Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilamay

VIP Member
Quite enjoyed Rhiannon's latest vlog, with her and Doug putting up the tiles - it was pretty calming but good to see her being productive and working on her home. Also, I like her balanced approach to food - like, she generally eats healthily but then she'll also get take-aways now and then or make waffles. And I appreciate how she films herself without makeup and keeps it real. So many other influencers try and portray this very fake image of perfection. Sorry, I know this isn't a rave thread, and I've critiqued her for many things previously, but just wanted to say this for balance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

Harpyharpyunder

It's
It's his money that he earned. She doesn't contribute financially at all.
Nope nope nope nope nope. Even if she was a stay at home mum, technically not earning any money herself, it would be THEIR money. She is more than contributing by doing all of the childcare, cooking, and what looks like the majority of the cleaning. This is such an outdated view. It’s not his money, it’s theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Harpyharpyunder

I feel sorry for her boy friends parents they aren't getting to be proper grandparents because off Rhiannon's controlling I bet they would love to take the girl away on there own for a week to Spain , centre parks ect but Rhiannon would never allow that I even remember when they were in Edinburgh the girl got dragged out in her pram very late at night in the winter because Rhiannon wouldn't allow her to stay with Doug's parents in a air b&b Rhiannon made out it was a milk shortage issue but she was clearly just being controlling ...Doug needs to put the foot down but he won't
I usually just ignore your posts since you seem a little too obsessed, but this is just based on nothing. It seems like Doug’s parents both are in full time employment, I remember his mum is a midwife which is obviously a demanding job with long shifts. When D was a tiny baby she frequently went for nights at Doug’s parents. Maybe Rhiannon doesn’t want to burden his parents with D, we don’t know. What even are ‘proper grandparents’ why the automatic assumption that grandparents want to spend all their free time caring for young children? My parents live on the opposite side of the country to their grandchildren, does this mean they aren’t ‘proper’ grandparents. Honestly just so ridiculous.

Reactions: 29

jules78

As cute as Delilah is, I don't care to watch a toddler "vlog" for ten minutes because she hijcked mummy's camera

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Hmmmjustreading

Ha, a lot of my walls have been painted with luck and I have an interiors Instagram so I guess I’m one of those people too - whatever that bracket is you’re placing her in. I like Rhiannon so happy to be placed in her camp :)

I also don’t have an extractor fan and no issues with smells or damp ;)
I didn’t realise we were here to discuss you. What’s your Instagram? Do you have a thread? 😉 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
I’m loving Rhiannons Vlogmas, she is the only one I watch. Just find them so calming, real and normal.

Reactions: 21

Harpyharpyunder

I have defended Rhi in the past. She’s my favourite YouTuber and still is, I watch her vlogs as a comfort. But I’ve ran out of excuses and honestly it’s turning me off her content.

I think it would be best for her to do a whole rebrand as a full time mum who posts the occasional YouTube video or Instagram post on the side, and drop any narrative that she has a full time or even part time job outside of being a SAHM. I think it would cause her less stress and anxiety and stop her giving false promises to her audience of ‘vlog on the way’ and then disappearing for a month.

She said herself in the latest video that she knew this wouldn’t be uploaded for a long time, yet failed to relay that information to her audience at the beginning of the summer. A quick ‘going offline, see you in a month’ wouldn’t go a miss. But then she also had zero excuse to not do an hour of editing when D is in bed, or still a film on and edit next to her, or D is 5 now I’m sure that’s old enough to play in her room for a bit alone whilst Rhi works.

I also hate how much she features D in the videos. I always skip through it as it makes me uncomfortable to watch somebody else’s child play like that. I mean even if I get sent a 2 min video of my own nephew playing I still don’t really watch it all because it’s boring, never mind a child that isn’t related to me. I do enjoy her vlogs a lot more when D is mostly at school etc

• Heart

rememberme

I miss pregnant/new mum, short hair, gingham top, leather jacket, skinny jeans and pumps Rhiannon

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Hi everyone, long time lurker with my first post. Just starting to feel really quite concerned for D really - the thumbnail of the latest video is literally just her face as if it's her channel and not her mum's?! I'm a primary teacher and would honestly have a safeguarding concern for the girl if she was in my school. I just find it really unfair on her, she has no privacy and as people have said before her whole life so far is online for people to see as she grows up :( I think this has potential to be really distressing for her as she gets older and more aware. Wonder if Rhiannon will ever take down the videos or if she'll ever be forced to?
What makes me really mad is Rhi is very careful not to show her mum as she has asked not to be online, but D has no choice. All the children who’s parents think nothing of selling their privacy are being exploited by those who should be protecting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
I actually have second hand embarrassment for her!! Give it up Rhiannon! Go get an actual job where you mix with other adults, I think it would do her the world of good!

KeepEyerolling

I can honestly admit i was looking forward to vlogtober. But man, I'm watching my own kids all day long, I really dont want to watch someone else's when I get some time to myself. I mean D is obviously big part of Rhiannon's life but I feel like I just watched two vlogs about D and I just.... don't care. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but that's not why I'm watching vlogs. I like the relatability of mum life, I don't need to see your kids all the time 😂

Becclo44

VIP Member
We still have more to come as she will want to show off delilah birthday.
I wonder if Delilah - shock horror - got to see and play with any other children, have cake, play with toys etc! 😱

Probably not. I’m sure Delilah got to watch Rhiannon return a parcel, got given a wooden wind up artisan Montessori toy and had a kale and quinoa cake topped with an organic hemp candle to blow out 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only Rhiannon’s child would have a birthday party with party bags with a lush bath bomb, meri meri wand and aqua beads inside! No plastic tat here, I did chuckle at that

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
I do get that it is her job, but no way would Rhiannon use tinned Apple pie filling if it wasn’t sponsored 🤣

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
I liked her response about more children. It was a good reminder to her followers to think before you start asking about kids as you have no idea on someone’s situation. Fair play if they are happy with one.

Gosh Delilah is so cute such a lovely child. They are great parents she is so polite and happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Tablesalt

"You may of noticed we have a table cloth" Yes i noticed and was so excited I text all my friends to tell them and then had to have a lie down.

The way she talks to her child WHY it's so weird using a baby voice I bet she still does it when D is 15.

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
I think Rhiannon needs to spend less time deciding on which thumbnail pic to use and more time actually creating content. She's not posted a new photo to instagram since Christmas and has done just two vlogs so far this year.

She's very lucky to not have to work very much and still be able to afford fairly expensive things, such as a £120 jumper.

Last edited:

Lunarly

Chatty Member
My daughter is a couple months younger than Delilah so in the same school year and I don’t think Delilah sounds delayed. Children of aged 5 still speak in a babyish kind of way and she is speaking in proper sentences and pronouncing words correctly. The only thing I think is strange is sometimes she speaks in a really slow, kind of robotic way.

Kindred

D is at school 36 hours a week ( obviously holidays just now ) ...what on earth does she do ??
She reads a book ofcourse! And repots her plants over and over again and again into more esthetically pleasing overpriced pots, and mists all her plants, and goes to ballet, and doesn't meal plan at all so has tongo to the shop daily to get some bitzzz and then there's that random crosstich she did for skillshare that I'm sure is a totally legitimate hobbie of hers! And ofcourse a load of laundry here and there, and lighting the fire! Or and a coffee from town, takes up time ya know? Or and animal crossing! And them D needs feeding and talking to now and again, I mean there's only so many old movies she can watch and so many maileg mice she can move between her 4 rooms in her giant mouse house! and God forbid she was allowed to sit and stare at cbeebies for an hour so mum could edit a video on her laptop next to her.
In other words, I'm sure she is very very busy.

• Haha
  • Heart