Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyPrincess

I just looove the unfisihed ceiling... That would drive me crazy, took her god knows how many days to paint and still haven't finished properly 🥴
I noticed that too … look how long ago she started painting… she started last month !

Honestly the new walls are awful I didn’t think she could go from plain to dark and dull

Reactions: 1

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
Do you think the thing that she'll never be able to talk about was somebody stalking her or somebody turning up at her house. She worded it to say that "they were all fine" as in her, doug and delilah were all fine. Her and Doug could have been going out to the police station or something to file a report.
Her house is still viewable on Rightmove - photos, floor plan etc so you’d think that would be removed if that was the case.
Interestingly the previous owner only stayed for four years. Wonder if there’s neighbour/neighbourhood problems?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
And Doug entertains D at night. She's just a out and out lazy woman, look at her old vlogs, she spent most of her time in bed at her dad's, and moaning.
---
I watch a woman, don't get me wrong she exploits her 3 kids, but she has a full-time job, a husband, her flat is spotless and she uploads about 5 times a week.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Jesus, they literally haven’t done anything to that house since 2018 have they?
they've only lifted the living room - hall carpet and sanded the floors, and put some shelves under the stair.

It's still the same carpet from the previous owners on the stair and D's room,
and dated front door - windows, horrible railing in the garden, greenhouse, and the bathroom is a riot

PettyPrincess

Unless I missed it she didn’t show any gift for her mum in her wrap with me, which I think is the first year she hasn’t (without going back to watch them all).

I just skimmed through the two she done last year and I didn’t see her mention one for her mum. I could have missed it but she only showed Delilah’s, bens and I think she mentioned wrapping Dougs stuff but I don’t know if she showed us what it was.

Does anyone remember Rhiannons mum being in last years vlogmas ? I know she normally takes Delilah to London and I think every other Christmas is spent with her mum if I’m correct and last year she was at Dougs parents house. I don’t even think she was at her surprise birthday dinner ?

Gemrose89

Why does she NEVER eat with Delilah...I kind of get it on a school night but at the weekend even they just never eat together... D is older now so they could easily all eat together at say 6 ish
I’ve always wondered this. We eat as a family most nights with our 2.5 year old, I’d feel guilty always leaving him to eat on his own but that’s probably just me haha.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She will continue to live like this as long as she continues to make enough money to not have to work. Imagine what her CV will look like 😂 when her employer asks “so what have you been doing for the last 14 years”. Shes not going to have a whole lot to say lol.

I put on one of her old pregnancy vlogs yesterday and she’s a whole different person. Motherhood & a house has drained all things good from her. She used to be fun & quirky. She was much more relatable and energetic. Now she just stands there looking glum with her ugly mouse ears pointing out the side of her head.

Also Delilah looks exactly like Rhiannon in her recent vlog. Everyone has said she looks like Doug but I honestly could never see it. She looks like Rhiannon when she was younger at this current age.
definitely the same ears, and wild hair

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
the editing the 5 vlogmas and two vlogs this year must have took it out her
---
It's the "influencer YT" summit in London, looks like Wally wasn't invited

Last edited:

Abcxyz

It still surprises me every time I see her using the disposable cotton pads!! I've used the reusable ones for years and she's the first person I'd expect to use them too 🤣🤣
What a good point - it is such a small investment for her to make. Why make a point of stating (over and over) that you use compostable coffee pods when in almost every other aspect of your life you feed directly into consumerism and unsustainabilty!

Janejessy

it's very easy to see where she stays, all you need to go is Google houses sold where she lives in the year she bought it, it's all public, and pictures of the outside/ back and front and inside. Every time she shows ( uses) D for content, she's putting her in danger.
I know.. Google Streetview! 😉 I actually think she secretly likes that door, she does have a ghastly loooking 'hetty hoover' after all and even brought a second one after the first one broke. I have used one at work before, they have no functionality and are terrible to use.
Also, she shouldn't consider herself a mum, because she can't put Delilah's needs before her own i.e don't show Delilah's life and house online for any amount of strangers to see and suck it up and find a regular, real world job like all RESPONSIBLE people have to do, particularly those with vunerable children.