Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, but I guess Lily doesn’t need her daughter for content/views whereas Rhiannon does!
She had a big following and good views before D though.

I'd hate to grow up to find my mum had filmed me right from birth and put the videos out for hundreds of thousands of people to see.

Reactions: 5
Rhiannon herself said before that doug is so laid back he's horizontal. Bet that really helps when she's got anxiety and can't make a choice, the fact he can't either 🙄
Man child.

Reactions: 7
Doug is just a big kid he has been thrown into fatherhood / 1920 style married life type senario...He should be out traveling and dating other normal females with the same interests in him a out doorsy type not a neurotic person that thinks they could have been a ballerina because she is skinny 🙄

Reactions: 8
I realy enjoy Rhiannon's vlogs with their gentle pace and carefully considered detail. I can relate to her perfectionism and would be exactly like her if I had her budget! I think Doug seems like a good match for her exactly because he's quite laid back. They compliment each other.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, the neurotic women in my circles all seem to end up with calm, laidback men. Not surprising - two highly strung people together is typically a recipe for disaster.

There's no doubt that the unplanned pregnancy would have pushed them to work at a relationship that may have come to its natural end by their mid-20s. Doug seems the type who would feel compelled to 'do the right thing'.

Reactions: 3
Haha I cannot even imagine how long it would take her to plan a wedding and how neurotic she would be 😭🤣 hope she films it when she starts, I'd love to watch her lose it completely.. women who are way more relaxed than her get stressed doing wedding planning. Imagine Rhi flipping out because the venue can't provide vintage style golden cutlery from anthropologie 🤣 or hand rolled candles to watch her dress made by blind nuns in the himalayas from mountain goat hair woven into silk. Efteticsss

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was watching a vlog that girl Holly and her son came to her flat and they went to the park altogether .. Rhiannon is very tall next to Holly ..And I watched the vlog with Helen Anderson , Rhiannon towers over her also and that vlog is so awkward Rhiannon is nervous and does emoji faces it's kringy..She also never wears heels because she would either be the same height as Doug or even taller him..I get the impression she thinks she's a tiny wee thing but she is not by any standard she is actually just average height .

Reactions: 2
I always thought she looked tall but she always used to say she ordered petite sizes of things?!

Reactions: 1
Mrspowell...she is tall next to Helen Anderson and that Holly lady ..I think Rhiannon is about 5.4 ?? and that is not short ..my sisters and I are all just under 5 ft , so Rhiannon's height is tall to us she is average height and not the small petite female she makes out.

Doug is just a big kid he has been thrown into fatherhood / 1920 style married life type senario...He should be out traveling and dating other normal females with the same interests in him a out doorsy type not a neurotic person that thinks they could have been a ballerina because she is skinny 🙄
I do agree that the family dynamic he seems to have landed himself in doesn’t seem to fit his “character” He’s clearly got a group of friends and likes to be social and is the outdoorsy type… Rhiannon no doubt holds him back a bit I imagine perhaps unintentionally.

Was watching a vlog that girl Holly and her son came to her flat and they went to the park altogether .. Rhiannon is very tall next to Holly ..And I watched the vlog with Helen Anderson , Rhiannon towers over her also and that vlog is so awkward Rhiannon is nervous and does emoji faces it's kringy..She also never wears heels because she would either be the same height as Doug or even taller him..I get the impression she thinks she's a tiny wee thing but she is not by any standard she is actually just average height .
Nah exactly. I’m 5’3 and petite in stature and small boned. Rhiannon is too tall to be classed as “petite” or dainty. I do think she has a bit of a complex with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think her wedding could be something like Delilah’s naming ceremony (there was a lot involved but the event itself was simple). She did have to do a lot of planning and organizing but a simple wedding would be good for her.

The naming ceremony was a extravagant afternoon tea in a hall with about six large white balloons how on earth did that take so much time to organise 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oops nearly forgot about the Lolly's with edible flowers ..All that ordering from Amazon must have been so exhausting and stressful 🙄🙄

I do think if they hadnt of had D, they wouldnt be together now. I think they would have totally outgrown each other. If you didnt know Rhiannon, you would think she was a 50 year old. Theres nothing wrong with that, I just dont get that vibe from Doug.

Reactions: 9
Doug has on his Instagram he is a public figure 🤣😂🤣..in his dreams what a twit , honestly these 2 need a dose off reality ( more so her ) and why are they still not married ? His grandparents will be ashamed with him living in sin and having a 5 year old .. Mind you it will be compicated how will she get her mum and grandma in the same building when they don't talk .
Doug has on his Instagram he is a public figure 🤣😂🤣..in his dreams what a twit , honestly these 2 need a dose off reality ( more so her ) and why are they still not married ? His grandparents will be ashamed with him living in sin and having a 5 year old .. Mind you it will be compicated how will she get her mum and grandma in the same building when they don't talk .
Why doesn’t her mum and grandma talk?
And why is her mum never in videos? And where is Rhiannon’s dad? I’ve always wondered all this, she never speaks about stuff like that in her life?

Ive always wondered what her mum and dad did for jobs, they seem to live very comfortably even now. I know its nosey but still.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.