Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don't think she's pregnant either.I think Doug would like another and I hope he's not been railroaded by her into having only 1. How can a young man in his early twenties at the time make such a huge decision. I hope if Doug wants more kids he divorces her and starts again with a woman that doesn't spend her life in a house like a pensioner and make excuse after excuse about why she can't do her one and only job.

Reactions: 2

xxlottiexx

been seeing hello fresh ADs do the rounds on YouTube, she could be making her return to work! unless theyve dropped her

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Meldrums shared a vlog saying she hasn't quit because she's not uploaded for only a month (she does post all day and night on IG) with THREE kids.

my point is, how wally appears back after repeatedly disappearing and soaks up all the sympathy as if she's been in hospital or in a War zone.

Janejessy

Do you think the thing that she'll never be able to talk about was somebody stalking her or somebody turning up at her house. She worded it to say that "they were all fine" as in her, doug and delilah were all fine. Her and Doug could have been going out to the police station or something to file a report.

Janejessy

I think she went for a termination appointment, just her and Doug.
I think she said that things were up in the air because she wasn't sure if and when she could get an appointment and she knew she was pregnant with christmas approaching.

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
done it again. Popped in to say hi with the pity and show off her knobbly knees like steptoe, then disappeared again.

do people in real jobs do this with "anxiety"

retrozebra

Her banging on about how ill she feels at the start of this latest vlog “you can probably tell by my face”. Then next shot she is talking fine and looks well - the first shot was just her without make up!

unt Bessie

eating disorder? schizophrenia?
She said she realised she is neurodivergent so it wouldn't be either of these (although some neurodiverse people can be more at risk of EDs)

I think a lot of us have recognised the signs of her being neurodiverse through the vlogs so not a big surprise!

cloudymoon

I was watching a couple of her old vlogs just to see how much she’s changed over the years, and there are innumerable clips of her daughter in a bathing suit, in the bath and in her school uniform. As a mother I cannot fathom not wanting to protect my child from the internet - I won’t even post my children on social media let alone videos of them at their most vulnerable. I hope a law is passed to protect children from exploitative parents using their kids for content very soon.