Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You may of noticed we have a table cloth" Yes i noticed and was so excited I text all my friends to tell them and then had to have a lie down.

The way she talks to her child WHY it's so weird using a baby voice I bet she still does it when D is 15.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"You may of noticed we have a table cloth" Yes i noticed and was so excited I text all my friends to tell them and then had to have a lie down.

The way she talks to her child WHY it's so weird using a baby voice I bet she still does it when D is 15.
The fact that your name is table salt made this even funnier than it originally was 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It’s like a whispering voice too! Rhi is very much a snowflake, sadly she will probably make Delilah that way too.

She replied in a comment in the new vlog that she won’t be doing vlogust either. We’ll have to wait until vlogtober for some consistency.
Only every other day mind you, can’t possibly do everyday ( which is the whole point) it will be stuff filmed weeks before, she will then have a month or more off to recover! Seriously, give it up.

Reactions: 9
It is honestly beyond me how someone can do the bare minimum and still act like they’ve done a monumental task. Why does she honestly need to take all of these breaks? Sis is really acting like she’s worn out from all of these commitments she doesn’t even have.

Reactions: 11
The fact that she posted her 'first week of 2021' vlog on Jan 22nd and her last June vlog on May 7th tells you everything you need to know about her work ethic.

There have been months where she's done a few vlogs, proving she can do it, yet usually she does just 1 vlog a month and virtually no content on instagram, either on stories or on her grid.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she said she had a few vlogs she’s already filmed? Then she put out one?!

She needs to stop this pretence that social media / YouTube is a job to her because it isn't . People with more kids ect put out a lot more content than her she is just bone idol .I think she thinks because she can remain like a skeleton and work out that is a being busy and doing work ??.I hope that D doesn't grow up lazy like her and gets a real job .

How can she not be embarrassed with this level off laziness ?? Most folk in contact with her will have a real job and need to run a house and kids .I think her mum will be ashamed with this carry-on tbh .She is so awkward and nervous on vlogs also that I need to turn off .This can't be good for her mental or physical well being she should just get a proper job and forget this farce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
i think maybe she just needs to accept she's a housewife and stay at home mum. Youtube is a hobby that makes some money but it's not a job. If it was a job she'd treat it like one, but she doesn't. i've said before there's no shame in "just" being a stay at home mum. if their family works best that way, if they have the money for it, if they are all happy. why not? it's not shameful to be a stay at home mum.

Reactions: 17
Honestly! It’s almost as if she only puts effort into the channel when she knows there’s a sponsorship coming up. All she does is go to the gym, nip to M&S for a few bits, stress about the most insignificant things, pick up Delilah from school and that’s the whole vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbh i think she is embarrassed about her laziness around work . She always makes lame excuses it's this and that 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I know its personal but I do wonder where she gets her money from. They seem to do more than alright but Doug cant be earning that much?
She literally wouldnt last 5 minutes in a full time job.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how long it will be before D realises her mum doesn't go out to work... & editing around 20 vlogs a year isn't a job .

Reactions: 3
Tbh i think she is embarrassed about her laziness around work . She always makes lame excuses it's this and that 🙄🙄
she is so defensive and embarrassed about her "job"!! you're so right! i really think if she embraced her housewife identity and treated youtube insta as a hobby she'd 1: make better content and 2: make more as she wouldn't be overthinking it and putting too much pressure on herself to perform. win win. and we would get off her back about money making, ads and all sorts of other bits.

I wonder how long it will be before D realises her mum doesn't go out to work... & editing around 20 vlogs a year isn't a job .
honestly tho, my mum didn't work until i was like 8 years old? was never a shameful thing... my friends mum was ALWAYS "just" a stay at home mum and it just wasnt anything we thought about... just how things were, Delilah will not give a tit i promise 😂

Reactions: 12
she is so defensive and embarrassed about her "job"!! you're so right! i really think if she embraced her housewife identity and treated youtube insta as a hobby she'd 1: make better content and 2: make more as she wouldn't be overthinking it and putting too much pressure on herself to perform. win win. and we would get off her back about money making, ads and all sorts of other bits.

honestly tho, my mum didn't work until i was like 8 years old? was never a shameful thing... my friends mum was ALWAYS "just" a stay at home mum and it just wasnt anything we thought about... just how things were, Delilah will not give a tit i promise 😂
I probably worded that wrong , I mean what will she tell D her job description is because D will notice she isn't really that busy/ lady of leasure .While D ,s school friends parents will have a proper real jobs.

I worded that wrong I mean what will she tell D her actual job is because D will see she isn't busy at all and will notice other mother's work away from home.

Vidiagayames......sorry I'm new to this and have accidentally replyed on your post it wasn't for you lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I know its personal but I do wonder where she gets her money from. They seem to do more than alright but Doug cant be earning that much?
She literally wouldnt last 5 minutes in a full time job.
Well he's a Level 3 Rope Access Technician. Apparently in the UK an experienced Level 3 Rope Access Technician can expect to earn as much as £78,000 a year.

Lol I've just realised Doug's actually posted more photos on instagram than Rhiannon so far this year. Doug - 12 (1 of which was gifted), Rhiannon - 7 (3 of which were ads). At least she does put 'AD' clearly at the start of those posts. There are many other, much more shady influencers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think Doug is on £78,000. He’s still pretty young and hasn’t accumulated enough years of experience to be at the top end of the scale salary wise, he’s only had this job for about 5 years. I’m sure he’s on around £50,000 or so which is enough but definitely not enough to afford a mortgage, utilities, delilah’s needs and fund Rhiannon’s spending habits. Maybe I’m wrong but that’s just how I see it.

Reactions: 6
Her house is nothing special it's just a bog standard semi in a run down estate , yet she shops in all these over priced shops spends a fortune on cups ect why not just shop in the Range Tkmax Matalan ect she would save a fortune and be able to put it to driving lessons .She is the only vlogger ( kringing even calling her that ) ..that doesn't drive , but that requires hard work and she can't get the license handed to her on a plate so tbh she will probably never drive .

She is the council version of Zoella

Last edited:
Her house is nothing special it's just a bog standard semi in a run down estate , yet she shops in all these over priced shops spends a fortune on cups ect why not just shop in the Range Tkmax Matalan ect she would save a fortune and be able to put it to driving lessons .She is the only vlogger ( kringing even calling her that ) ..that doesn't drive , but that requires hard work and she can't get the license handed to her on a plate so tbh she will probably never drive .

She is the council version of Zoella
Do you know what area she lives in? (Obvs dont disclose anything but is it a run down area cause i just dont see it?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.