Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s fundamentally lazy and chooses not to do her job! She has time for all her ‘classes’, endless online shopping and going to M&S/ get coffees, returning her deliveries. She really doesn’t deserve to call her self anything other than a SAH mum, nothing wrong with that, but she cannot say this is a job.
I don’t think she’s lazy at all. I think she’s got chronic OCD.. anxiety and is a die hard perfectionist. I suffer with every single one of those things so can sympathise but I have really had to knock it on the head now I’m a mother. She almost needs treatment. She obviously suffers badly with her mental health and it clearly effects her day to day life.

Reactions: 15
Although I can empathise with the fact that she has mental health problems, I absolutely don’t agree with the statement that she isn’t lazy when she clearly is. I’m 22 and suffer from bipolar disorder, I work in a large corporation, part of the sustainability and global impact sector. I am always busy. I cannot imagine not showing up to work 3/4 of the month (almost every month) returning around payday and blaming my absence on my disorder. If it does get to that point, its best to let everyone know you won’t be creating any content for the foreseeable future, no need to even disclose why, instead of just not showing up. If I did that, I’d be fired and for good reason. Considering she views this as her job, she should act as such but her work ethic is appalling. If she really struggles with anxiety to the point where she cannot work, she should take a step back and seek professional health.

Reactions: 15
Although I can empathise with the fact that she has mental health problems, I absolutely don’t agree with the statement that she isn’t lazy when she clearly is. I’m 22 and suffer from bipolar disorder, I work in a large corporation, part of the sustainability and global impact sector. I am always busy. I cannot imagine not showing up to work 3/4 of the month (almost every month) returning around payday and blaming my absence on my disorder. If it does get to that point, its best to let everyone know you won’t be creating any content for the foreseeable future, no need to even disclose why, instead of just not showing up. If I did that, I’d be fired and for good reason. Considering she views this as her job, she should act as such but her work ethic is appalling. If she really struggles with anxiety to the point where she cannot work, she should take a step back and seek professional health.
I agree, she’s not lazy, just extremely fortunate that her situation allows her to take many mental health breaks without anyone to answer to and without financial fear.
Her mental health has worsened over the last few years and is much clearer to see in recent videos, either that or she is being more honest.

Reactions: 4
I think she’s a nice person but she definitely needs help. The best way to help yourself is to distance from anything that might trigger you, clearly YouTube causes her anxiety to become heightened. I just think she should be honest with herself and stop making YouTube videos, I think she may have a hard time admitting that being a stay at home mum is her job, even if there is nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: 2
Only 2 options.She either takes the bull by the horns and just gets on with the vlogging ( and I don't mean a vlog every 6 weeks 🙄) and trys to over come this ridiculous perfectionist farce ..or she quits asap because she is just coming across lazy ...Funny how she can manage the vlogs /insta story's when it's a AD

Reactions: 9
Honestly, you’d have thought that creating the perfect post for an AD would give her more anxiety than posting a vlog but somehow she always manages to get the ADs up on time. I really don’t think it is her anxiety, anxiety doesn’t work on the basis of convenience.

Reactions: 11
Wellies97 ...I agree with you .She can also go see her PT ect on her own . Believe you me if she was properly anxious she would not be able to do that .

Doug's parents must be sick off her following everyone around with a camera yet she is a bag of be nerves 🙄 it makes no sense ...she ain't ever going to be Holly Willoughby lol , never in a million year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wellies97 ...I agree with you .She can also go see her PT ect on her own . Believe you me if she was properly anxious she would not be able to do that .

Doug's parents must be sick off her following everyone around with a camera yet she is a bag of be nerves 🙄 it makes no sense ...she ain't ever going to be Holly Willoughby lol , never in a million year.
I’m sure never in a million years would Rhiannon want to be like Holly Willoughby or associated with anyone similar?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This is massively oversimplifying mental illness. Not just sticking up for Rhiannon here but just needed to say that it is perfectly believable that someone could feel able to visit a gym in their own time but feel too overwhelmed to complete a work task (produce content in this case) due to anxiety/perfectionism/OCD.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, you’d have thought that creating the perfect post for an AD would give her more anxiety than posting a vlog but somehow she always manages to get the ADs up on time. I really don’t think it is her anxiety, anxiety doesn’t work on the basis of convenience.
THIS.

• Heart
Agree!
I think too many posts are defending the fact that she is actually lazy. If she can muster an AD she can manage to actually do her job, or she needs to stop this YouTube nonsense all together.
In the last vlog she's talking about how much she misses vlogging and telling her viewers random things so obvious it's NOT causing her anxiety. She says that it's easier not to vlog as she doesn't need to worry about filming stuff, so she IS lazy and finding it too much work.

We can't pawn everything on mental health! If we can work full time and manage a home with MH, so can Rhi who CHOOSES to make video Ads online featuring her own mug. 💩👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly think that the people defending her laziness must honestly be just as lazy as her. You wouldn’t be justifying her actions unless you do the same thing. My compassion does not extend far enough to make excuses for someone’s blatant laziness when there are so many people in the world who manage to do their jobs amazingly, whether that’s staying at home or going out to work, even though they struggle with mental illness. I do genuinely believe that some people struggle to the point where they cannot work but she clearly is not one of them, she just does what’s convenient for her and it’s as simple as that.

Also, props to all the mothers out there who are raising their children beautifully. You’re all doing a great job. Also, a big well done to the mums who manage to work at the same time with no excuses! You are all great role models.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is a absolute hypocrite they Princess fruit tins are full off sugar no way should she buy them she is just obviously doing the AD for cash ..funny how her mental health didn't affect her that day mind you she had her wee short boyfriend / enabaler with her for support I suppose .

Reactions: 4
I honestly think that the people defending her laziness must honestly be just as lazy as her. You wouldn’t be justifying her actions unless you do the same thing. My compassion does not extend far enough to make excuses for someone’s blatant laziness when there are so many people in the world who manage to do their jobs amazingly, whether that’s staying at home or going out to work, even though they struggle with mental illness. I do genuinely believe that some people struggle to the point where they cannot work but she clearly is not one of them, she just does what’s convenient for her and it’s as simple as that.

Also, props to all the mothers out there who are raising their children beautifully. You’re all doing a great job. Also, a big well done to the mums who manage to work at the same time with no excuses! You are all great role models.
Not lazy thanks, just a Mental Health Professional calling out an inaccurate comment for the sake of other readers (not just defending Rhiannon).

I agree that her having the capacity to produce Ads but not general content can't be explained though!

Reactions: 1
But that’s pretty much the main point I was making, nothing I said (in my opinion) was wildly inaccurate. She is lazy, because she evidently makes time to compile a video for ADs but not vlogs. Where’s the inaccuracy in my statements? Because as far as I’m concerned, you pointed out the PT comment which I didn’t make in the first place. Anyone who makes excuses for her laziness (i.e. only putting in the work when it’s convenient) must lead a similar lifestyle, it’s much more likely that you’d be willing to defend someone who has similar ethics/morals/beliefs to you or you’re just an enabler.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She is a absolute hypocrite they Princess fruit tins are full off sugar no way should she buy them she is just obviously doing the AD for cash ..funny how her mental health didn't affect her that day mind you she had her wee short boyfriend / enabaler with her for support I suppose .
Dougs an enabler now is he? 😩 God I dread the day you actually come across one!

Reactions: 2
Another lazy day ....oops I mean nearly 3 weeks off laziness has passed for Rhiannon.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.