Rhiannon Ashlee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new vlog she was moaning about not putting too much pressure on herself, didnt plan what they wanted to eat for dinner, went to the super market to buy stuff just for the sake of it... like seriously she always moans about how busy she is etc. WHAT DOES SHE DO ALL DAY LONG? What an easy life :rolleyes:
She can't even upload her Youtube videos on time.

Reactions: 1
Guys, she is super busy buying things so that she can discover they’re no good and then has no choice but to return them.

Give her a break, she must be exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think it’s super strange to have a pantry outside? It must be really inconvenient running outside to grab ingredients. Also how does she get so many back ups when she does tiny shops every couple of days? I know people in my country (australia) have spare fridges and freezers outside, just not pantries. Sorry just bewildered 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I'm still wondering if her and Doug will ever actually get married - they've been engaged for over 3 years now. The amount she overthinks everything though, wedding planning will be a nightmare.

Reactions: 6
She has way too much time on her hand to be overthinking on every single little detail... if she had a full time or part time job she wouldnt be like this. And no Rhi, youtube aint a full time job because you barely upload lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:. Seriously what is her life goal?

Reactions: 8
She seems to really struggle with PMS. I can definitely relate. It can be really debilitating. I’m on mat leave but when I’m at work I’m pretty good at my job then the week before my period I struggle to string an email together. It’s like wading through glue. Have no patience with my kids either although she always seems to have endless patience with Delilah no matter what her mood/anxiety is like.

Reactions: 3
She seems to really struggle with PMS. I can definitely relate. It can be really debilitating. I’m on mat leave but when I’m at work I’m pretty good at my job then the week before my period I struggle to string an email together. It’s like wading through glue. Have no patience with my kids either although she always seems to have endless patience with Delilah no matter what her mood/anxiety is like.
Yeah, she has previously said she's had some mh struggles.

Like in this video (watch from 6:06)

And in this video (watch from 20:15)

I feel for her, but I do think she could try and push herself a bit more outside of her comfort zone.

I also think it's a shame she doesn't speak more about mental health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
On camera she does, yes.
Poor Doug must have the patience of a saint with her. She is tiresome, neurotic and energy sapping. Why can't she ever buy anything from a normal fecking shop - if she was buying a bloody pencil it wud have to be researched and from some obscure seller, just pick one up from Tesco will you omg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On camera she does, yes.
Poor Doug must have the patience of a saint with her. She is tiresome, neurotic and energy sapping. Why can't she ever buy anything from a normal fecking shop - if she was buying a bloody pencil it wud have to be researched and from some obscure seller, just pick one up from Tesco will you omg
Yes it makes me think of a really old TED talk called ‘The Paradox of Choice’ which basically says that, for some people, the amount of choice in the Western world is quite paralysing and contributes to anxiety and depression. We’d mostly be happier if we had less choice/options in life. I can imagine Rhiannon has spent months of her life dithering over trinkets from Etsy, Anthropologie and Oliver Bonas 😂 I think she was meant for a simpler time!

Yeah, I wouldn't say I buy the first thing I see when I'm looking for something, but I can certainly do my research over one evening and buy the thing I need, whereas Rhiannon must be taking days/weeks/months to decide.

Yeah, I wouldn't say I buy the first thing I see when I'm looking for something, but I can certainly do my research over one evening and buy the thing I need, whereas Rhiannon must be taking days/weeks/months/years to decide.
Added to that for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her anxiety over making choices must be SO debilitating at times. It's quite uncomfortable to watch and I really hope she's able to get some proper help for it so it doesn't hold her back any further. She mentioned it in a vlog recently though so at least she recognises that she has a problem there, which is a positive step at least.

I really can't see them ever getting married at this stage as planning a wedding must feel incredibly overwhelming considering the amount of time and effort she puts into simply choosing a new plate. It's really sad to see.

Reactions: 9
Her anxiety over making choices must be SO debilitating at times. It's quite uncomfortable to watch and I really hope she's able to get some proper help for it so it doesn't hold her back any further. She mentioned it in a vlog recently though so at least she recognises that she has a problem there, which is a positive step at least.

I really can't see them ever getting married at this stage as planning a wedding must feel incredibly overwhelming considering the amount of time and effort she puts into simply choosing a new plate. It's really sad to see.
She’s mentioned it before years ago and still hasn’t done anything to chanhpge it, like driving, she took her theory but never the practical, It seems she finds it very hard to cope in most normal everyday stuff.

Reactions: 4
she is absolutely infuriating. she talks for ages in detail about the most banal things. Do you think shes really like this when its just Doug and her sharing a bottle of wine on a Friday night?

"Doug I am thinking of organising the cutlery drawer. I've researched a few cutlery trays online. I've narrowed it down to 4 grey ones which one would you think goes best with the sink drainer?"

Also irs extremely weird that their daughter still doesnt eat dinner with them. Is this because her childrens plate doesnt match their crockery?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also irs extremely weird that their daughter still doesnt eat dinner with them. Is this because her childrens plate doesnt match their crockery?
I associate that with a middle/upper-class routine. Kids eat early and/or eat different meals, then mummy and daddy eat "supper" later. I don't agree with it though as kids can learn a lot at meal times about etiquette, and it's a good chance for everyone to talk.

Reactions: 4
I associate that with a middle/upper-class routine. Kids eat early and/or eat different meals, then mummy and daddy eat "supper" later. I don't agree with it though as kids can learn a lot at meal times about etiquette, and it's a good chance for everyone to talk.
fits in with her having ideas above her station.

Yes, her need to have everything in a certain place and looking ‘done’ is exhausting. Like when she was trying to decorate that shelf above the radiator in the living room. No doubt that was an activity that took her all day of dithering how many centimetres from the end some books should be stacked, and in what order they should be stacked. Despite all the dithering her house still looks very plain. She needs a part time job to stimulate her mind more.

Reactions: 11
she is absolutely infuriating. she talks for ages in detail about the most banal things. Do you think shes really like this when its just Doug and her sharing a bottle of wine on a Friday night?

"Doug I am thinking of organising the cutlery drawer. I've researched a few cutlery trays online. I've narrowed it down to 4 grey ones which one would you think goes best with the sink drainer?"

She doesn’t drink. She sure seems like someone who could do with a glass of wine 🤣

Reactions: 7
what I find so odd about her need to have everything so 'perfect' AKA boring is you know what? cooking dinner, sorting socks having a bath etc is what everyone does and it's the normal part of life you just get on with whilst having other interests apart from making sure your pictures are lined up. despite how obsessed she is with being a robot housewife she NEVER washes her fruit or vegetables 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she feeds that little goblin or hers UNWASHED BLUEBERRIES the DUTTY PIG

She doesn’t drink. She sure seems like someone who could do with a glass of wine 🤣
LOL a bottle but she would have to research first which bottle to buy

Her house.... might as well watch on a black and white TV it would look the same. so dull.

She also dresses that child of hers like shes going to work as a doctors receptionist so boring and clinical just like her house. Must be like shes been spiked with LSD when it goes outside.

I've just changed my tampon I'll link where I bought them in the comments below

Last edited:
  • Haha
what I find so odd about her need to have everything so 'perfect' AKA boring is you know what? cooking dinner, sorting socks having a bath etc is what everyone does and it's the normal part of life you just get on with whilst having other interests apart from making sure your pictures are lined up. despite how obsessed she is with being a robot housewife she NEVER washes her fruit or vegetables 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she feeds that little goblin or hers UNWASHED BLUEBERRIES the DUTTY PIG

LOL a bottle but she would have to research first which bottle to buy

Her house.... might as well watch on a black and white TV it would look the same. so dull.

She also dresses that child of hers like shes going to work as a doctors receptionist so boring and clinical just like her house. Must be like shes been spiked with LSD when it goes outside.

I've just changed my tampon I'll link where I bought them in the comments below
Haha your comments really made me laugh. Take it you’re not a fan then? 🤣😁

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.