Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I find her frustrating I do actually quite like her. I can relate to the perfectionism and as a Mum myself I find her more enjoyable to watch than the likes of some other influencers out there. She does buy expensive things which I don't think I would necessary purchase myself but in my opinion it's far better than those Insta Huns who have rushed down to Zara & Primark this week & are bombarding my feed with weekly hauls full of tat they don't really need.

Reactions: 11
Oh, absolutely, I also like her and her videos. It's just that some things she does seem a bit questionable.

Reactions: 1
I think CBT would really help her, but I actually like her and think she’s genuinely a nice person

Reactions: 4
Doug's so laid-back he's almost horizontal. He has the patience of a saint! Which I don't actually think is always for the best.
He does seem so chill. He also seems quite affectionate. And he watches chick-flicks movies with her...He seems like a nice boyfriend. Not sure if he has a lot of conversation but who knows! She doesn't show too much of their relationship.

Reactions: 6
I think CBT would really help her, but I actually like her and think she’s genuinely a nice person
Yeah, I think the vast majority of us on this thread think she's a nice person and party get frustrated at her lack of content because we'd actually like to see more! Seeing her be so extremely indecisive is also frustrating. And her spending confuses me.

Reactions: 5
If Doug had any more personality it wouldn't fit Rhiannons esthetic 😄 it's a good thing that he is as quiet and chilled as he is or he'd need to not be featured at all. She'd have to play calm acoustic music over every clip of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I like her, I think she’s genuinely a nice girl, she puzzles me a lot I can’t lie. I enjoy watching her and find it for the most part relaxing. Think it must be exhausting being do indecisive. The only thing is I wish she’d stop showing Delilah do much now she’s started school.

Reactions: 7
Lmao I read CBD and I was like yeah you’re right 😭😂😂😂

she’s the only vlogger I follow so I really like her, but the last ad video? she’s sponsored by amazon which for many reasons -as I think you all know- is not the greatest corporation I’d want to be affiliated to. But I guess as long as she has deals it doesn’t matter where the money comes from? I don’t mind ads but I believe there are better options than working with amazon tbh :/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lmao I read CBD and I was like yeah you’re right 😭😂😂😂

she’s the only vlogger I follow so I really like her, but the last ad video? she’s sponsored by amazon which for many reasons -as I think you all know- is not the greatest corporation I’d want to be affiliated to. But I guess as long as she has deals it doesn’t matter where the money comes from? I don’t mind ads but I believe there are better options than working with amazon tbh :/
Honestly I was shocked she did an ad with Amazon since it doesn't seem to align with her brand.

Reactions: 14
I am so surprised that she’s decided to do an ad for Amazon considering her “ethical, planet-saving super mum” image. Amazon is literally one of the most unethical companies she could’ve chosen to work with, especially following their numerous scandals surrounding human rights violations. I guess it is for the money.

• Heart
I had to laugh that she bought berkinstocks to wear outside gardening. So boujee 😂 would have been more impressed if she got crocs instead. Damn ugly and practical 😅

I had to laugh that she bought berkinstocks to wear outside gardening. So boujee 😂 would have been more impressed if she got crocs instead. Damn ugly and practical 😅
Especially as you can buy a kind of 'happy medium' pair of birks made out of croc material! They are cheaper than the usual style and perfect for chuck-on garden shoes... the colour she chose was so impractical for that purpose too. Classic Rhi!

Reactions: 5
Haha I thought the same thing!! Typical of her to have an expensive pair of Birks for chuck on garden shoes 🤣 guess that’s life though when you don’t pay for things!

• Haha
I bet she got them for free.
shes not as boujee as she thinks she is.
M and S ready meals and a 50 quid jumper is hardly impressive.
dont forget she seems to have zero friends so saves so much money by not having a social life.

and it's not as if she lives in Chelsea.

• Haha
2021-05-26 16_34_54-Home Updates & Mother's Day _ WEEKEND VLOG _ Rhiannon Ashlee Vlogs - YouTube.png

As much as i appreciate Rhiannon's "aesthetic" i'm not easily influenced. That mug however is super cute so i thought for a second, naive as i am that i could order the same, and then...

2021-05-26 16_41_13-Tivoli Cup, Pink – Collage CPH.png

57€ is approximately £50 ! For a mug !

I've never bought an Emma Bridgewater mug as I find them quite pricey but what should i say now...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
honestly I actually love her taste, wish I could afford to like her taste to then buy it 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Me too! She has some gorgeous kitchenware! I wonder if she'll be spending £50 on a mug when wedding planning ramps up? Unless they never plan to actually get married & have a cupboard full of artisan mugs instead!

• Haha
Me too! She has some gorgeous kitchenware! I wonder if she'll be spending £50 on a mug when wedding planning ramps up? Unless they never plan to actually get married & have a cupboard full of artisan mugs instead!
I kind of feel like the wedding will be similar to the naming ceremony for Delilah. Very much like a garden party.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.