Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Savage 😂
---

You know I actually forgot about that … I don’t want to see that rubbish. It’s also way too late to milk the wedding content. This kinda stuff you should be before or soon after the wedding. No one cares months and months later. We have seen the wedding and she already done a boring Q&A on their honey moon.

The woman needs to focus on getting some regular vlogs we should be getting one to two videos a week

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Im not sure if Rhiannon has been actually diagnosed with ADHD?

she could be getting the claim for being Neurodivergant?

Frigg

She also mentioned being about to start her period so I don't know if that was a cover story or if she was telling the truth and that it wasn't about an unplanned pregnancy/termination

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
( I'm no fan of Maddie)

but this is how it's done, she actually communicates with her followers and can be trusted to upload on Wednesday,

unlike lazy Rhiannon
Screenshot_20240505-204136.png

I didn't think you got benefits for anxiety, a lot of people should claim then.

she didn't have anxiety Maddie O's booked signing, her wedding, concert's, ect
It’s not benefits it’s not means tested lol. Maybe different in England but I’m Scottish and my doctor actually advised me to apply a few months ago!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Is it Rhiannon that's got ADHD though? has she said she has? I'm lost lol.

could be D? and that could be the thing they couldn't ever talk about

00000hno

I guess she didn’t film anything over Mother’s Day or Easter this year. Something in spring she could have captured on camera for her vlog or for instagram but no. Has she bothered to even make that TikTok account she was going on about in a vlog ? Probably not.
she did make one... and people "beg" for vlogs in those comments too... be back soon, when a new AD is due...
i follow kate spier since she was ghostparties on yt, she has a 1 year old, a business and still uses instagram, tiktok, youtube regularly, actually puts effort into her ads - she does a lot of those, but i honestly don't mind it - and answers every time i ask her about anything.
rhi doesn't even try to put effort into anything anymore, just posts boring ad videos or fucking wedding stuff and plays the i have mh problems card. she could actually talk about that, her diagnosis, therapy, how she is doing or anything related, not that bs she did in one video (after her nan died) , where she said she felt so anxious and depressed, but she went to the park w an iced coffee to read and now she feels so much better - that is incredibly irresponsible, many youtubers do this shit and it drives me insane, not mentioning that getting actual help for your struggles, not a fucking coffee is what people should be doing...

432893213_732672978981105_4710799763160348891_n.jpg

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Do you think the thing that she'll never be able to talk about was somebody stalking her or somebody turning up at her house. She worded it to say that "they were all fine" as in her, doug and delilah were all fine. Her and Doug could have been going out to the police station or something to file a report.
I doubt it she's hardly Madonna lol.

and if anyone was stalking me lol I would turn my vlogs private.
---
Maybe they were in a car accident?