Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donutwurry

The audacity to come on the internet telling ppl shes burned out from doing fuck all for pity..

I wonder what her friends and family who all have real adult job must think when they watch her vlog. It’s like a slap in the face seeing this lazy piece of shit moaning, complaining and asking for pity from doing nothing whilst constantly buying overpriced expensive crap. Especially Doug’s mum who is a nurse from memory?

Reactions: 9
The best thing she could do is just quit social media properly and get a real job.
Her life is too dull to make this a sustainable career and clearly she is not cut out for being self employed (most people aren’t!)

In a few years she’ll be forced to move on (because views diminish) so she might as well get a headstart

I don’t think she realises how lucky she is to still have a platform and views. She is still stuck in 2014-2016 YouTube era, there is nothing stand out about her anymore. If she started her channel this year she wouldn’t be getting any views or brand deals. Literally so many people working hard on creating content and they just get lost but, but then there’s Rhiannon who appears once every 6 months with an ad, vlogging about her anthropology haul and making the same recipes and still manages to get thousands of views. I just hope she has the decency to say “I’m leaving, thanks for your support” rather than this silence, it’s just rude.

Gemrose89

Sorry but she is a complete and utter lazy, senseless, pointless, stupid embarrassment of a knob.

Who the actual fuck says they’re doing vlogmas and still hasn’t uploaded on the 4th day of vlogmas. Just when you think she couldn’t stoop any lower. It’s not like December suddenly appeared without warning, she’s had 12 fucking months to prepare for it.

She has no job, no friends, one child who is at school 6 hours a day 5 days a week, WTF DOES SHE DO???!! I would be too embarrassed to ever show my face again on social media if I was her, what an absolute MELT.

The worst part is I’m not even surprised to see nothing up. Such a dick.

• Haha

PettyPrincess

Anyone else think she’s battling an ED and that’s why she has low energy and feels unwell all the time…
I don’t think she has an ED I think she’s just easily tired because she doesn’t do anything. When your body is not used to being active you fall into a slump & your brain turns to mush. Especially when you don’t do anything productive like go to work for many many years.

All Rhiannon does is take Delilah to school 5 times a week and then spends the day at home pottering around. She’s not challenging her brain , she’s not talking to anyone … no wonder she’s for ever tired and drained.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Ffs! Other app! 😂😂😂 she can’t keep up with this one! ( insta) Getting the help she needs and medication? Only seven years too late! Bloody hell she’s a wet weekend in Paris!
---
That’s her foot clearly off to a wedding, no doubt in an outfit costing £££s

Gemrose89

I don’t think it’s a pregnancy, she mentioned being due her period and the symptoms she gets the week before she’s due. Obviously could be a lie but then don’t say anything at all.
Also I don’t think Delilah is autistic but again who knows.
The only thing we know for certain is she’s got to be one of laziest people in the world of influencer and that’s saying something. And she’s ALWAYS unwell. Not sure why she’s making it sound like it’s a one off 🤦🏼‍♀️

Janejessy

What has she got to be in a funk about?!... She's living a retired life at age 31 and always looks like she's rolling in money.

gee13

VIP Member
I think she should have just said look guys im struggling mentally I'm taking some time away. Pretty sure people would have respected that more than her radio silence and then reappearing every now and then acting seemingly fine with an ad?

• Haha

cloudymoon

She just posted saying it will be up tomorrow. Just excuse after excuse at this point. So funny that every other ‘influencer’ has managed to upload on day 1 even with ads and sponsors. She can’t pretend it’s the company who needs to approve it’s fault, she needs to get organised and sort her life out lol

Attachments

• Wow

donutwurry

Just got around to watch her “vlogmas” and wow she is truly pathetic. The vlogs couldnt be anymore boring if she tried. She thinks she works so hard on these vlogs and did an amazing job LOL.

It’s always the same old excuses after excuses: she’s not feeling well, something bad is happening that she cannot tell us. Spending money on overpriced ugly stuff, the $$$ she spent on that ugly cardigan she could have put towards a new fridge. She said it herself that they really need a new fridge but yet she chose to spend money on useless shit just for the asthetic of it.

How she managed to show her face to friends and family is beyond me. Is she so shameless that she fails to realise her life is a joke? She could barely string a sentence together for crying out loud.

Go get a real job instead of selling your daughter childhood online for a few bucks rhi.

cloudymoon

Laughing at her saying in her vlog ‘it’s vlogmas I’m not allowed to feel unwell’ meanwhile she has missed 10 days out of 13.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nutsandseeds

How is she even making money from YouTube at this point? I thought that being monitised came with expecations re regular uploads etc. She seems to get sponsorships easy enough but why are the companies sponsoring someone who hardly ever makes new content to showcase their goods?

Janejessy

I was very disappointed with Rhiannon’s Christmas content this year. It was pretty … shit , bland and dull. I usually enjoy it. She clearly couldn’t be bothered this year so she just shoved in her usual boringness decorating at the start , usual getting the tree & wreath making, gift wrapping etc . I don’t usually mind those bits but when they are mixed in with just cosy at home or Christmas shopping type days. Feels like she just threw the usual crap at us called it vlogmas and then bye … her videos were so disappointing this year. Now she’s gonna be gone till spring and come back and complain about her health as usual.
They were really boring. Her life is just too boring to vlog. She really just needs to switch something up.

Also, her shopping is excessive.. All of that ribbon she didn't need. She said she didn't want to spend money on the heated clothes rack at £100 something. Make it make sense Rhiannon!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Her rudeness is off the scale, literally takes under a minute to say HNY,

anyone following her at this point must have a screw loose, as she DOES NOT CARE about you, people will still stick up for her though, it's pathetic.
---
She can't now at nearly 3 weeks into January say HNY now lol.

What example is she setting D, it's atrocious.

Last edited:

Janejessy

All that is in reply to someone saying the video was an ad from November not Vlogmas, and they were disappointed to see someone they used to enjoy become a sellout. Does she honestly not see why she gets so much criticism? If she was consistently putting out vlogs on time, no one would begrudge a sponsored post. If she said she was doing 1 long vlog a week and then actually uploaded it, no one would mind. But she promises Vlogmas and then fails, every year. And then to try and pull the sympathy card alluding to terrible things she ‘can’t talk about’. I can guarantee I have more going on in my personal life than her right now, but still have to get up and go to work every day like everyone else in the real world. Her work ethic IS pathetic, and she can’t cope with being called out on it.
... She is not trying to do her best at all when the only vlogmas video she uploaded was six days late and filmed in NOVEMBER. Who is she kidding? 😏

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Has she ever addressed why's she's still not driving? I'm sure it was on the first-second vlog last year she was all upbeat talking like she would be on the road legally by summer,

and here we are a year later haha, still a bus w#nker.

( no offence to anyone that doesn't drive, but Rhiannon has been wanting to drive for 6+ years, has all money in the world for intense lessons, yet still not done, lazy lazy)

she's certainty not making her gran proud.

And why is January such a problem for her?? was she abused as a child on January? what's up with her it's fkn ridiculous.

Reactions: 8

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Am I the only one getting stressed when she’s chatting nonsense and also mention 10 times that Doug is waiting for her 🤣 it’s not like she has anything interesting to say anyway so I just don’t understand why she’s taking a camera out to film if she’s already running late and someone is waiting for her!
I had to stop watching her as she has always done this, it was always Taxis outside waiting for her and she would just be waffling on about something. It honestly made me anxious, I was like ‘GET OUTSIDE YOU MORON’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Anyone else catch that she'll be uploading only one more vlogmas? That makes it what three vlogs with one wrap with me? How is she calling this vlogmas?!

And of course we all know she will be radio silent until Spring time where she'll say they are going on holiday but she wont "vlog" it.

PettyPrincess

The best thing she could do is just quit social media properly and get a real job.
Her life is too dull to make this a sustainable career and clearly she is not cut out for being self employed (most people aren’t!)

In a few years she’ll be forced to move on (because views diminish) so she might as well get a headstart
Yep me and others have said this so many times. Being a content creator is not for her. You can see she just doesn’t enjoy it anymore and it’s a huge chore for her. The only reason why she hasn’t gotten a job is because why would she if she could continue doing the bare minimum and get paid more than she would if she had to go out to work for 5 days a week. She would rather continue to suffer than do what her mind and body needs.

I also rewatched part of her vlog today and I realised she said she found out she was neurodivergent a few years ago I originally thought it was a recent diagnosis. If she found out years ago then why the fuck hasn’t she can’t anything about it !

She not changed her life and routine to accommodate her diagnosis. stead of improving she just decided to go into a slump for 3 years and tell herself it’s because she’s neurodivergent.

The fact she calls herself a content creator is actually comical! I hope more of her viewers wake up and realise how pathetic Rhiannon really is. She’s posted minimal content for the last 3 years now. We already know this is going to be year 4. I can’t see her ever coming back from this and her channel will begin to slowly decline. I can’t wait to see where Rhiannon is in 5 or 10 years time. How much longer is Doug going to allow this woman to just lounge around at home and call it a job.

Omg imagine when it’s 10 years from now & Delilah gets a job. I can picture Rhiannon is sat at home knitting her 10th jumper talking about how anxious she is and how this and that hurts blah blah blah 😂 she’s like a broken fucking record

Last edited: