 Rhiannon" thread with everyone defending her failing to be a youtuber and making content unless it's an #AD, which she manages perfectly fine! Assuming she can't produce videos due to anxiety just doesn't add up with what she herself said in her latest vlog. Again, after saying she likes filming and talking to her viewers about stuff, she says she missed telling the camera stuff and sharing random things with her viewers when not vlogging. She has said numerous times that she cannot manage editing with D at home, off school which is ridiculous because that's one kid, one well behaved kid with grandparents that are able to watch her and a childminder. She also doesn't do that much with her unless you see something the rest of us don't, she does the bare basic feeding and keeping said child alive. We all do that. At least that's all she vlogs and if we can't say she's lazy because she doesn't vlog everything then we can't assume she does a LOT with D because she doesn't vlog that much! If she wanted to be super hand on, she'd enroll her into more activities than just tap dancing, maybe take her to soft play to be a normal child. Or even better, as she has no actual job, home ed her special little girl! Now THAT would be hands on, impressive and create a lot of content. But alas, back to her being absolutely not basic and super mum with anxiety!
Defending that is an insult to actual working mothers who have mental health issues and still raise multiple kids, go to work and manage to "garden & cook" whilst maybe or maybe not being on medication and doing CBT. Stop.
Plz start a rave thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
D is at school 36 hours a week ( obviously holidays just now ) ...what on earth does she do ??

Reactions: 3
D is at school 36 hours a week ( obviously holidays just now ) ...what on earth does she do ??
She reads a book ofcourse! And repots her plants over and over again and again into more esthetically pleasing overpriced pots, and mists all her plants, and goes to ballet, and doesn't meal plan at all so has tongo to the shop daily to get some bitzzz and then there's that random crosstich she did for skillshare that I'm sure is a totally legitimate hobbie of hers! And ofcourse a load of laundry here and there, and lighting the fire! Or and a coffee from town, takes up time ya know? Or and animal crossing! And them D needs feeding and talking to now and again, I mean there's only so many old movies she can watch and so many maileg mice she can move between her 4 rooms in her giant mouse house! and God forbid she was allowed to sit and stare at cbeebies for an hour so mum could edit a video on her laptop next to her.
In other words, I'm sure she is very very busy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d have a lot more respect if she just said she does vlog as more of a hobby now and only films ‘interesting’ things of whatever (not that any of her content is remotely interesting).
the making out shes far too busy to do her ‘job’ is what’s annoying

Reactions: 9
First minute of this vlog is a prime example of how she makes out like she's sooooo busy.

She's not. She just doesn't manage her time well.

She reads a book ofcourse! And repots her plants over and over again and again into more esthetically pleasing overpriced pots, and mists all her plants, and goes to ballet, and doesn't meal plan at all so has tongo to the shop daily to get some bitzzz and then there's that random crosstich she did for skillshare that I'm sure is a totally legitimate hobbie of hers! And ofcourse a load of laundry here and there, and lighting the fire! Or and a coffee from town, takes up time ya know? Or and animal crossing! And them D needs feeding and talking to now and again, I mean there's only so many old movies she can watch and so many maileg mice she can move between her 4 rooms in her giant mouse house! and God forbid she was allowed to sit and stare at cbeebies for an hour so mum could edit a video on her laptop next to her.
In other words, I'm sure she is very very busy.
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that hobby of hers :ROFLMAO: Probs because I never saw her do it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has been workshy from day 1... she has only ever worked in lush for a short time lol .

Reactions: 7
She really has never suited a middle pattern ....her face is already to long without highlighting it . Shoulder length in a side pattern would be much better , ( her hairdresser obviously not wanting to hurt her feelings with saying that )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really has never suited a middle pattern ....her face is already to long without highlighting it . Shoulder length in a side pattern would be much better , ( her hairdresser obviously not wanting to hurt her feelings with saying that )
Completely agree! In her last vlog, when she's doing her hair, she briefly puts it in a side parting and I thought it looked so much nicer.

Reactions: 1
Doug has on his Instagram he is a public figure 🤣😂🤣..in his dreams what a twit , honestly these 2 need a dose off reality ( more so her ) and why are they still not married ? His grandparents will be ashamed with him living in sin and having a 5 year old .. Mind you it will be compicated how will she get her mum and grandma in the same building when they don't talk .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has been workshy from day 1... she has only ever worked in lush for a short time lol .
She did work at either Office or Schuh when she started youtube - not sure if this was a Saturday job or actually a decent number of hours. The short-lived Lush stint was odd though.

Doug has on his Instagram he is a public figure 🤣😂🤣..in his dreams what a twit , honestly these 2 need a dose off reality ( more so her ) and why are they still not married ? His grandparents will be ashamed with him living in sin and having a 5 year old .. Mind you it will be compicated how will she get her mum and grandma in the same building when they don't talk .
Also I doubt anyone nowadays cares about ‘living in sin’! It’s been a long time since I heard that phrase 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Ungrateful gets complaining about the cruise ..while some folk could be struggling to pay bills , health problems ect.

The fact that Doug has “public figure” on his Instagram honestly cracks me up. They must honestly feed off of each other’s delusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wellies97...Tbh I'm shocked he has it , we all know lazy is wakadoodle / delusion but I really thought Doug had more sence .How the F is he a public figure 😂🤔🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
The intro to her past vlog...A shaky voice and her daughter sat eating her breakfast 🙄isn't that a privacy invasion to D ?? What man wants his home life and daughter put online?....Doug is just a wee boy with no say in my opinion .

I have so much respect for Lily Pebbles she hides her daughters face and doesn't use her for content .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.