Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cloudymoon

How is she even making money from YouTube at this point? I thought that being monitised came with expecations re regular uploads etc. She seems to get sponsorships easy enough but why are the companies sponsoring someone who hardly ever makes new content to showcase their goods?
Hello fresh will give sponsorships to any mf, considering their codes are all online for anyone to use anyway 😭

Reactions: 8

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
When's she putting the mouse house upstairs, D isn't a toddler, it's just taking up space in the small room.
---
She said this is the nearest she will get to being a aunty.. Rhiannon you are the aunty through the law of the UK as Mellissa is legally your sister-in-law. And she still says "Doug's parents" when infact they're legally her in-laws, why can't she say her in-laws? she seems shy to show love to anyone, it's weird.

Last edited:

gee13

VIP Member
Can't believe she ships Delilah off to her mums for a few days each half term!! It's only a week!! Is it because she can't think of anything to do with her and she interrupts her doing nothing so off she goes to nannies! I find this bizarre! I get grandparents wanting to spend time with them but a few days every half term and holidays?! It's not even because she's working!!

PettyPrincess

her future grandchildren will be saying 'did granny Rhiannon have a missing tooth' like you mum (D)
View attachment 2769140

Savage 😂
---
It's three weeks since she said she was filming the wedding Q&A nobody asked for. That should be a pretty quick and easy video to film. What's the hold up?

Why is she doing another wedding Q&A when she already posted that terrible Q&A with Doug (where he was so not interested!) while they were on honeymoon?

Is anybody really interested in wedding content from her months after they got married? We've already seen the photos etc.
You know I actually forgot about that … I don’t want to see that rubbish. It’s also way too late to milk the wedding content. This kinda stuff you should be before or soon after the wedding. No one cares months and months later. We have seen the wedding and she already done a boring Q&A on their honey moon.

The woman needs to focus on getting some regular vlogs we should be getting one to two videos a week

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She is just lazy! She’s spotted here and there at events, she manages her mental health very well when she has something to go to that she wants to go to! She can manage to come back with ADs. She is just bloody rude to her followers who actually she does owe something too because without them she would never get bloody Ads or free stuff. All she ever needed to do is as already said put a post up saying in taking some time away, or just post a little hello on insta. She can’t even come on and say HNY to anyone. Give it up. Go get a job in the real world. I think for her it would be so much better.

• Heart

donutwurry

I really like Rhiannon and I don’t really have a bad word to say about her but sense there are many subscribers like me who are really disappointed and frustrated at the lack of uploads.
I enjoy her videos, Delilah is the same age as my eldest daughter and her early vlogs were comforting during the hard days of parenthood.
But, I’ve had enough and unsubscribed. This past year she has become so flakey with the uploads, not relatable with her excessive spending and the way she only uploads when she has a sponsor is so frequent now.
I know she doesn’t owe us any content or an apology but tonight was another example of where she promised an upload but failed to do so and has completely vanished-wonder if she’s got some criticism in her DM’s?!
She should however have some integrity and upload the vlog without approval (remove the sponsor if necessary) rather than delay Vlogmas & continue to disappoint her loyal subscribers.
It’s really clear her heart isn’t in YouTube anymore and she really needs to step away, but the reality is it’s a cushty income for very little work and she just wouldn’t cope with any other job.
Undoubtedly her mental health is impacting this but surely it’s a red flag if your livelihood are being affected to step away from spending £3000 on a kitchen cabinet and invest in proper therapy that will help you long term.
Shes only in it for the quick cash. She said she hates letting viewers down, lol all you do is let people down rhi.
She gets lazier and greedier each year, it’s ridiculous and how she shows her face to her friends and family is beyond me. No shame at all.
I would be freaking embarassed if i were her. Pathetic.

cloudymoon

Shes not even a real SAHM!! She cant even be bothered to plan or cook proper meals for her husband and kid!!! Its always either hello fresh when they sponsor her, sausage and mash or takeout.

She is so shameless and no self awareness
you can hardly be a stay at home mum when your child isn’t at home most of the time 😭

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I usually enjoy Rhiannon's vlogmas but I also thought this years was boring. Very half hearted. Filming herself cleaning the floor was a low point.

PettyPrincess

She will make her return with a selfy in the mirror, with the phone half covering her face, wearing either the red or green and white scarf (her only two) she will be all harassed looking, and in a rush, even though D's been back at school since Wed?.
Don’t forget the headphone’s & the tooth

• Haha

PettyPrincess

I will never understand why she can’t just post a video once a week i honestly don’t get it … if she posted frequently throughout the year and decided to wanted a 1 month break then fair enough I can fully understand that. Full time content creators are entitled to a break from YouTube & all their other social media platforms if needed. Rhiannon on the other hand doesn’t require a break because she only post on YouTube about once a month and roughly 8 times on Instagram in a whole year.

Maybe she’s dealing with stuff behind the scenes however lily pebbles was last year with two kids and she still managed to provide regular content on YouTube, Instagram & tiktok as well as attending events within the UK & abroad. She even had one or two family holidays abroad. She still managed to do her job as a content creator!

Honestly Rhiannon how many more years are you going to make up excuse’s for not being able to function well enough to do your “job” she’s a joke

Reactions: 7

Gemrose89

That is horrendously overpriced!! Couldn’t she just have knitted one herself anyway? Lord knows she has the time
Excuse me, you know she’s burnt out from all the stress she’s under from all the many many things she has to do day to day. She doesn’t have the energy or time to knit a scarf!! Poor girl…

• Haha

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
I think the reason she hasn’t got her driving licence yet is because DVLA and a local driving school haven’t offered her to do a paid ad for them.

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I don't know why she's put her vlogmas on hold over an ad approval. Why not just put that ad in a later vlog if the company is taking so long to approve her work? Also, by now she should have had another vlog ready to go anyway. This delay doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. She has probably spent the last few days stressing over what thumbnail images to use (as she has done in the past) and that's the real reason for the delay!

I watch a YouTuber who also works a 9-5 and she's already uploaded two vlogmas videos. I really don't know what Rhiannon is doing?!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It's three weeks since she said she was filming the wedding Q&A nobody asked for. That should be a pretty quick and easy video to film. What's the hold up?

Why is she doing another wedding Q&A when she already posted that terrible Q&A with Doug (where he was so not interested!) while they were on honeymoon.

Is anybody really interested in wedding content from her months after they got married? We've already seen the photos etc.

• Haha

PettyPrincess

Am I the only one who just doesn’t care about the wedding content? Preparing for the wedding in vlogs fair enough it mixes the usual vlogs up. I’ve not really cared for the last few wedding related videos… they have been BORING. I guess it will take a whole month or two for her to find the time & energy to film & edit these videos.

Attachments

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
( I know it's cheesy) but nothing about her 1st Valentine's as a married woman,

nothing about pancake day either....this is her job,

give up Rhiannon before you and Doug have no followers left, it's embarrassing, Doug's counts going down quicker than a whores knickers in a brothel.

cheesemonger

You don't need a diagnos to claim pip 🤔

very odd...

so basically some people could be faking/scamming for extra dosh
It is incredibly hard to get PIP and it isn’t a lot of money. I highly doubt that many people are scamming the system. In fact, many disabled and chronically ill folks are missing out on support they should be entitled to.

Getting a diagnosis for conditions can be hard to get. Health issues also present in varying degrees of severity so it’s not based on the condition you have.

I hope that makes sense.

• Heart

PettyPrincess

It was definitely said so people pity her and let her off for missing almost every day of vlogmas. I don’t think it’s something as serious as her having a termination, as she’d most likely be in pain from it and, knowing her, if it was something so sad and serious she’d have the whole decade off. Besides, she said she wasn’t well because of an ulcer in her mouth lol?? I reckon it’s something that commonly occurs in families like a grandparent being diagnosed with cancer. Obviously very sad but not a huge enigmatic thing like she’s making it seem. Regardless of what it is though, I’m not sure why she has to use it as a way to start speculation and invite pity on a public level. Very strange and narcissistic behaviour

I don’t think Rhiannon has any grandparents left.

I have a feeling it could be to do with Rhiannons mum ? Tbh I can’t even remember the last Vlog her mum was in minus the wedding. I know her mum has chrons disease and Rhiannon never likes to talk too much about her mums struggles.

It’s definitely not a termination. I dunno why so many people always point to pregnancy whenever someone says they have stuff to deal with. Tbh it sounds like it’s to do with someone else in the family hence why she can’t go into it ?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
we're closer to her 1st Anniversary, than the wedding day...

I hope this vlog isn't a wedding vlog haha.

She used D as content on the older vlogs ( still does, but not as much now) and is now in the huff this thread pointed it out, that's why she's basically retired