Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyPrincess

The best thing she could do is just quit social media properly and get a real job.
Her life is too dull to make this a sustainable career and clearly she is not cut out for being self employed (most people aren’t!)

In a few years she’ll be forced to move on (because views diminish) so she might as well get a headstart
Yep me and others have said this so many times. Being a content creator is not for her. You can see she just doesn’t enjoy it anymore and it’s a huge chore for her. The only reason why she hasn’t gotten a job is because why would she if she could continue doing the bare minimum and get paid more than she would if she had to go out to work for 5 days a week. She would rather continue to suffer than do what her mind and body needs.

I also rewatched part of her vlog today and I realised she said she found out she was neurodivergent a few years ago I originally thought it was a recent diagnosis. If she found out years ago then why the fuck hasn’t she can’t anything about it !

She not changed her life and routine to accommodate her diagnosis. stead of improving she just decided to go into a slump for 3 years and tell herself it’s because she’s neurodivergent.

The fact she calls herself a content creator is actually comical! I hope more of her viewers wake up and realise how pathetic Rhiannon really is. She’s posted minimal content for the last 3 years now. We already know this is going to be year 4. I can’t see her ever coming back from this and her channel will begin to slowly decline. I can’t wait to see where Rhiannon is in 5 or 10 years time. How much longer is Doug going to allow this woman to just lounge around at home and call it a job.

Omg imagine when it’s 10 years from now & Delilah gets a job. I can picture Rhiannon is sat at home knitting her 10th jumper talking about how anxious she is and how this and that hurts blah blah blah 😂 she’s like a broken fucking record

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

PettyPrincess

We’re going into the 4th month of the year and Rhiannon has only posted 2 videos. How embarrassing… she’s obviously going to come back with another sponsored video when she does eventually put one up. She really can’t call herself a full time content creator anymore. I’m just interested to see how much longer she’s going to keep this up for. I can’t wait to see what she’s doing with her life 5 - 10 years down the line from now. She’s just so stagnant and stale for someone who has so much freedom and free time in life.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Just when you think she can't get anymore lazy, well she has.

22 vlogs she has done all year, 22 😮, others have done more than that in their real, Vlogmas,

and I see she's using what should be D's private moment's for content, the ginger bread making, the big wheel, and her setting up the camera in the kitchen and starting dancing with D, and D running to the camera like a performing monkey.

• Wow

Lht30

Chatty Member
I really like Rhiannon and I don’t really have a bad word to say about her but sense there are many subscribers like me who are really disappointed and frustrated at the lack of uploads.
I enjoy her videos, Delilah is the same age as my eldest daughter and her early vlogs were comforting during the hard days of parenthood.
But, I’ve had enough and unsubscribed. This past year she has become so flakey with the uploads, not relatable with her excessive spending and the way she only uploads when she has a sponsor is so frequent now.
I know she doesn’t owe us any content or an apology but tonight was another example of where she promised an upload but failed to do so and has completely vanished-wonder if she’s got some criticism in her DM’s?!
She should however have some integrity and upload the vlog without approval (remove the sponsor if necessary) rather than delay Vlogmas & continue to disappoint her loyal subscribers.
It’s really clear her heart isn’t in YouTube anymore and she really needs to step away, but the reality is it’s a cushty income for very little work and she just wouldn’t cope with any other job.
Undoubtedly her mental health is impacting this but surely it’s a red flag if your livelihood are being affected to step away from spending £3000 on a kitchen cabinet and invest in proper therapy that will help you long term.

Last edited:

PettyPrincess

she's not dead..she's online following people, probably in the hope they follow her back as her numbers are dropping.

either that or she's on the scrounge as per
For someone sat at home every single day of the week it’s so easy to just post a vlog once a week. It’s the perfect opportunity for her to get back into doing sit down videos like she done in the past. It wouldn’t be to my taste but she could do some kinda cooking , baking or knitting video series type thing. Even a basic makeup, skincare or hair care routine if she didn’t want to post a vlog each week. There’s so much she could be doing but no. She’s just lazy & wants to use mental health & neurodiversity as an excuse. Even though she found this out years ago she’s still unable to “navigate life”

Surely she must feel like shit sat at home all day when people actually have jobs to go to and she’s just on the sofa watching other content creators do their job and she’s just knitting everyday. I also hope she reads here regularly so she knows how pathetic she is. Year after year it’s she same rubbish I don’t know why people still support her. Her channel is not wholesome anymore it’s a joke. It also baffles me that she’s not with a management company… probably because it requires her to actually become a content creator 😂 she doesn’t want that she just wants to be a stay at home mum.

donutwurry

Why do brands keep gifting her?! How do they even know she exists when she literally is non existent 🤷🏼‍♀️ what’s the point?
She actually reaches out to brands and begs for free stuff, she got the green couch for free by doing this.

Lazy shameless greedy cow.

• Angry
  • Wow

gee13

VIP Member
She must have another job on the side that she doesn't speak about surely? There's no way she can be making money off socials anymore? Especially the kind of money she spends?

lilamay

VIP Member
Has she ever addressed why's she's still not driving? I'm sure it was on the first-second vlog last year she was all upbeat talking like she would be on the road legally by summer,

and here we are a year later haha, still a bus w#nker.

( no offence to anyone that doesn't drive, but Rhiannon has been wanting to drive for 6+ years, has all money in the world for intense lessons, yet still not done, lazy lazy)

she's certainty not making her gran proud.

And why is January such a problem for her?? was she abused as a child on January? what's up with her it's fkn ridiculous.
She just has no drive. (Pun unintended!)

I feel like so-chilled-he's-almost-horizontal-Doug has never challenged her to push herself out of her comfort zone.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think Doug is just a bit thick! He must be not quite right, marrying a woman who acts like a 90 year old, who’s lazy and walks/talks like a little whispering mouse.

goobliepie

She needs to get rid of those 3 pics in the hallway. They've been bugging me for so long now 😅 the space needs something more interesting - and colourful!

Gemrose89

How she has a nerve to even show her face is beyond me. How is she not embarrassed at this point??
People with full time jobs/students/full time mums etc still post on socials more than her and it’s not even their job.
After the comments she got on her last vlog, I’d be nervous is I was her.

donutwurry

What do they talk about when doug comes home from work every night? She’s done fuck all, delilah is at school all day so rhi cant even say that she looks after delilah?

• Haha

AgatheC

Thought it was so funny that I had to screenshot. This Insta account I follow (she is so lovely, recently got married, and decorating a new build after selling their Victorian home) just posted this on her story. Mind you, the woman behind the account and her husband both work nice full time jobs and have a nice house. Even she thinks that Anthropologie cupboard is expensive and shows a dupe 🤣 I wonder how Rhiannon can afford these items and yet the rest of the house is in pieces. I bet the roof needs redoing, she still hasn’t replaced the front door, let’s not even start with the front garden…

Attachments

maxxxxx

also - didnt Zoe talk about her as an alternative to their vlogmas this year? what an absolute waste of an opportunity to attract more viewers.

shes so unserious about this as a job,

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Not even a happy Christmas or HNY from the lazy one, but will be back in goodness knows when? with more Christmas content.