Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How and why have land rover lent them a car??and paid to stay in a Hotel? She doesn’t drive and Doug isn’t an influencer! She hardly posts anything anywhere, she cant seriously try and say she has a Job anymore she post so little. I cannot imagine Landrover are going to get anything from that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So she does no work for a solid month, then gets lent a Land Rover to promote and a gifted stay in a hotel. Why not pass on that gifted holiday to someone who's been working flat-out and could really do with it? I can't with these influencers.

How and why have land rover lent them a car??and paid to stay in a Hotel? She doesn’t drive and Doug isn’t an influencer! She hardly posts anything anywhere, she cant seriously try and say she has a Job anymore she post so little. I cannot imagine Landrover are going to get anything from that!
Exactly?! Obviously Land Rover aren't short of a few bob, but it seems totally nonsensical to get Rhiannon to do an ad for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I cant believe they’ve lent a car to someone who can’t drive 🤦🏻‍♀️ Really doesn’t fit her eco mum personality either really

Reactions: 15
She's previously taken sponsorship from Amazon so I think her eco mum persona is just that - a persona.

Reactions: 10
Oh, you have ONE perfectly behaved child and no childcare for the summer holidays?? So you are really struggling to do anything, because said child is not palmed off onto someone else? Groundbreaking... how does she do it all 🙄😊

ETA: I think I'm just angry at how easy she has it and still comes out the victim, we're semi shielding , everyone's very sick atm, and we do not get any childcare or family help with our kids, ever, we actually have to raise them ourselves whilst working also, just like majority of people. And if Rhiannon actually wanted to do her job she could easily find childcare! There are so many day camps on atm that will have your kid for a full day, giving them lots of fun things to do. But no, Rhi would rather not put the effort in and pretend that her vlogging sporadically is just how life is, because one child is just so so so hard, poor D is just too much to handle, I mean God forbid Rhiannon allowed her to just sit and play animal crossing for an hour whilst she edits... Bull!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s fundamentally lazy and chooses not to do her job! She has time for all her ‘classes’, endless online shopping and going to M&S/ get coffees, returning her deliveries. She really doesn’t deserve to call her self anything other than a SAH mum, nothing wrong with that, but she cannot say this is a job.

Reactions: 11
What bugs me is that she almost puts it in a way where it looks like she is doing a favour to us when she vlogs but this is her job?! It’s totally fine to me if she grew tired of it, -I probably would too-, but then I’d stop benefiting from all those influencers freebies and sponsorship if it has become nothing more than a hobby.

(still, she remains the most genuine among those “influencers” out there so I can’t really complain given that she’s not endlessly shoving idiotic ads down our throat).

Reactions: 9
What bugs me is that she almost puts it in a way where it looks like she is doing a favour to us when she vlogs but this is her job?! It’s totally fine to me if she grew tired of it, -I probably would too-, but then I’d stop benefiting from all those influencers freebies and sponsorship if it has become nothing more than a hobby.

(still, she remains the most genuine among those “influencers” out there so I can’t really complain given that she’s not endlessly shoving idiotic ads down our throat).
Agree, honestly though I’m a bit sad she has chosen to still show D now she’s at school, she can’t be that naive to not realise a lot of unsavoury characters search out the internet for ‘mummy’ vloggers, D should be off YT now, as should her bedroom etc, I really though Rhi would stop showing her as she grew up/started school.

Reactions: 5
I think the real issue isn't that she doesn't have the time to edit the vlogs - of course she does - but she's such an over-thinker, like she probably spends 5 hours just deciding on the thumbnail. She worries so much about creating the 'perfect' vlog that she ends up barely creating anything at all.

Agree, honestly though I’m a bit sad she has chosen to still show D now she’s at school, she can’t be that naive to not realise a lot of unsavoury characters search out the internet for ‘mummy’ vloggers, D should be off YT now, as should her bedroom etc, I really though Rhi would stop showing her as she grew up/started school.
Yeah. The trouble is, she probably wouldn't have much content left if she didn't have D in her vlogs. Doesn't seem like there's much going on in her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I like her showing D, she doesn't show anything that any weirdos would find entertaining. I mean you can literally find whatever you want on the Web, most of them weirdos go there. I really enjoy seeing D as I literally have kids the same age so it's fun to see how other kids that age act and if mine are just crazy or if it's normal for 5 year olds to be mental. If she chose to not show D I don't think I'd be watching because as said above, there wouldn't literally be NOTHING left 🤣 Rhi already barely has an existence as is, without the happy bubbly kid it would just be "come watch me be fragile and stressed over flower pots at the garden centre" vlogs every few months.
She should dive into the mummy vlogfing, happy family stuff because most people who grew up watching her are doing just that (being in 30s) so it's more relatable.

Reactions: 5
I like her showing D, she doesn't show anything that any weirdos would find entertaining. I mean you can literally find whatever you want on the Web, most of them weirdos go there. I really enjoy seeing D as I literally have kids the same age so it's fun to see how other kids that age act and if mine are just crazy or if it's normal for 5 year olds to be mental. If she chose to not show D I don't think I'd be watching because as said above, there wouldn't literally be NOTHING left 🤣 Rhi already barely has an existence as is, without the happy bubbly kid it would just be "come watch me be fragile and stressed over flower pots at the garden centre" vlogs every few months.
She should dive into the mummy vlogfing, happy family stuff because most people who grew up watching her are doing just that (being in 30s) so it's more relatable.
She shows a 5yr old girl, that’s exactly what they are looking for. 😢

Reactions: 7
I think it was on their roadtrip holiday 2ish years ago she was editing in the car on her macbook. If she can do that (it would make me car sick at the very least) I don't see why she has to edit on the iMac all the time in her office. Take the headphones and sit in the living room while D watches a film or sit outside while D plays.

I agree with another poster the real issue is her anxiousness and overthinking about what she has or hasn't filmed and then editing it all into a vlog that she would approve. She should know by now that most people just want to see some consistency. Whenever she posts a vlog after a month or so away there are tons of comments saying they wished she vlogged more often.

Yeah she has a slow and boring life compared to the other family vloggers but I still enjoy it. She spends a lot of money on a few items. I'd rather see that than the family vloggers who shell out loads on items that are used a few times and then end up shoved in a closet or taking up space somewhere looking cluttered.

Has she ever addressed why she’s so flakey? She surely hasn’t used the ‘I’m busy’ or ‘d has been ill’ excuse every time!?

Reactions: 2
It’s utterly ridiculous and quite insulting to all of us who manage to run our homes,raise our kids and still work! She has always been one of my favourite vloggers, but keeping D in the vlogs past school age and her appalling work ethic has really put me off her.

I love Rhiannon I can’t lie but her admitting she bought a blanket (albeit 10 years ago) from Primark I was shocked at! 🤣 I understand people avoiding primark for ethical reasons, but the fact she still shops at Zara and such reinforces the idea she’s just very money driven and that’s one thing I dislike 😕.

Reactions: 4
So in the last 5 weeks she's done one very boring 24 minute vlog. That's like, not even producing 5 minutes a week! It's just ridiculous.

Has she ever addressed why she’s so flakey? She surely hasn’t used the ‘I’m busy’ or ‘d has been ill’ excuse every time!?
She nearly always seems to use the excuse of being busy (when she addresses it at all). She is not busy, unless you count fretting over where to hang a picture as busy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She replied in a comment in the new vlog that she won’t be doing vlogust either. We’ll have to wait until vlogtober for some consistency.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.