Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha your comments really made me laugh. Take it you’re not a fan then? 🤣😁
HAHA I can't stand her or anything about her. I can't bear to look at that face or hear that voice. she looks like a dusty flip flop without make up on I am shocked she films herself. Afghan hound.
and the voice--- so fake 🤢🤢🤢 it's like shes doing telesales.

Also not cute how that child talks to the camera. its highly disturbing witnessesing someone so young storing up future therapy sessions.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I actually really like the way she dresses Delilah haha! I am sick of seeing tacky pink rainbow glitter plastic nonsense on most kids! Nothing wrong with wearing colours, it's just often the case that it's waayy too much all at once and people dress their 9-year-olds like they're still toddlers.

Reactions: 16
I actually really like the way she dresses Delilah haha! I am sick of seeing tacky pink rainbow glitter plastic nonsense on most kids! Nothing wrong with wearing colours, it's just often the case that it's waayy too much all at once and people dress their 9-year-olds like they're still toddlers.
Same. I like the clothes she gets for D and even for herself but for me, it's absolutely not affordable to spend 40 quid on a toddler jumper (I've got multiple kids and it would send me bankrupt lol) and I'm shaped very differently to Rhi so wearing dungarees would make me look like Bob the flipping Builder. 🤣
For me it's the expensive esthetic she's constantly hunting and having a simplified minimalistic home and STILL freaking out and overthinking every ugly wall print and *eyeroll* frame it goes in is crazy. It's CRAZY! The bespoke artisan 20 quid plate for her organic waitrose avo on toast is what bugs me 😅 even D's birthday cake had to fit Rhi's esthetic and be a organic gmo free waitros Berry topped Victoria sponge. God forbid it was a tacky chocolate caterpillar haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Although I myself like the things I buy to be good quality and long-lasting, I don't think she shops smart. The most expensive item is not always the best.

One thing l know is you'll never ever catch her in a B&M or Poundland 😂😂

• Haha
One vlog a week & she still can't get it up on time.
Right?? There are American vloggers with 4+ kids, being a mum full time and producing a video every day... vlogs, organization, cooking. And then we have this 🤣
D is always either at school or it seems childminders so why still so dull? Why no content other than "I'm at home...and now I'm in the garden...and oh this is a frame on my heater...and garden again...and I'm reading a book, look at me getting dressed!"

Reactions: 5
Same. I like the clothes she gets for D and even for herself but for me, it's absolutely not affordable to spend 40 quid on a toddler jumper (I've got multiple kids and it would send me bankrupt lol) and I'm shaped very differently to Rhi so wearing dungarees would make me look like Bob the flipping Builder. 🤣
For me it's the expensive esthetic she's constantly hunting and having a simplified minimalistic home and STILL freaking out and overthinking every ugly wall print and *eyeroll* frame it goes in is crazy. It's CRAZY! The bespoke artisan 20 quid plate for her organic waitrose avo on toast is what bugs me 😅 even D's birthday cake had to fit Rhi's esthetic and be a organic gmo free waitros Berry topped Victoria sponge. God forbid it was a tacky chocolate caterpillar haha
I think you nailed it why ds outfits annoy me. its the way she does it to matcg her whole aesthetic. and yes the rainbow unicorns are putrid too but ime unfortunately what the kids want rather than an oatmeal smock.

Reactions: 2
Her spending is crazy to me. Like, her pjs in the easter weekend vlog were £120, and her pjs in her last vlog were £180 :oops: She's previously shown she has other expensive pairs of pjs too. There are many other examples of her ridiculous spending, the pjs are just one of the latest things that stood out to me. It just baffles me how she can justify spending so much/how she can afford to! The work she does do and earnings from youtube views and affiliate links must pay extremely well. She's only posted twice on instagram this year. Also, I wish she'd stop putting subtitles on when Delilah's speaking.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I understand why she infuriates so many people. It’s all very unrealistic and materialistic constantly. However I like how she vlogs and have found her to be one of most consistent youtubers over the pandemic. Which ya know is really saying something.. so if anyone has youtuber recommendations please lemme know..

Reactions: 7
Her spending is crazy to me. Like, her pjs in the easter weekend vlog were £120, and her pjs in her last vlog were £180 :oops: She's previously shown she has other expensive pairs of pjs too. There are many other examples of her ridiculous spending, the pjs are just one of the latest things that stood out to me. It just baffles me how she can justify spending so much/how she can afford to! The work she does do and earnings from youtube views and affiliate links must pay extremely well. She's only posted twice on instagram this year. Also, I wish she'd stop putting subtitles on when Delilah's speaking.
£180?! For PJS????? Here I was thinking I was being luxurious spending £17 on a set from H&M 😫

I just don’t understand how she can’t comprehend they could do so much to their house if she shopped more sensibly. She says about the stuff she’d like to do but it costs too much. Crazy.

Reactions: 3
I like her and find her fascinating. I feel like it would be really hard to be her friend though. If you turned up to hers for a play date with your kid in an outfit from Next and a pack of doughnuts from Morrison’s to eat I don’t think she would cope. And that’s how I roll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like her and find her fascinating. I feel like it would be really hard to be her friend though. If you turned up to hers for a play date with your kid in an outfit from Next and a pack of doughnuts from Morrison’s to eat I don’t think she would cope. And that’s how I roll 🤣
Turn up with a happy meal for the kids and glittery rainbow asda leggings 🤣 she'd have a breakdown 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too, we could be friends 😂

HAHA I can't stand her or anything about her. I can't bear to look at that face or hear that voice. she looks like a dusty flip flop without make up on I am shocked she films herself. Afghan hound.
and the voice--- so fake 🤢🤢🤢 it's like shes doing telesales.

Also not cute how that child talks to the camera. its highly disturbing witnessesing someone so young storing up future therapy sessions.
"She looks like a dusty flip flop without makeup" 😆🤣😂 Dead 🤪

I used to watch her years ago and since she’s had Delilah.. loved her very calm..conscious parenting approach! In the last year or so... I dissociate watching her. She is getting worse.. or perhaps her mental health is getting worse? I speak as someone with suffers with perfectionism.. and OCD and anxiety and would spend a whole year leaving a wall blank as the decision would send me loopy. I get this. But now I’m a Mother of a two year old boy.. I don’t have time to be like this anymore! There is not enough hours in the day 🤣 Why is Rhiannon still this way? She must send Doug crackers?!?

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the same with a lot of these influencer/YouTube mums, they just seem to have nothing else! I think a job out in the world helps keeps your mind busy, even if it is just a few hours a week! Speaking with strangers and interacting with other people really does stop you going crazy! I couldn’t imagine sitting at home all day every day and having nothing else to think about!

I used to watch her years ago and since she’s had Delilah.. loved her very calm..conscious parenting approach! In the last year or so... I dissociate watching her. She is getting worse.. or perhaps her mental health is getting worse? I speak as someone with suffers with perfectionism.. and OCD and anxiety and would spend a whole year leaving a wall blank as the decision would send me loopy. I get this. But now I’m a Mother of a two year old boy.. I don’t have time to be like this anymore! There is not enough hours in the day 🤣 Why is Rhiannon still this way? She must send Doug crackers?!?
Doug's so laid-back he's almost horizontal. He has the patience of a saint! Which I don't actually think is always for the best.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not sure whether this is a hate thread or not...but I read it although I like watching Rhiannon. Her viewers watch her for the quiet atmosphere and for the items she buys - even if I don't buy them. I like that she curates everything in detail. That's her business: curating stuff to show us.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.