Rhiannon Ashlee #6 Lazy Rhiannon, had a kid and retired

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re going into the 4th month of the year and Rhiannon has only posted 2 videos. How embarrassing… she’s obviously going to come back with another sponsored video when she does eventually put one up. She really can’t call herself a full time content creator anymore. I’m just interested to see how much longer she’s going to keep this up for. I can’t wait to see what she’s doing with her life 5 - 10 years down the line from now. She’s just so stagnant and stale for someone who has so much freedom and free time in life.

Reactions: 8
she's not dead..she's online following people, probably in the hope they follow her back as her numbers are dropping.

either that or she's on the scrounge as per

Reactions: 3
she's not dead..she's online following people, probably in the hope they follow her back as her numbers are dropping.

either that or she's on the scrounge as per
For someone sat at home every single day of the week it’s so easy to just post a vlog once a week. It’s the perfect opportunity for her to get back into doing sit down videos like she done in the past. It wouldn’t be to my taste but she could do some kinda cooking , baking or knitting video series type thing. Even a basic makeup, skincare or hair care routine if she didn’t want to post a vlog each week. There’s so much she could be doing but no. She’s just lazy & wants to use mental health & neurodiversity as an excuse. Even though she found this out years ago she’s still unable to “navigate life”

Surely she must feel like tit sat at home all day when people actually have jobs to go to and she’s just on the sofa watching other content creators do their job and she’s just knitting everyday. I also hope she reads here regularly so she knows how pathetic she is. Year after year it’s she same rubbish I don’t know why people still support her. Her channel is not wholesome anymore it’s a joke. It also baffles me that she’s not with a management company… probably because it requires her to actually become a content creator 😂 she doesn’t want that she just wants to be a stay at home mum.

She must have another job on the side that she doesn't speak about surely? There's no way she can be making money off socials anymore? Especially the kind of money she spends?

She must have another job on the side that she doesn't speak about surely? There's no way she can be making money off socials anymore? Especially the kind of money she spends?
lol I’m sure if she had a job she would say so just so that it’s another excuse as to why she’s hardly been posting but having an actual job is a very good and valid excuse.

Reactions: 3
Im in threads where the mum cleans caravan's (seasonally), another thread the mum works full-time in a care home..

both channels upload at least five vlogs a week and have more than one child.

I think we're all in agreement Rhiannon is just lazy (work wise) there's no denying it.

I think she's got worse since she got married. Not even a grid post this year and only 2 vlogs. Why's Doug not questioning why she's doing this as a "job" yet still sharing next to nothing, can't he see she will be getting laughed at in close circles, his sister's pregnant and probably still doing 40 hours.

Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand is that even with a young baby (and they’re bloody hard work so fair enough) she was still posting a decent amount of vlogs. Now Delilah is at school for 6 hours a day 5 days a week she struggles to even get one vlog up every couple of months.
Using neurodivergent as an excuse for doing duck all like she’s suddenly just become neurodivergent. She was still neurodivergent with apparent mental health issues her whole life yet was never this lazy with content.

I’d be so embarrassed and ashamed to be her.

Reactions: 7
Imagine being so lazy your followers are dropping, yet you still don't care. She could easily have double the amount or more. Is she not wanting to grow her numbers, to move to a better area.

she will be back though with a AD of course
---
On the other hand if it's that bad for her MH to share? (ads don't affect her MH though) just bloody quit for good and go private.

Not long now till Delilah can read in here and elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
she's followed a ADHD therapist...

I think she's using the "ADHD" as a get out clause to get off with stuff, working, driving

she's followed a ADHD therapist...

I think she's using the "ADHD" as a get out clause to get off with stuff, working, driving
Note to Rhi…….many many people who str with many many things still have to get up and go to work! She’s lazy. End of story.

What I don’t understand is that even with a young baby (and they’re bloody hard work so fair enough) she was still posting a decent amount of vlogs. Now Delilah is at school for 6 hours a day 5 days a week she struggles to even get one vlog up every couple of months.
Using neurodivergent as an excuse for doing duck all like she’s suddenly just become neurodivergent. She was still neurodivergent with apparent mental health issues her whole life yet was never this lazy with content.

I’d be so embarrassed and ashamed to be her.
We can all see straight through her and I’m glad more people are beginning to notice this ! She doesn’t deserve the constant influx of people calling her brave and all of this nonsense. How is she brave … what the duck does she want for being neurodivergent a gold star ? Rhiannon is full of excuses time after time after time.

Is it Rhiannon that's got ADHD though? has she said she has? I'm lost lol.

could be D? and that could be the thing they couldn't ever talk about

I guess she didn’t film anything over Mother’s Day or Easter this year. Something in spring she could have captured on camera for her vlog or for instagram but no. Has she bothered to even make that TikTok account she was going on about in a vlog ? Probably not.

Reactions: 1
I guess she didn’t film anything over Mother’s Day or Easter this year. Something in spring she could have captured on camera for her vlog or for instagram but no. Has she bothered to even make that TikTok account she was going on about in a vlog ? Probably not.
she did make one... and people "beg" for vlogs in those comments too... be back soon, when a new AD is due...
i follow kate spier since she was ghostparties on yt, she has a 1 year old, a business and still uses instagram, tiktok, youtube regularly, actually puts effort into her ads - she does a lot of those, but i honestly don't mind it - and answers every time i ask her about anything.
rhi doesn't even try to put effort into anything anymore, just posts boring ad videos or bleeping wedding stuff and plays the i have mh problems card. she could actually talk about that, her diagnosis, therapy, how she is doing or anything related, not that bs she did in one video (after her nan died) , where she said she felt so anxious and depressed, but she went to the park w an iced coffee to read and now she feels so much better - that is incredibly irresponsible, many youtubers do this tit and it drives me insane, not mentioning that getting actual help for your struggles, not a bleeping coffee is what people should be doing...

432893213_732672978981105_4710799763160348891_n.jpg

That's been over 4 weeks since she last posted on IG, the gifted housecoats.

it doesn't take a month to edit the next AD vlog that's due. How Doug can allow his wife to live her life like this is beyond me, every year she gets more thick and cut off from reality