Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you'd think, since she seems so into her gardening, she'd save up for a new greenhouse, even if it meant buying slightly cheaper items than normal for a short time. She definitely has the disposable income, it's just a matter of what she chooses to spend it on. Like, she has 100s of pounds worth of pjs, a £155 necklace, an £80 jumper, a £175 coat, a £190 coat, a £50 beanie Lululemon leggings, a mug that was literally £50, etc! Maybe she's hoping a company will gift her one. But for a few hundred pounds she could get a lovely one for herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
In her latest ig she said shes taking it slow, girlfriend when have you ever taken it ‘fast’ 😮💨. She literally does nothing all day long, barely uploads yet she makes it sound like she’s working her arse off…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her post about her weight loss/exercise is interesting! Quite defensive.
She has a fair point to be honest. She has always been naturally slim, but I wouldn't say she has an issue. I've seen the food portions she posts in her what I eat videos and they're healthy sizes! There's nowt wrong with her

Reactions: 10
Honestly I do believe that she has had these kind of comments for years as she’s always been slender, but she’s also always known good portion sizes and actually cooks decent meals so I do think she’s fair in being defensive for once

Reactions: 13
As someone naturally slim myself I’m also not shocked she’s being defensive, it’s so irritating people constantly picking at your weight and accusing you of having eating disorders etc!! How triggering could that be for someone who maybe secretly does have an ED! Glad she said something as some people don’t know when to just say nothing at all 🤯

Reactions: 4
I always look at her eating as very healthy, good for her for eating and cooking healthy meals for her family. I have an ED and am absolutely the opposite of slender, my disorder takes me the other way and I know when people comment (hasn't happened in years, but did come from my own mother) it's incredibly frustrating. Especially as Rhi says, when you feel you're in a good place. People messaging her about her weight "from a good place" are trolling because it's none of their business and its not their place. People closest to her who see her every day would address it if need be.

On a different note, when the heck are any videos actually coming?? The "weekly" vlogs that aren't actually weekly but instead a weeks worth of footage, I can't with her sometimes. I thought this is her bloody job??

Reactions: 5
Her mum is very slim and I think was a dancer? Rhi has always been slim, she eats healthy and walks a lot, I’m sure her exercises are helping her mental health majorly and that’s so important. Shes right about not looking the same as she did at 17, i think she’s fine, she did say she understands these comments have come from a good place and I thought tbh she was very level with her response.

I feel for her too. In theory I know it seems like it would be lovely to have the sort of body type where you don’t put weight on but the reality is that you look gaunt very easily.

Reactions: 2
Her mum is very slim and I think was a dancer? Rhi has always been slim, she eats healthy and walks a lot, I’m sure her exercises are helping her mental health majorly and that’s so important. Shes right about not looking the same as she did at 17, i think she’s fine, she did say she understands these comments have come from a good place and I thought tbh she was very level with her response.
Her mum is more than slim. It was always the talk of school just how skinny her mum was. It’s not skinny, tiny slim, natural metabolism skinny. It’s I’ve got a real problem skinny. She always looked very unwell.

Personally think considering how controlled, obsessive, intense she is about everything else, I think it’s very possible she’s the same with food and exercise

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I've always thought her relationship with food seemed healthy and balanced. I think it's good she's doing the exercise, so long as she increases her intake for it, mostly for the mental benefits it brings. Hopefully it will help her gain confidence and reduce her anxiety so she can actually make decisions and create more content. Maybe even finally have her wedding!

I wonder where they're going on holiday this year? Remember last year when they spent hours upon hours driving around Europe (well Doug and the other guy did) while rhi sat in the front seat like lady muck while Doug or other guy either drove or sat in the back entertaining Delilah. I'd have told her to piss right off. All this cos she was too scared to fly. How does Doug stick her? Also when are they gonna get married?
\

It's almost a year later and I'm wondering this! Her thread/life really is slow-moving!

That said, from one of her old tweets I think she did have an ED as a teenager but recovered.

Last edited:
Her mum is more than slim. It was always the talk of school just how skinny her mum was. It’s not skinny, tiny slim, natural metabolism skinny. It’s I’ve got a real problem skinny. She always looked very unwell.

Personally think considering how controlled, obsessive, intense she is about everything else, I think it’s very possible she’s the same with food and exercise
Doesn't her mum have crohn's which contributes to her being under weight?

Reactions: 6
Omg How sad someone’s crippling chronic illness which prevents them from gaining weight was the talk of the school! Her mum is unwell, this comment is incredibly distasteful

Reactions: 12
I was about to say the same thing!
Likewise, I was about to say the same.
You just don’t know what people are going through behind closed doors. Rhiannon has mentioned before that her mum has Crohns, but you can’t just assume that everyone who is skinny has a poor relationship with food and exercise.
Omg How sad someone’s crippling chronic illness which prevents them from gaining weight was the talk of the school! Her mum is unwell, this comment is incredibly distasteful
Agree, I’m horrified by this. I know this is a gossip site, but this has overstepped the mark for me.

Reactions: 7
I was about to say the same thing! This is one of the big reasons (of many) you shouldn't comment on anyones weight. People who gain or lose weight due to chronic illness are hyper aware of it. What a sickening thought that people would gossip about it behind her back!

Reactions: 3
There are plenty of naturally slim people in this world and its horrible to automatically push these eating disorder ideas onto them when in reality it is just their body type. I remember people saying the same stuff about Grackle. Good on Rhiannon for calling them out.

Her mum has been very unwell with Crohn‘s disease, it is debilitating at best. Rhi has touched on it in the past ( not much as her mum is private and understandably doesnt want her private life discussed) but it’s a horrible illness and can never huge impacts on weight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.