Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I wonder how much money Rhiannon has made this year with only posting 2 vlogs?!..
not much?, daft Doug must be keeping her
---
No family holiday this year again for them? the last one was Skye with Doug's family.

Rhiannons not putting much in the money pot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

PettyPrincess

I guess she didn’t film anything over Mother’s Day or Easter this year. Something in spring she could have captured on camera for her vlog or for instagram but no. Has she bothered to even make that TikTok account she was going on about in a vlog ? Probably not.

PettyPrincess

Wedding Q&A with a Skin + Me AD in the middle. She was asking for questions a month ago, so maybe she'll upload sometime in April.
I keep forgetting about that stupid video I hope she never does it … she’s shown the wedding it was basic and she done a bit of a Q&A for their treehouse honeymoon.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm sure she said years ago after someone asked in comments, and she said once D is older they will all eat together...

well she's 8? why they not doing it.

Seems like she cba eating with her and wants to just sit in the living room glued to the TV with pushover Doug by her side.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
It’s not benefits it’s not means tested lol. Maybe different in England but I’m Scottish and my doctor actually advised me to apply a few months ago!
this could be the reason she's in no rush to vlog anymore ( unless a AD),

as she's getting the PIP/DLA
---
Doug's sister is doing more "influencing" than her lazy sister-in-law
Screenshot_20240502-143309.png

---
* her account is public

Last edited:
Wonder what the curveball is that they can never talk about. I suspect an unplanned pregnancy?
As soon as she said that I wanted to come here and theorize bc if it was an issue with a family member she would have said that but she said it was something that only effected HER family, her, Doug and Delilah, so its either couples therapy OR an unplanned pregnancy that they are taking care of.

PettyPrincess

Her house is still viewable on Rightmove - photos, floor plan etc so you’d think that would be removed if that was the case.
Interestingly the previous owner only stayed for four years. Wonder if there’s neighbour/neighbourhood problems?
I’m pretty sure the previous owners moved hosue because they had outgrown it. I’m sure they had about 3 kids one being a baby. So it’s a bit of a squeeze for 3 kids because the 3rd room was a little box room. I think Rhiannon said when they went to view the place that room had a cot in there. It’s a nice house they brought I can’t comment on the exterior or area because I’ve not seen it but I do love the layout of her house. She’s just not done a good job and making it a home you would think they only moved in less than a year ago.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I just skimmed through the two she done last year and I didn’t see her mention one for her mum. I could have missed it but she only showed Delilah’s, bens and I think she mentioned wrapping Dougs stuff but I don’t know if she showed us what it was.

Does anyone remember Rhiannons mum being in last years vlogmas ? I know she normally takes Delilah to London and I think every other Christmas is spent with her mum if I’m correct and last year she was at Dougs parents house. I don’t even think she was at her surprise birthday dinner ?
I think she mentioned her mum is going to theirs for Boxing Day this year. It was in the vlog where she was sorting through Christmas crackers.

Last edited:

BlueCoffee

Off topic but did you guys notice she wasn’t wearing her wedding ring in that video of her and her kid knitting? Maybe she just forgot to put it on, but seems strange to post knowing people will talk?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
yip her house and address is on show to see..

she's got worse since moving there, like she's made a mistake? Used to vlog the garden a lot doesn't now and I remember she was moaning about a neighbour having music on while vlogging. How does she expect others to stop what they're doing for her. I personally wouldn't be happy if she was filming the back - side of our house and taking in sound.

I know here in Scotland if neighbours are at war the council ( even if your in a private house) take it seriously and try to help the neighbours with mediation meetings to sort it out and Saturday and weekdays are available in a community hub ( think it was a Saturday her and Doug went to the mystery place?).

Why mention it if it's a secret. I think it could be a neighbour row, or her mum took a breakdown and snapped in front of them and got hospitalised? a car accident?

Janejessy

Wonder what the curveball is that they can never talk about. I suspect an unplanned pregnancy?
Just rewatched...

She said Doug would be coming back to get her after Delilah off at her drama class and then he would be coming back to get Rhiannon to take her somewhere and she wouldn't be able to film for the rest of the afternoon.

Last edited: