Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always had really slim arms. My arms look like that too that I’m just naturally really petite. I eat often & well. Some people are just small Rhiannon has mentioned it A few times over the years that she’s a bit conscious of her weight. This is why I never like getting my arms out in the summer 😂 people make rude comments like there’s something wrong with you. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her weight. She loves her food as she always likes to mention and eats relatively healthy alot of the time.

If you want to know what an unhealthy skinny looks like just go on YouTube and type in eugenia cooney …
sorry, I didn’t meant to cause offence to you. Some people are naturally very small, one of my friends is tiny yet eats loads. But I do believe that Rhiannon looks a lot smaller than she used to and it’s been since she hasn’t been uploading as much. I hope I’m wrong and seeing something that isn’t there, but in my opinion, she’s gone from looking petite and healthy to skinny and washed out sadly.

Reactions: 7
Her legs are half that width now and she's no arse ....

she is definitely getting thinner and gaunt
Screenshot_20230322-141203.png

Reactions: 4
Yip how has she went from that? to something that looks like it should be running at Ascot with her looooong face -chin and hair.

Doug was only alone in the water with Delilah.. but Rhiannon was still there sat in the watching gallery every time filming.
No not every time. She did eventually stay behind sometimes so she could edit. That was back when she used to upload regularly.

Reactions: 1
No not every time. She did eventually stay behind sometimes so she could edit. That was back when she used to upload regularly.
It's just mental how she did more vlogs when Delilah was more of a handful ....

yet now she's at school 30 hours a week and Rhiannon has practically retired.

I believe she's cut the vlogs down as she's been called out about using Delilah for content.

Her vlogs are just a diary of their life's it's ridiculous really.

Random, but i watch a vlogger called Grackle she does food type vlogs trying different foods, supermarkets brands ect i enjoy watching her.

Rhiannon is needing to step away from the family DITL type vlogs and venture into a change, like taste tests ect.
---
She needs to take tips from Grackle
---
her name's Grace
---
She's confident on camera and doesn't look like she's ready to burst out crying, plus she's sharing her wedding arrangements and not shutting her followers out like Wally is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's just mental how she did more vlogs when Delilah was more of a handful ....

yet now she's at school 30 hours a week and Rhiannon has practically retired.

I believe she's cut the vlogs down as she's been called out about using Delilah for content.

Her vlogs are just a diary of their life's it's ridiculous really.

Random, but i watch a vlogger called Grackle she does food type vlogs trying different foods, supermarkets brands ect i enjoy watching her.

Rhiannon is needing to step away from the family DITL type vlogs and venture into a change, like taste tests ect.
---
She needs to take tips from Grackle
---
her name's Grace
---
She's confident on camera and doesn't look like she's ready to burst out crying, plus she's sharing her wedding arrangements and not shutting her followers out like Wally is.
Grackle is great! She's genuinely passionate about what she does and it really shows. So must energy and effort on her content, posts regularly on Instagram and YouTube, most of it isn't an ad/gifted (and when it is ad/gifted I don't begrudge her it as she deserves it).
Rhiannon is the polar opposite.

Reactions: 2
Grackle is great! She's genuinely passionate about what she does and it really shows. So must energy and effort on her content, posts regularly on Instagram and YouTube, most of it isn't an ad/gifted (and when it is ad/gifted I don't begrudge her it as she deserves it).
Rhiannon is the polar opposite.
I remember Rhiannon saying in one of her vlogs last year I think that she watched and enjoyed Grace's video's. That's how I started watching Grace's video's myself.

Grackle is a breath of fresh air it's what people want to see ..

we don't want a moaning faced witch that says every year she doesn't feel right in Jan-feb( we all feel like that we just get on with it ),

and her channel is a shrine to her annoying robot speaking daughter.

Rhiannon could easily have had her channel like crackles but she chose to do down the Michelle Duggar mummy's type road yet she's only got one kid it makes no sence.

We're nearly in April and yip she's did it again disappeared the 1st three month only appeared when forced to with a AD.

Her next vlog will be a sympathy searching one,
she will show mothers day and talk about her gran fishing for sympathy.

But what what's her gran passing got to do with her diabolical lazy work effort?
she disappeared the 1st three month of every year even when her gran was here.

She's losing subs and followers.

Reactions: 2
AD time guys...

And omg they clown trousers are the ugliest i have ever seen😮😮
she looks awful in them
Screenshot_20230323-171036.png
Screenshot_20230323-171045.png

---
she still managed to um and ahh and repeat herself even in a short story😒
---
Here we go with her obsession she's "so short"

she ain't , she's taller than a lot of people.

They trousers are ment to be worn with platform boots/shoes if she wore a pair she would be ok in the trousers
---
and I thought she was a wizz on the sewing machine ?

so what's the problem just take them up

Last edited:
The ugliest pair of jeans I’ve ever seen ! Of course she’s used an affiliate link for them.

She’s not “short” at all. I didn’t listen to the whole story because it’s painful. I’m sure she said in the past that she was about 5’4 or 5’5 the same as me which is considered average height.

Attachments

She's above average height ..

You can see the length from her lady garden to her chest its quite long, that's a give away...

she's anything but short.
Screenshot_20230323-194856.png

AD time guys...

she looks awful in themView attachment 2050186View attachment 2050189
---
---

They trousers are ment to be worn with platform boots/shoes if she wore a pair she would be ok in the trousers
---

The model wearing them states she’s 5ft 9/10 so of course they are going to be too long. Rhi is 5ft 5/6 if I remember correctly, soz Rhi, above average height.

The model wearing them states she’s 5ft 9/10 so of course they are going to be too long. Rhi is 5ft 5/6 if I remember correctly, soz Rhi, above average height.

She never seems to look at the sizing of things before ordering stuff 🙄 looking at the height of the model there’s no way someone shorter would buy it and expect to look the same in them

AD time guys...

she looks awful in themView attachment 2050186View attachment 2050189
---
---

---

I don’t often talk about trousers but

Attachments

• Haha
Breaking us in for Ads..

Who cares about Doug's feetwear🙄
Screenshot_20230326-191017.png
Screenshot_20230326-191023.png

---
Rhiannon the arm chair general at the pool...
to lazy to go in and get wet

Her smile is so stupid it annoys me 😂
---
Just waiting for the ads now. Might be skin & Me , hello fresh … guess we will find out in the next day or two.

She hasn't got a smile she doesn't know how to naturally smile...

these weird smile attempts are to hide her discoloured ect teeth that she's never bothered to get fixed ...

what's her wedding pic smile going to be 😮
3901539.jpg
cunao-tooth.gif

You can tell she has absolutely nothing going on in her life. What kind of content is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.