Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nutsandseeds

Re. One of the xmas vlogs - did anyone notice that she suddenly made a point of not wanting to film D in her school uniform? I thought it was strange since she has shown D in uniform before, not the badge/emblems etc, but we know what colour and style she wears because she's vlogged about it before. Your thoughts?

Reactions: 2

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
And the vlog 8 weeks ago was only because of the hello fresh promotion...🤑 She clearly does not have any loyalty or even an ounce of care towards her followers. I can't understand why she is not trying to do anything and completely neglecting her ONLY job... Hopefully she is losing followers and she can see that. I wonder if she has at all thought about backup career options for when her youtube channel and her instagram account dries up? 😆
In another thread a exploitive mother like Rhiannon works as a full-time cleaner has three kids and still uploads at least 5 vlogs a week, in her recent vlog she was ranting ( obviously been reading her thread) she said YT is only a side income/hobbie, her main income is cleaning and her husbands wage, and her husband said if she's not enjoying vlogging any more she has to stop.

She clearly has a more supportive husband than dippy Doug, if she was my wife I would smash every camera ( sorry) and tell her to get a fkn real job as this YT nonsense is destroying her brain and D's childhood

NitrousOxide

Chatty Member
It could be medicinal cannabis. I take it for autism and a lot of people don't realise it's legal in the UK for various conditions.
---
It’s not benefits it’s not means tested lol. Maybe different in England but I’m Scottish and my doctor actually advised me to apply a few months ago!
To the poster who you replied to, PIP is a personal independence payment for people who need support (financial or otherwise) being independent. You don't need a diagnosis of anything but evidence of your health issues and/or disabilities will be helpful. There are different levels depending on how severe your needs are. People with chronic issues or disabilities often have necessary expenses that other people wouldn't have, so it's to level the playing field slightly. You can apply for it whether you're a billionaire or completely broke, whether you do a full time job or not.

Last edited:

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Probably anxiety/depression or ADA 🤷‍♀️. I just don’t know why it has taken her years to actually do something about It.

Reactions: 1

Kate94

I noticed in her latest wrap with me video a comment stating that "I know about your mums booze issues" so I wonder if that is true and what she's been so elusive about.

The comment must have been quickly deleted because It's not there now.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
and every vlog she films Doug in from work looking at her in the kitchen in aww, it's like she's setting it up for him to come home.

still not driving Rhiannon👀

Prinnywoo

It’s definitely about her mum. I still follow Rhiannon on Instagram and while watching Reels I saw she liked one about how sometimes you want to just talk to your mum, but you know it’s going to turn into something narcissistic and toxic.
If I remember well, a few Tattlers on this thread went to the school where her mum teaches/taught, and said she was a hard piece of work
Unless I missed it she didn’t show any gift for her mum in her wrap with me, which I think is the first year she hasn’t (without going back to watch them all).

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I know she loves an AD but I am starting to wonder if she might just completely disappear from YouTube/her socials for good with no explanation at all/no goodbye sort of like Alix from I Covet Thee.

It's been 2 months since she posted a video and 3 months since she said she was filming that wedding Q&A nobody asked for. She's barely been on IG in all that time either.
---
Do you think the thing that she'll never be able to talk about was somebody stalking her or somebody turning up at her house. She worded it to say that "they were all fine" as in her, doug and delilah were all fine. Her and Doug could have been going out to the police station or something to file a report.
Interesting. That's something I didn't think of. Didn't she say it was something she never thought she'd have to deal with? I could be misremembering since it's been a while. Maybe you are onto something.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
she's completely ignored haha the arse lickers asking how she is on her last IG post from last year (can't believe I'm saying last year)

Nutsandseeds

The sad music was a bit much for me.

I wonder what this mystery diagnosis is? She's hinted at it for years. She says she's being open and vulnerable about her mental health but realy she's always a bit vague about it - "neurodivergent" could be any number of things.

AgatheC

It's baffling, isn't it?! I suppose maybe she got a very big inheritance from her grandma and the money from her grandma's house. I suspect she must be living off that and that's why she's disappeared from all of her channels. She is getting worse and worse.

Everybody else is suffering so much with the cost of living crisis in this country, but she gets to sit at home all day long like a retiree and neglect her followers. She is only keeping her channels for the quick and easy money she can make with an ad and nothing else.
---
.. Why should companies work with her when she doesn't even value her own audience?
I believe her grandma was renting

Janejessy

And you see what she said to her followers yesterday? .. Beggars belief!!! .. Its like shes gone into hospital or something lol
Screenshot_20231205_211305_com.android.chrome.jpg

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
This is public on IG, and she's all over her vlogs in uniform and half naked.

Hopefully Rhiannon puts them private, I doubt it though as it's a income for her.
Screenshot_20240129-222548.png

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I said the Delilah thing as I know we have mentioned from time to time how she walked/talked etc . I wonder if her mum or one of Dougs family has been diagnosed with cancer or something else serious? she wouldn’t be able to speak about it if they have told her not too, but again why say anything? It’s such an odd thing to do.