Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyPrincess

I don't even think she gets her nails or brows done, which is refreshing.

She might start dying her hair when the greys start.

She might be at speech therapy? and been told to talk slowly to help pronunciation?

or Wally's made her talk slow so her main character would be understood on camera.
No she doesn’t seem to do any kinda beauty treatments. She normally takes care of her own nails with a bit of nail polish.

Yeah I can see her dying her hair eventually because she is in her thirties and that’s when they tend to make an appearance.

I think Delilah has always spoken really slowly. She was a fast learner and sounded cute as a toddler after her screaming baby phase any and everything would make her scream her head off. I think it was when she started going to preschool is when I was a bit like yeah it’s not super cute anymore and a little bit annoying. The older she’s gotten the more obvious it is that she’s talking a little slower than normal. It’s as if she’s thinking of what words to say next. Kids much younger then her talk in faster sentences than she does. She appears very bright but just a slow talker so I just find myself skipping parts of the vlogs where I can hear her talking

Reactions: 2

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
🥱

up and coming AD🤔
---
I know we say she needs to post more story's but come on Rhiannon, the morning light rubbish you share is ridiculous, is this the only content you have?, you can't share/talk in story's about your breakfast, what your up doing, take us along to M&S? lol, like others do.

if this is the best you can come up with, the odd "morning light" rubbish, you seriously need to give this up

Attachments

Last edited:

Abcxyz

It’s so easy to find lovely art/frames in charity shops. Why does she always have to go for the most basic style possible bought from fast fashion/home decor places? Trends change so often that if you go for the trendy stuff the next year it just looks ridiculous, as exhibited by this awful hallway ‘art’
There's a point actually - has she ever spoken about charity shops/thrifting? I can't recall that she has, but I have only been following for the past few years.

Yumyumbumbum

The cardigan that shes been wearing non stop in her so called vlogmas costs over 300 USD lol… yet her kitchen and bathroom look like shit. Talk about PRioRities 😂

The cardigan is called Natia from Doen.
Spends all this money on knitwear, yet admits that the moths are eating through them! What a waste. I'd be fuming if the moths got to my 30 pound jumpers. Nevermind 300! I think that jumper is so ugly and makes her look older than she is.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It only lasted under a minute, is that it lol?

the colour of her dad's orange skin next to her corpse skin looks ridiculous

• Haha

AgatheC

I don’t think Rhiannon has any grandparents left.

I have a feeling it could be to do with Rhiannons mum ? Tbh I can’t even remember the last Vlog her mum was in minus the wedding. I know her mum has chrons disease and Rhiannon never likes to talk too much about her mums struggles.

It’s definitely not a termination. I dunno why so many people always point to pregnancy whenever someone says they have stuff to deal with. Tbh it sounds like it’s to do with someone else in the family hence why she can’t go into it ?
It’s definitely about her mum. I still follow Rhiannon on Instagram and while watching Reels I saw she liked one about how sometimes you want to just talk to your mum, but you know it’s going to turn into something narcissistic and toxic.
If I remember well, a few Tattlers on this thread went to the school where her mum teaches/taught, and said she was a hard piece of work

PettyPrincess

Has she still not posted once to her instagram grid all year?
Nope we haven’t had anything since December 21 when she posted that birthday reel. I don’t think anything surprises as anymore 😂 honestly if she was much more active on instagram than she is YouTube I would have a bit more respect for her but she can’t even do that ! Tbh I’m surprised she doesn’t have a manager because for a channel her size they really benefit but obviously Rhiannon being her typical self she would rather just suffer

• Wow

cloudymoon

It was definitely said so people pity her and let her off for missing almost every day of vlogmas. I don’t think it’s something as serious as her having a termination, as she’d most likely be in pain from it and, knowing her, if it was something so sad and serious she’d have the whole decade off. Besides, she said she wasn’t well because of an ulcer in her mouth lol?? I reckon it’s something that commonly occurs in families like a grandparent being diagnosed with cancer. Obviously very sad but not a huge enigmatic thing like she’s making it seem. Regardless of what it is though, I’m not sure why she has to use it as a way to start speculation and invite pity on a public level. Very strange and narcissistic behaviour

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don't even think she gets her nails or brows done, which is refreshing.

She might start dying her hair when the greys start.

She might be at speech therapy? and been told to talk slowly to help pronunciation?

or Wally's made her talk slow so her main character would be understood on camera.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
to think she won't upload now as she's not comfortable on camera , but it's ok for strangers to watch D in swimwear and nearly naked.

you are disgusting Rhiannon still having them up and making money off them

Janejessy

That's exactly what I was thinking, it could be the 5th/6th lol.

vlogmas is uploading EVERDAY up until Christmas day, and Christmas related content, this one she's uploading in goodness knows when? could have been filmed in October, or earlier knowing her.
Before the wedding, knowing her..

PettyPrincess

I wonder if she will be doing any gardening this year ? They did gardening for about 2 or 3 years then the last year or two she’s not done too much