Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wonder if Rhiannon walks like a child on purpose. I first thought it was Delilah's legs in her latest story. :unsure:

Reactions: 1
I have recently got engaged, and am planning my wedding for next year. I started following some wedding dress designers on Instagram and noticed that Rhiannon follows a couple of them. I wonder if they're finally going ahead with it 👀

I actually would love to see what wedding they would plan as I think she would do something really nice!

Reactions: 5
I can’t see the wedding being any time soon to be honest. I don’t think she is in any rush really.
I could actually imagine them just eloping.

Reactions: 3
Her speech/accent in her old videos is so different!

Who'd have thought she'd become this seemingly posh, Anthropologie-loving, £50 mug-buying mummy blogger!

Reactions: 8
It really irritates me that she links EVERYTHING under the sun !if she could put Delilagh as an affiliate link she would!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really irritates me that she links EVERYTHING under the sun !if she could put Delilagh as an affiliate link she would!!
What irritates me more than influencers linking everything is that they say it like they're making you a favour 😤 "i can link it if you want to, i linked a similar one for you" yeah but like you're paid through these links, so who's making a favour to who ? They don't do it ouf of kindness or to make us save time... Stop pretending you moved heaven and earth to find these items out of love for your viewers...

Reactions: 12
Hahaha takes Delilah to McDonald’s but has to get in the picture that she got her the fruit bag instead of fries 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha takes Delilah to McDonald’s but has to get in the picture that she got her the fruit bag instead of fries 😂😂
I think she's too afraid of being judged and tries to present this unrealistically perfect image. No one cares your kid had a happy meal, Rhiannon! It doesn't have to be organic M&S all the time.

I judge her more for trying to be the perfect mum! We all love the ‘throw McDonald’s chips at your kid once in a while’ mum

• Heart
Jesus the sun cream stories. I’m surprised she hasn’t bored herself to death

• Haha
She only uploads a video like once a month right? How does she earn enough money to justify not getting a real job? I don't have insta so maybe she's really active on there?
I used to enjoy watching her vids years ago before she got pregnant with delilah. Her channel just seems really pointless now...

She does do a bit on Instagram, the odd sponsored post every now and again that I gather can be quite lucrative, mad to think she used to run two channels 😅

She does do a bit on Instagram, the odd sponsored post every now and again that I gather can be quite lucrative, mad to think she used to run two channels 😅
I would say ‘a bit’ is generous. She last posted on her wall 15th March.

• Haha
I would say ‘a bit’ is generous. She last posted on her wall 15th March.
Yep, we're half-way through the year and she's posted a grand total of two photos. That's less than most people whose jobs aren't even based on social media! Neither of them were ads either. I think she's in the wrong job. Doug must be on a pretty decent salary though, so there's not really any pressure on her.

• Wow
3 weeks tomorrow and still no upload. She literally does the bare minimum. Delilah is at school for most of the day, so I don’t understand why she can’t manage to get a video up.

Reactions: 10
I actually hope she does some side hustle jobs to bring in cash, unless she really considers herself a stay at home housewife while the husband is out all day.

Reactions: 4
Won’t spend money on a new greenhouse as they are too pricey…..fills old greenhouse with pricey ( non essential) stuff 🤷‍♀️ she’s so random.

Reactions: 9
Won’t spend money on a new greenhouse as they are too pricey…..fills old greenhouse with pricey ( non essential) stuff 🤷‍♀️ she’s so random.
I mean, she probably has spent a bit much on some stuff (typical Rhiannon) but she's going to use it all, and you'd want your plants to be in nice pots anyway. A greenhouse really is a fairly big additional expense (not to mention the faff of taking the old one down/setting the new one up) and if it's serviceable, you may as well keep it.

To be honest, I was quite impressed with her gardening work, she seems to be genuinely good at it! And it's a surprise to see her sticking with a project for once.

And it's nice to see a youtuber make use of their garden, rather than just having a boring lawn or paving (Louise Pentland!)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.