Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

retrozebra

Up comes a vlog and guess what, it’s another fucking ad. Why can’t she ever do an unsponsored vlog of any kind?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

HippieGirlx

Burnt out from having one older child at school and working 1 hr every other month! 😂
I would say surely she has a second job but from the odd vlog she does film it doesn’t seem like it.
Burned out from doing all the Anthropologie shopping! Or finding all the bits for the mouse house 🙈

Honestly, it makes me so angry when people like her live a comfortable little life and are not forced to do anything, yet feel like they’re burned out? I swear she never even had a full-time job! It’s just pure laziness at this point. Why did Doug marry her? I find their relationship so odd as well. Every time I see her vlog when it pops up, I just can’t stop thinking how dull their life is!

Reactions: 11

Janejessy

Does she know what really sucks?...

Well, its her acting like a victim and playing her victim card.

Reactions: 10

Gemrose89

I’m actually so desperate to know what her family and friends think. Or what she tells them etc. They must wonder what she’s doing or ask her about it. She can’t always play the mental health card when she still gets out to concerts and everything. No excuse to be as lazy as she is, she’s not ill enough to not work if she can go to all these other places and events with ease 🙄

Gemrose89

If I was her I’d be too embarrassed to go to any events, rubbing shoulders with ACTUAL influencers when everyone knows I post absolutely fuck all. I’d be ashamed. Then again I’d also be embarrassed and ashamed every time I actually did post as it was so rare yet still called myself an influencer. Cringe or what. Especially after seeing those comments on her last YouTube vid where people were saying she only posts when she’s getting something for it. The nerve she has. Possibly nothing wrong with her mental health, she’s using it as a get out of jail free card.

Gemrose89

“Life has been tricky lately”…. Err. You literally got married a couple months ago and you DO NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE!!! What are you doing all day??!! Never known anyone or anything like it. Pathetic.

Prinnywoo

All that is in reply to someone saying the video was an ad from November not Vlogmas, and they were disappointed to see someone they used to enjoy become a sellout. Does she honestly not see why she gets so much criticism? If she was consistently putting out vlogs on time, no one would begrudge a sponsored post. If she said she was doing 1 long vlog a week and then actually uploaded it, no one would mind. But she promises Vlogmas and then fails, every year. And then to try and pull the sympathy card alluding to terrible things she ‘can’t talk about’. I can guarantee I have more going on in my personal life than her right now, but still have to get up and go to work every day like everyone else in the real world. Her work ethic IS pathetic, and she can’t cope with being called out on it.

Attachments

donutwurry

“Finally getting around” 😂😂😂. At this rate i think this bitch is just trolling us.
Thank you rhi for taking the time out of your busy life to film a video, which btw was 2 months ago and still nowhere to be seen 😂

• Haha

donutwurry

If its too hard or she is so burnout from doing fuck all then she should just fuck off and quit youtube. Oh wait, she needs the quick cash that’s right. We know u read here rhi, ure pathetic and u are a joke. You’re not special, people get on with their life eventhough they have mental health problem, more so even worse than you.

you’re just a lazy shameless cow who hides behind ur so called mental health problem, who sold ur child’s childhood for a few bucks and have a shopping problem. Just admit it qnd Fuck off really.

• Heart

cloudymoon

I don’t know why it’s so hard for her to post anything on her Instagram. Posting a photo of your morning cuppa in a pretty mug or some flowers in a vase or the knitting on your lap does not take time nor effort.

Rhiannon, if you’re reading this and struggling for ideas please consider the following: look through your many cookbooks and plan decent meals for your family - go out and get the ingredients and spend the day meal prepping, read some books and maybe even start a book club, go for long walks and find new places to walk to (and use this time to brainstorm content ideas), step out of your comfort zone with your fashion and consider shopping in charity shops/vintage shops for more relatable content (none of us out here can afford Arket etc.), write a blog, start a shop for your knitwear, finally learn to drive, but most importantly do things that scare you as that’s the best way to improve your mental health

All of the above could be a great source of content for her Instagram/tiktok and YouTube. She really need to be pushed to do something with her life and Doug is clearly choosing the easy route by not helping her. Her mental health is obviously suffering and she absolutely needs some sort of guidance stat

Last edited:

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
I think she's said something like that to deflect the attention she's been getting for not uploading/moaning about being ill etc.. The usual Rhiannon stuff that's happened every year since they moved.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think she’s spoiled entitled and lazy, always has been and always will be, because she is surrounded by people who enable her.

MissLolaRebel

Just watched the wrap with me video… am I the only one who thinks it’s weird she opens everything to ‘give it a go’ before wrapping?.. i.e. playing with D’s mouse accessories and she even played Doug’s vinyl record before wrapping it! (Is she that much of a control freak that she has to witness everything firsthand before anyone else?!) She even said she had to try so hard to resist playing the ‘family gift’ of the Switch. (So basically, she bought herself a Switch to play Animal Crossing on** but it’s ‘f0r THe fAmILy’)… and she already has the switch lite anyway.. because she didn’t want to wait for the regular one to come out… *eye roll*

**apparently, Doug’s already got himself some football games for the family Switch. Why bother wrapping it.. I mean Rhi and Doug clearly both know about it & I can’t imagine D will get much play time on it?.. Rhi even mentioned that D can use her Switch Lite now they’ve bought this one.. so it seems odd that they are wrapping it for her to open? Maybe I’m just thinking too much into it lol

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Tha fridge they have was gifted 😡 she’s holding out hoping she will get another freebie to go along with her log burner and sofa 🤬🤬🤬 honestly makes me sick. She’s a grifter who has sold her child’s privacy/life online for a few quid. Hope she’s proud.

Reactions: 9

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
It's three weeks since she said she was filming the wedding Q&A nobody asked for. That should be a pretty quick and easy video to film. What's the hold up?

Why is she doing another wedding Q&A when she already posted that terrible Q&A with Doug (where he was so not interested!) while they were on honeymoon?

Is anybody really interested in wedding content from her months after they got married? We've already seen the photos etc.

Last edited:

cloudymoon

I’m actually lolling at her asking people to follow her on tiktok. She can’t even post a story on Instagram more than once every 2 months, let alone a video on YouTube which is her main platform. Such a joke to say she has loads of ideas and in the same breath saying she’s so burnt out while producing absolutely 0 content

also her saying she couldn’t use the username RhiannonAshlee ‘for some reason’. It’s the biggest app in the world, does she think she’s the only Rhiannon Ashlee out there? Or did she think tiktok would reserve the name for her just in case she felt like setting up an account after the app has been in existence for 8 years? How out of touch can you get

Yumyumbumbum

I haven’t watched her in a while and just started watching the vlogmas and omg, how boring is her life? HOW much crap does she buy everyday and who the hell orders Pret as a take away when they’re just chilling at home!? 🤣
Yes she buys so much crap! But what I found hilarious was that her sieve is falling apart. She said food was falling out of the ripped part! Spends hundreds on useless shit but can't spend 2 quid on a sieve. It's bonkers!
---
Probably waiting for anthropologie to release an expensive sieve.