Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemrose89

What I don’t understand is that even with a young baby (and they’re bloody hard work so fair enough) she was still posting a decent amount of vlogs. Now Delilah is at school for 6 hours a day 5 days a week she struggles to even get one vlog up every couple of months.
Using neurodivergent as an excuse for doing fuck all like she’s suddenly just become neurodivergent. She was still neurodivergent with apparent mental health issues her whole life yet was never this lazy with content.

I’d be so embarrassed and ashamed to be her.

Reactions: 7

donutwurry

View attachment 2786719
Watch this comment vanishes in no time 😂
---
Talking about being inspired and ideas to post on tiktok… bitch please who are you kidding? You barely put anything on instagram and youtube let alone tiktok.
---
And of course premade & packaged food for their dinner. God forbids she cooks a decent meal for her family without being sponsored 😂
Anddd it’s gone 😂.

She has time to monitor and delete comments, but doesnt bother to interact with the ppl who are kissing her ass in the comments. Just goes to show how fake she is. She doesnt care about her viewers, she only cares about the payche k 🤣

• Wow

PettyPrincess

Rhiannon has missed spring I wonder if we will be getting any summer content. The summer content was never my favourite it tend to consist of them sitting in Doug’s parents garden or their garden drinking iced coffee and reading or Delilah splashing around in the pool oh and a vlog dedicated to Delilah’s birthday.

Hopefully we get some autumn & winter content this year because that’s my favourite type of videos from her. We shall see.

I bet she’s going to try and make her next vlog about how’s she’s been struggling so bad blah blah blah. She’s been struggling for years and why has it taken her like 8 years to get it sorted out. It’s obviously impacting her life to the point where she can’t do the easiest job in the world. All she does as a content creator is post videos of her at home and a couple of Instagram pictures a year and she can’t even do that. She wouldn’t be so pathetic if she actually had a real job to get out of bed for. I’ve never known any other YouTuber to be as slack as Rhiannon is.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So Wally can't take 10 seconds to say HNY to her followers, yet can go on a 40 min? train ride to London for a shitty book.
---
She doesn't look happy. Is this the real nasty Rhiannon we're seeing.
---
The "poor me my mental health" mask has slipped.

Last edited:

donutwurry

The delusion is real with this one. She really believes that she works so hard lol.

Her friends and family surely must be laughing behind her back everytime she moans about how hard her life is.”

Gemrose89

Why do brands keep gifting her?! How do they even know she exists when she literally is non existent 🤷🏼‍♀️ what’s the point?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
hello fresh AD so I was close lol.

And I said pages ago the thumbnail or comeback post would be the green scarf, and here we are haha.

• Haha

PettyPrincess

Shes disappeared again as per usual 🙄 she’s probably still struggling with the new year 🤣 we are 6 weeks into the year and so far she’s put out 1 vlogs…

Last edited:

Gemrose89

So it’s taken her 4 weeks to edit a vlog when she has nothing else to do for 5 days of the week. Someone please explain how she couldn’t get this vlog out sooner. Or explain what she does because I’m really struggling to think of anything.
If you wanna just be a housewife or SAHM then fine but don’t pretend to be a YouTuber who’s always “having to think of something to film” when you never film anything.

Yumyumbumbum

Yes she doesn't look well at all. Months ago I felt she looked really thin but she's getting even thinner. She looks like she could snap in 2. She's always had gorgeous hair bur it looks thinner. No wonder she's always so ill and exhausted and anxious

cloudymoon

She’s probably claiming disability benefits or something. I’m struggling to understand how else she affords all the expensive overpriced things she buys. Hardly posts so even the ads she does get are few and far between so can’t be earning much from those. And her old videos won’t be making her hundreds. I don’t understand how she affords all this.
This would make me so mad if I found out it was true. I’m not paying taxes for her lazy ass
---
PS - just got to the bit with her talking about being a petite size 4 so casually. Such a red flag

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Imagine being so lazy your followers are dropping, yet you still don't care. She could easily have double the amount or more. Is she not wanting to grow her numbers, to move to a better area.

she will be back though with a AD of course
---
On the other hand if it's that bad for her MH to share? (ads don't affect her MH though) just bloody quit for good and go private.

Not long now till Delilah can read in here and elsewhere.

Last edited:
Just got caught up on Estee's thread on tattle life, and it just confirmed my lack of respect to Rhianna for still simping over someone like Estee. Its so pathetic. No wonder she thinks she can call herself a content creator but post every few months. If Estee can lie and be deranged why can't Rhirhi?
And this is the meanest thing I've ever said about anyone but I lowkey hope her and Doug separate. I think it would add some much needed drama to her life. Maybe force her to make some changes in her life, reevaluate youtube, finally get her driving license?, maybe a whole new job? She'd be so much more interesting if she actually took her "job" seriously.

retrozebra

But bizarrely spends ages on making a batch of biscuits using a mad array of ingredients which even at a conservative estimate cost more than £10!

lilamay

VIP Member
The clothes she's put aff links to as well. She has the most boring yet spenny fashion sense. A denim waistcoat for £85! From Anthropologie, of course.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I'm not sure why she mentioned the 'curveball' at all since she said she can never talk about it. Why invite speculation like that?

My initial thought was that someone in the family is ill.

I still don't know why she had to delay her vlogmas for a Skin & Me AD that she could have slotted into just about any vlog.

cloudymoon

To get to the point where your followers are actually thanking you for posting is beyond embarrassing. And why are they thanking her? Is it like thank you for sticking to your end of the sponsorship contract with hello fresh?

Also I’m sorry but that waistcoat looks so bad on her. Not only does it look like something from Shein but she has no idea how to style it. Like, mismatched double denim??? That’s an outfit I would’ve worn in 2009 on own clothes day

PettyPrincess

I used to love her spring content but knowing Rhiannon we wil probably only get 2 spring vlogs. One in April & one in May. I always hate the “Easter” vlogs because it’s all about Delilah so I don’t think she done one last year if I remember correctly.

I watched a few of her older vlogs recently like the first year they moved into the house. Rhiannon’s voice sounded so much happier and slightly higher now it’s all low and mousey but I was so shocked at how much she featured her poor daughter. It was basically vlogs about Delilah. Sometimes the first few minutes of the video would be Delilah eating.

I’m so glad she’s stopped heavily stopping featuring Delilah for the last few years. That’s one big reason why she’s stuck for content. She can’t film her waking up , eating breakfast, getting ready the day , before they leave the house, monkey music , home in the garden , living room then lunch in the kitchen and dinner then in the bath & bed. Can’t believe she used to do that.

She’s getting much better at filming herself & not Delilah. Although it does annoy me a bit when she has clips of Delilah talking because she still sounds like a delayed robot.

I often feel a bit sorry for Doug. He’s such a fun hard working person. He does long hours but loves his job. Her comes from an amazing fun functioning family with lovely sibling who has a wonderful fun childhood. Doug is such a free spirit and now he’s still with that depressed mouse. Imagine coming home from work to that thing every day. Oh what did you get up to today “oh just some knitting” she’s living her best retried life that one.

There’s also been no talk of retaking her driving test … wasn’t she saying back in 2021 that she was going to be driving in 2022 and how excited she was to go shopping on her own ? Driving would be good for her. By the time she passes she’s already missed most of the things she could have done with Delilah while growing up. It’s so sad she couldn’t even find the motivation to pass her driving for that ! She’s been learning since Delilah was 1 I’ve never seen anyone take so long ! At this point just get it over with.

I’ve not learnt how to drive yet there’s not much need im in walking distance from everything & im a homebody but I’m pretty sure I could start learning now and pass by the end of the year.

Last edited:

donutwurry

Nothing new to add, except to say I watched her latest vlog that came out last month(?) and it was so incredibly boring I asked myself why she even bothered to do it. I haven't felt like her vlogs are boring (I like her content, just wish there was more of it) but this one blew my mind in how utterly boring it was. The closest one I could think of being just a boring was her recent family camping vlog. I appreciate not having her child in the vlogs as much but as one of the posters here said, its like if she can't film D all the time she has no idea what to do, and its obvious she doesn't want to film herself either. Which is a shame bc in a couple of vlogs last year she posted some content that showed a glimpse of her personal (private?) personality and I thought "wow, how refreshing, I wish she showed more of this side of her".
She bothered to do it because of the hellefresh ad 😂

• Haha