Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silent beauty .....Yes I do know the area , ok it's not a slum like shameless but it is a bit run down .Her character doesn't fit the area she would be more suited to a older house on a main Rd

Last edited:
I was really surprised with the house they bought (and the price!). I was expecting something older with bay windows and creaky floorboards.

I haven’t watched Rhi in two years. Sounds like she’s just exactly the same as she was two years ago.

Reactions: 1
I live in her town and recognise where she lives, it’s honestly nothing special. Not the worst and definitely not the best. I’m just wondering how much they bought their house for.

She thinks she has a great view from her bedroom window 🙄🙄..Girl seriously if that's a good view, I wouldn't like to see a bad .

I think she has been dumped from channel mum because she has made it clear she's not having any more kids . I hope D had a proper birthday party this year with her friends and not just a garden full off adults.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she has been dumped from channel mum because she has made it clear she's not having any more kids . I hope D had a proper birthday party this year with her friends and not just a garden full off adults.
Yeah, I hope so too. There's no excuses now she's at school. Even if Rhi didn't want to have the hassle of a party, I hope D saw her friends and had fun.

I think they bought the house based on a decent school being around the corner.

Reactions: 2
She isn't having anymore kids ( fair enough) ..but you would think they would get the girl a pet and I don't mean a rabbit or hamster lol I mean a puppy or kitten just so she has memories when she's a adult.

The house was in the £340k mark which seems crazy to me for what it is but I dont live in England so unsure.

It's a lot for that house, I think. And I have no idea how they afford all they have on Dougs wages. We think it's family money that helped them buy the house because Rhiannon has stupidly expensive taste for someone who just stays at home and panics about everything and doesn't actually put content out anywhere near enough to support even just herself.
D looks like she goes to private school (I don't think she does but her uniform must stand out, the double breasted dress is such a giveaway that your parents think they're better than other parents 🤣

Our income is a good amount bigger than Doug could be earning and whilst we have more children and commitments than Rhi does or probably ever will, I could never get away with paying 20+ quid per plate, cup, serviette or bloody handmade soy, monk poured virgin blood blessed candle.. or 40 plus quid for a toddler jumper that they'll outgrow in a few months. Gives me literal pressure headaches to see money wasted on things that people don't NEED when there are food banks going empty.
If she stopped being such a wet flannel about everything maybe they could afford to do that house up??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t say 360k for what seems like a 3 bed semi with a decent garden is expensive, esp in the SE where they live

I wouldn’t say 360k for what seems like a 3 bed semi with a decent garden is expensive, esp in the SE where they live
To be fair, it's it's SE that makes it expensive. But then 360 isn't that expensive either, even for the SE. If she did a proper house tour we could find out if it's worth it or not lol. But the 3rd bedroom, her office is a box room, no en suite, no bathroom downstairs.

To be fair, it's it's SE that makes it expensive. But then 360 isn't that expensive either, even for the SE. If she did a proper house tour we could find out if it's worth it or not lol. But the 3rd bedroom, her office is a box room, no en suite, no bathroom downstairs.
I’m on a first time buyer group on Facebook and people around the Kent area are always complaining how expensive it is in most areas, the south generally is more expensive for smaller property ☺ Up north Rhiannon’s house would probably sell for about 125k 😂

Reactions: 4
It was 335K
It would drive me mad that the loo is not in the bathroom. It’s in a separate room and it doesn’t look easy to knock the two together.

I honestly don’t think Doug is on £78,000. He’s still pretty young and hasn’t accumulated enough years of experience to be at the top end of the scale salary wise, he’s only had this job for about 5 years. I’m sure he’s on around £50,000 or so which is enough but definitely not enough to afford a mortgage, utilities, delilah’s needs and fund Rhiannon’s spending habits. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s just how I see it.
Yeah, I don't think he's on that yet either, but knowing his high earning potential probably makes Rhiannon even more lackadaisical about working.

It would drive me mad that the loo is not in the bathroom. It’s in a separate room and it doesn’t look easy to knock the two together.
That would really annoy me too. Kind of unhygienic as well.

Last edited:
For someone who has an expensive taste for everything and tries so hard to be posh she doesnt even try to work to support her shopping habit.

Reactions: 4
The separate toilet gives me old council house vibes 🤣 although it wouldn’t bother me as if someone’s showering I can still use the toilet rather than waiting etc, I don’t see how it’s unhygienic? If anything surely it’s more hygienic to have people do their business away from your bath and toilet brush storage ha ha!

Reactions: 10
I don’t see how it’s unhygienic? If anything surely it’s more hygienic to have people do their business away from your bath and toilet brush storage ha ha!
True... though I was thinking about how it means people will have to turn door handles before being able to wash their hands after going to the loo, or forget to wash their hands completely.

Wow... Rhiannon's thread sure is exciting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As I said im not from England so for some reason I always imagined her house to be some extravagant thing😂 not a 3 bed semi. (Not that theres anything wrong with it).
She must be making a pretty decent living though.

I’m not sure where people got the impression her house was extravagant. We’ve all seen 95% of the inside. To me, being from the UK, it’s fairly clear it’s a post-war semi. It has no period features and it’s bland.

I don’t know why she was so careless with her location.

Reactions: 7
No bay windows or anything it's just like a council house tbh.( Not that there is anything wrong with that ).. Am surprised she still has that filthy stair carpet and flat horrible living room door and front door ..All the money she spends on crap all that could have been replaced .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.