Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyPrincess

I remember a few years ago zoella recommended her viewers watch Rhiannon as she wasn’t doing vlogmas… whatever you think of Zoe that’s one of the biggest growth opportunities. Rhiannon then did her classic disappearing act then too😂
I think it was December just gone because Zoe was pregnant with her second baby so she wasn’t doing vlogmas. She recommended Rhiannon’s channel which she shouldn’t have done because it boosted her subscribers and what did Rhiannon do … she just disappeared after vlogmas and put out two videos one of them seeking sympathy for being neurodivergent 🙄 something she got the diagnosis for years ago …
---
she will return with the pity party and the same type of people like her will support her and enable her to play out this continuous cycle of patheticness. And why would people with ADHD or whatever is wrong with her not work🤔, I think you told us you have ADHD @PettyPrincess and you work, why is lazy Rhiannon different?

Yep I’ve got ADHD, High functioning autism, OCD , Dyslexia, Social Anxiety yet I still get up and go to work everyday like most people. Yeah being neurodivergent is hard at times but the worst thing you can do is sit at home and do nothing. You’re not stimulating your brain and when you’re sat doing nothing it makes you feel worse than if you were in a good healthy routine like going to work etc. Rhiannon is just a wet blanket 🙄
---
Bottom comment.

"she's pregnant and wants to have this one private"😂, yet is making a living from her daughter's full existence on YT. I don't think she pregnant at all.
---

I honestly don’t think she’s pregnant and if she is I would be incredibly surprised. That would be the perfect opportunity for her to get lots of content out. They would have to move house or Rhiannon would have to turn her office back into a bedroom. She doesn’t even need an office she doesn’t work 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

HippieGirlx

Am I the only one getting stressed when she’s chatting nonsense and also mention 10 times that Doug is waiting for her 🤣 it’s not like she has anything interesting to say anyway so I just don’t understand why she’s taking a camera out to film if she’s already running late and someone is waiting for her!

Gemrose89

She always finds this time of year difficult. Despite doing nothing ever. So time of year makes no difference.
What a knob

ETA the cheek of it! She says it’s always nice to have a break without having to think about what you’re filming… YOU DON’T EVER FILM ANYTHING. YOU 👏🏼 DO 👏🏼 NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Whhhyyy does she always act like she uploads regularly as if her followers won’t realise she doesn’t?! Is she actually deranged??

Last edited:

donutwurry

Lol she’s been deleting comments 😂. Its ok rhi everyone including your friends and family already know youre a joke.

PettyPrincess

she was at Maddie O book event bursting with confidence,

and she managed a wedding too, if she was that bad, it would have been family only at the daytime ceremony-meal.

She is just lazy, and can't use D the same
I’m still surprised she happily goes to all these concerts & the odd event. My anxiety could never 😂

If Rhiannon feels like her mental health is so bad that she can only work when an ad is due or post a story when something is #gifted she can’t blame people for thinking she’s only doing it for the ads not because she wants to.

it baffles me that she hasn’t just publicly announced that she’s going to take a much needed break for a few months. She’s obviously struggling with things and posting a few videos a year going on about how you’re struggling won’t fix anything.

Last edited:

Janejessy

She just posted saying it will be up tomorrow. Just excuse after excuse at this point. So funny that every other ‘influencer’ has managed to upload on day 1 even with ads and sponsors. She can’t pretend it’s the company who needs to approve it’s fault, she needs to get organised and sort her life out lol
Why is she holding on to this ONE vlogmas video for dear life like it's the last vlog remaining in the world????

She should have 3 other videos ready and ready to upload by now, as its the 4th of December today???!!!! 😅😒😏

So she'll be posting her VLOGMAS DAY 1 on the 5th of December??

Other people have already uploaded 4 videos.

Make it make sense Rhiannon! I think she's only doing vlogmas for the ad, but other than she can't really be bothered. She couldn't just upload an ad video now when everybody else is posting vlogmas videos.

I am so befuddled by her.

She deserves to lose all of her followers...

"Whatever the situation is tomorrow, I'll upload it no matter what"...

What is she talking about here?.. I thought she was waiting for the advert to be improved. Unbelievably scatty.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she deleted three that I seen ( probably more),

one about it being a AD. One about if she's driving, with a pensioner emoji, and one saying she basically does f*ck all daily.

All true.
---
Why can't her supporters not feel short changed? she can't check in and say hi, she needs to wait till the Ads approved at the end of January.

People need to wake up.

Last edited:

Gemrose89

So she sits at home all day doing nothing at all, 5 days a week, yet still couldn’t make Delilah a new costume for world book day. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 6

PettyPrincess

She's popped up at a Madeleine Olivia book event in London. There was a free book up for grabs!

View attachment 2692613
She's popped up at a Madeleine Olivia book event in London. There was a free book up for grabs!

View attachment 2692613
She kept that quiet

Was this in Madeleine’s Vlog ?

So Rhiannon went to this event but she never posted it on her social media or bothered to even mention it ? The whole reason why influencers get invited to these events is because they are going to share it on their platforms. I swear Rhiannon didn’t Vlog this , post it on her stories or even mention the book at all. Maybe she did and i completely missed it 🤣 I wonder how many other events she’s been to and just never shared …

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
every year D gets older and more independent Wally does less, it should be the opposite.

she'll do 4 vlogmas rinse and repeat from every other year condensed into less videos than other unlazy vloggers

*still can't believe she had the audacity to call her 5 vlogs in December "vlogmas"

sasbeep

VIP Member
Burnt out from having one older child at school and working 1 hr every other month! 😂
I would say surely she has a second job but from the odd vlog she does film it doesn’t seem like it.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she's been semi retired for years and now fully retired,

must turn Doug right on being married to Tunbridge Wells laziest female
---
Thread titles spot on

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She will make her return with a selfy in the mirror, with the phone half covering her face, wearing either the red or green and white scarf (her only two) she will be all harassed looking, and in a rush, even though D's been back at school since Wed?.

retrozebra

How can she be so unproductive? All she did was paint one corner of the room. It doesn’t take more than a few hours to paint a whole room that size. What the hell is she doing?

Low key, I still think the thing she couldn't talk about is related to her relationship with Doug, especially because she is more radio silent than ever, and I can definitely seeing something like marital problems causing her to shut down. But now I'm starting to think Doug might have cheated and she found out. Pure speculation on my part, but he works away all the time, is always going to festivals alone, plus when he gets home his life reverts into an old married couple life.
I'm just saying... I would be surprised if he hasn't cheated/this being about him cheating 🤷‍♀️

• Wow

PettyPrincess

she only followed this page weeks ago, so why's it her favourite...
I remember seeing at the time and thinking she must have followed for the children's clothes because Dougs sisters pregnant
everything looks so fucking dull & ugly. Rhiannon has such weird taste

She has to be working, there is no way they can afford to run a house on one income (Doug’s) And she can’t be making any money on YouTube. I also want to know how she is getting ad deals? Her engagement and views are decreasing.

Apparently weather is picking up next week so maybe she will make an appearance then?

cloudymoon

I’m actually cracking up at the comments on her vlog. The amount of likes on them just show how fed up her followers are becoming. She’s also definitely deleting comments because I can’t see the ones screenshotted earlier in the thread ^!!

Can she please just be banned from using the word vlogmas now, it’s diminishing the hard work of the people who actually edit and post a video every day!

Attachments