Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meldrum and Lilly P both follow her ..

Both these women have more than one child ( they don't exploit them they hide their faces)

And both these women share more content in a day (everyday), than what lazy Rhiannon does in a month.

Reactions: 1
She must be waiting on a free sponsorship deal for her kitchen, bathroom and front door. She must just be sitting in wait expecting these things to be offered to her.
Such a scrounger:sick:

Reactions: 4
And a

Greenhouse
Slabs
Railings
Fencing
Fridge
Kitchen Table
New Staircase
Wardrobes
Bathroom
Decent driveway that not just a cheap concrete platform mess
Internal Doors

Yet she's such a stylish perfectionist.....

No you aren't, you are just waiting on freebies because you barely work and what you make will go on bills so not much leftover for home improvements.

Her heating cost must be huge as she's never out,
the kitchen is probably freezing with no blinds up and only one radiator

Reactions: 2
Back to filming "next week"

so what's she been doing for nearly three month?

expect the vlog in June guys....she has her poor me face on
Screenshot_20230316-114354.png

---
I think that jumpers glued to her
---
Yes please
If you fancy
She can't bring herself to ask Yes or No.. it's quite shocking thb,

Pathetic weak lazy silly wreck of a woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

expect the vlog in June guys....she has her poor me face onView attachment 2032575
---
---
Yes please
If you fancy

Haha yes back to filming but you’ll be waiting 9 weeks to see the vlog, which will be the same as any other vlog of her doing f*** all.
No point asking what her followers want her to do regarding the beauty haul as she’s obviously gonna do one anyway judging by the poll options. Like what’s the point in anything she does anymore?!
And the facial expression……… my god.

Reactions: 7
Meldrum and Lilly P both follow her ..

Both these women have more than one child ( they don't exploit them they hide their faces)

And both these women share more content in a day (everyday), than what lazy Rhiannon does in a month.
Please don’t think Meldrum is any better! She’s a bike racist who hot called out, lazy ass and never worked and always showed her kids, including their births!

Reactions: 4
Please don’t think Meldrum is any better! She’s a bike racist who hot called out, lazy ass and never worked and always showed her kids, including their births!
Yes I fully agree...
my point was these women have more than one child and put out content they don't hide away like a fool and only appear when a Ads due.

Meldrum has stopped showing her kids though 👌.

Rhiannon still has her birth vlog up with her legs wide open
---
Blood and gunge still on her legs
Screenshot_20230316-145129.png
Screenshot_20230316-144755.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Every year she does this looks forward to the lighter nights, then looks forward to the "cosy" dark nights she's demented,

when's this haul going up a week on Saturday🤔

will really take it out the poor soul filming it i hope she doesn't burn herself out.

Reactions: 5
She must be waiting on a free sponsorship deal for her kitchen, bathroom and front door. She must just be sitting in wait expecting these things to be offered to her.
Such a scrounger:sick:
Do you remember with her new sofa she said she was going to buy it herself and then suddenly after contacting them about “something” they sent it to her for free 🙄🙄🙄🙄
---

expect the vlog in June guys....she has her poor me face onView attachment 2032575
---
---
Yes please
If you fancy

Back to work next week ? 😂 probably needed a break from all that hard work she done last year. Looks like vlogmas had worn her out.

Reactions: 3
Fs she's really going for it today....does duck all work all year but gets the Affiliated link cash in.

Rhiannon use the eye stuff on Delilah ( if you can) as she has dark circles under her eyes.
Screenshot_20230317-112834.png
Screenshot_20230317-112829.png
Screenshot_20230317-112824.png
Screenshot_20230317-112818.png
Screenshot_20230317-112818.png

---
that her offloaded all her scrounging posts

in 10 days we will get a foot shot, possibly a bunch of flowers? with a ' i'm editing a vlog' ....it will go up two weeks after her post.

Reactions: 3
Doug the mug still driving her about like a pensioner like it's a big day out for her or as if she has special needs....

why you STILL not driving Rhiannon??
---
She's shares this nearly exact same pic each time she's waiting in the car 😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.