Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhiannon has literally just addressed her absence and inconsistency…what a sad world where she has to perhaps inform her “followers” of whatever diagnosis she has been given or what treatment she will be receiving. I hope she can keep this private. Now those on here who have been playing down her mental health and calling her lazy can go silent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I really dislike using mental illness as a defence for being aloof.
I'm not insensitive to the subject, know a lot about it, suffered my whole life from it and keep going through rubbish treatments, incorrect diagnosis and therapy of all sorts whilst doing a lot of real life on the side like work, family, kids.
There is mental illness that is paralizing, that stops you from functioning completely. This is not it.

She vlogs for a living! If you have a job you address why you're not doing it with the people that pay you to do it, right?? She owes her viewers an explanation as it's their views that pay her wages. If she's not interested in the wages, she can stay aloof and not explain anything.

Again, not a rave thread. There are plenty of us here who like Rhiannon we just want to see some sort of consistency so yeah I am really looking forward to her giving more info on how she's doing and hopefully seeing more videos or blogging coming out.

Reactions: 8
This has been going on for years, Rhi has money to throw at ‘stuff’ so why she wouldn’t have got help before baffles me. Maybe I’m being a cynic, but it seems she’s back just in time for the lush freebies at Halloween/ Christmas and probably has an AD coming up!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't a mental health professional tell her to get off social media asap because thats what obviously causing this and just get a job

Ellyjelly ..you are spot on she just goes round in circles with it .Then she will disappear on Jan Feb .She is just bone Idol but still needs cash .How come her mental health didn't affect her while on holiday ? Doing the last AD ect ect ?

She picks and chooses when to wave the mental health flag

Last edited:
Mrspowell...she is tall next to Helen Anderson and that Holly lady ..I think Rhiannon is about 5.4 ?? and that is not short ..my sisters and I are all just under 5 ft , so Rhiannon's height is tall to us she is average height and not the small petite female she makes out.
Pretty sure she said she was 5ft 5inches

Reactions: 1
Why does she need to show us her daughter in the bath social services should get involved isn't that against the girls human rights for privacy .How can Doug allow this .Why does she have a office she barely works .So Doug is out the house all day from the crack off dawn working yet he is the one to pick up the lime cause lazy CBA going to another shop.D is Melissas double especially across the mouth .

Why does she need to show us her daughter in the bath social services should get involved isn't that against the girls human rights for privacy .How can Doug allow this .Why does she have a office she barely works .So Doug is out the house all day from the crack off dawn working yet he is the one to pick up the lime cause lazy CBA going to another shop.D is Melissas double especially across the mouth .
You sound totally unhinged

Reactions: 9
Rhiannon please stop saying 5.4 is short 🙄 5.4 is not short it's average height and please clean the threshold on the front door it's always filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She vlogs for a living! If you have a job you address why you're not doing it with the people that pay you to do it, right?? She owes her viewers an explanation as it's their views that pay her wages.
THIS.

You wouldn't not show up for work without explanation and expect no questions to be asked and to still get your salary.

Reactions: 12
You sound totally unhinged
The ‘unhinged’ are those who idolise and fight the corner of influencers, most of whom contribute nothing good to the world and will never care of your existence beyond whether you’ve clicked on their affiliate links or not.

Mental illness does not have to mean that you opt out of responsibilities and pretty much all of adult life indefinitely. It can mean that if you want it to - but then you can’t expect to just resume your career (or friendships, relationships) exactly as it was before you ghosted out of it.

Good on Rhiannon for finally starting to address her issues, but if she’s still intent on pursuing the YouTube/Influencer career then she’s clearly got a lot more work to do as it’s just not right for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi Rhiannon and boyfriend ...Save yourself from the excersion off editing D's birthday vlog we are not interested in watching it half way through September when it was already nearly a month ago 🙄 What planet is she on seriously ?? Planet Lazy .

Reactions: 6
The ‘unhinged’ are those who idolise and fight the corner of influencers, most of whom contribute nothing good to the world and will never care of your existence beyond whether you’ve clicked on their affiliate links or not.

Mental illness does not have to mean that you opt out of responsibilities and pretty much all of adult life indefinitely. It can mean that if you want it to - but then you can’t expect to just resume your career (or friendships, relationships) exactly as it was before you ghosted out of it.

Good on Rhiannon for finally starting to address her issues, but if she’s still intent on pursuing the YouTube/Influencer career then she’s clearly got a lot more work to do as it’s just not right for her.
👏well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And the I have no child care comment 😂..Hun when your daughter is at school all day 5 days a week and when Doug takes over at night or weekends you still do next to nothing you are just lazy and funny how the anxiety disappears when days out and overnights ect are involved .Her anxiety happens when she needs to edit and to put it blunt she just CBA , everyday in her life is a day off leasure .

Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t know if some of the people defending her have never had a job or what but I find it difficult to wrap my head around their logic. If you had employed someone to work for your company and they just didn’t show up for most of the month, no in-depth explanation, no consideration for anyone else, are you seriously telling me you’d be cool with that? Even if it is for MH reasons, it’s not right to abandon work for weeks or months at a time and just come back as if nothing ever happened. Of course, some people with MH problems cannot work but in those cases, they don’t find a job and then just not show up. She honestly doesn’t even need to disclose her diagnosis or treatment, she just needs to give a heads-up or just step away from YouTube. It’s really not that hard, stop babying a grown woman when this crap would not cut it in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have defended Rhi in the past. She’s my favourite YouTuber and still is, I watch her vlogs as a comfort. But I’ve ran out of excuses and honestly it’s turning me off her content.

I think it would be best for her to do a whole rebrand as a full time mum who posts the occasional YouTube video or Instagram post on the side, and drop any narrative that she has a full time or even part time job outside of being a SAHM. I think it would cause her less stress and anxiety and stop her giving false promises to her audience of ‘vlog on the way’ and then disappearing for a month.

She said herself in the latest video that she knew this wouldn’t be uploaded for a long time, yet failed to relay that information to her audience at the beginning of the summer. A quick ‘going offline, see you in a month’ wouldn’t go a miss. But then she also had zero excuse to not do an hour of editing when D is in bed, or still a film on and edit next to her, or D is 5 now I’m sure that’s old enough to play in her room for a bit alone whilst Rhi works.

I also hate how much she features D in the videos. I always skip through it as it makes me uncomfortable to watch somebody else’s child play like that. I mean even if I get sent a 2 min video of my own nephew playing I still don’t really watch it all because it’s boring, never mind a child that isn’t related to me. I do enjoy her vlogs a lot more when D is mostly at school etc

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I also hate how much she features D in the videos. I always skip through it as it makes me uncomfortable to watch somebody else’s child play like that. I mean even if I get sent a 2 min video of my own nephew playing I still don’t really watch it all because it’s boring, never mind a child that isn’t related to me. I do enjoy her vlogs a lot more when D is mostly at school etc
brilliant

Reactions: 3
So she can manage and sit read a book with a coffee with obviously D somewhere in the house but she can edit with her ??? She is just making herself look more and more lazy each day I'm glad people are finally noticing

"She can't edit with her "

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wish I liked the same literature Rhiannon likes. But I hate it, it triggers me terribly, most of the books she's shared are about something I either have no interest in or that is unbeneficial for my mental health (I'm surprised she can read it to be fair).

But I do get inspired by Rhi to keep going back to the kindle store and browse.

Does anyone knows of any instagrammers that have a "happy" taste in books that isn't all romance or tragedy? I'm trying to find more "hygge" feeling books now that isn't classic lit. As ive milked my collection so much the pages are starting to discolour 😭😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.