Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the same with the swimming lessons and sat with the camera while others were in the pool (so rude),

Doug is more than capable of taking her to dancing on his own, why does she need to be there supervising he gets her in ok?

it's all a control thing i think.

Reactions: 2
i used to watch her back in the day but what does she do now?? she seems to go months between videos yet only has 1 child who is in school and doesn't work, so what does she do?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I know she always disappears at the start of the year for her “mental health” however I think this is the longest she’s gone for. Only one video in January on the 31st. We’re on March 19th the 3rd month of the year and all we had from her is AD after AD after AD on Instagram. If it’s not an AD with her or Delilah in it it’s a post with an affiliate link. She seems absolutely fine and dandy when she gets paid to be an “influencer” posting her famous one tooth smile for skin & me for the 10th time.

Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s mentally done with YouTube. You can tell she isn’t enjoying it anymore by the lack of uploads. So she’s doing the bare minimum (ads) to get her finances covered, and that’s it. Otherwise she has to find a job, but she has barely any education and experience. She’s stuck.

She isn't stuck really she's only 30... still young enough to get qualifications and get a real job, but it will never happen she's lazy always has been always will be
---
Her next vlog in 5 weeks will be Delilah in her ballet outfit, Mother's Day, Spring has arrived 🙄

the standard dancing-kiss with Doug/Delilah.
---
Next vlog Bingo anyone?

Coffee machine
Delilah
Doug
Horizon
Knitting
Chopping veg
Salmon
Walk round garden
---
"Doug's parents" getting a mention

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s mentally done with YouTube. You can tell she isn’t enjoying it anymore by the lack of uploads. So she’s doing the bare minimum (ads) to get her finances covered, and that’s it. Otherwise she has to find a job, but she has barely any education and experience. She’s stuck.

She hardly attempts to do anything else with her life other than being a stay at home mum. There’s only so much she can film again and again and again. Tbh I prefer the vlogs where Delilah is hardly in it because I find her rather annoying and she often shouts over Rhiannon and talks over her when she’s trying to speak and Rhiannon just continues without asking her to be quiet nicely. I don’t mind the vlogs where she’s doing bits around the house or going out for the day just herself and Doug. I just wish she was more consistent, showed Delilah less & stopped trying to make everything absolutely perfect.

Even Dougs life seems more interesting & Adventures and he works full time ! Rhiannon can’t sit at home all day knitting 7 days a week and say she’s short for time.

I don’t think she even know how lucky she is to just do duck all for months at a time and probably still get paid more than people working two jobs just to feed their family and she sits there complaining about how she can’t film a few videos because she’s a perfectionist. It’s stupid
---
She isn't stuck really she's only 30... still young enough to get qualifications and get a real job, but it will never happen she's lazy always has been always will be
---
Her next vlog in 5 weeks will be Delilah in her ballet outfit, Mother's Day, Spring has arrived 🙄

the standard dancing-kiss with Doug/Delilah.
---
Next vlog Bingo anyone?

Coffee machine
Delilah
Doug
Horizon
Knitting
Chopping veg
Salmon
Walk round garden
---
"Doug's parents" getting a mention
Pretty much sums her up every spring 😂 she’s so predictable. It’s like she’s already retired from work 40 years early
---
I still think she had Delilah too soon … she had so much going for her. Dough & Rhiannon we’re travelling and she was also running two channels, going timo events. Then suddenly she was pregnant and doesn’t film anything now.

Last edited:
I think Delilah was just for content and to keep a hold of Doug ..

I could understand her wanting a child soon in their relationship if it was because she's from a broken home has no siblings and wanted to build up her own family like the Radford's lol

but she's only having one,

why the rush?

Doug would probably have waited for kids later in life? so he could have went backpacking and seen the world but now he's hauled up with looney tunes living the pensioner lifestyle

• Haha
Mother's Day not even allowed to show John Lennon/Jimmy Hills face 🙄

this is probably in the next vlog going with how the table is decorated all for show
Screenshot_20230320-003824.png

---
Doug's lost about 300 followers in the last two month, it's obvious no one likes his lazy girlfriend, he's needing to stop sharing her and her manky housecoat

Last edited:

this is probably in the next vlog going with how the table is decorated all for showView attachment 2041930
---
Doug's lost about 300 followers in the last two month, it's obvious no one likes his lazy girlfriend, he's needing to stop sharing her and her manky housecoat
Strange to share a mother's day pic and not show the mother?! Delilah the face of the content as usual.

Strange to share a mother's day pic and not show the mother?! Delilah the face of the content as usual.
I thought the same thing 🙄
---

this is probably in the next vlog going with how the table is decorated all for showView attachment 2041930
---
I was thinking that I wonder if her next Vlog will contain bits from Mother’s Day. She’s usually back to posting regularly by now. She’s probably waiting for the sun to come out so it brings her back to life.

Oh wow 300 is alot !

---
How skinny is her arm?! Jeeeez it’s more skinny than her 6 year old’s, surely that can’t be healthy?!

• Wow
Yes it's very skinny, Deliliahs is wider..Rhiannon must be at least a stone underweight..

In a few year Delilah will be heavier than her ( unless Rhiannon puts her eating issues on her? I hope not).

It's a horrible pic to share her filthy looking house coat and her face not even in it yet she's the mum 😂

is that Deliliahs sibling to the right of her lol
---
Could that be a clue ? maybe they're wanting another and that's why the rush is on for the marriage?

I used to really like Rhiannon but I stopped watching her a while ago due to the inconsistent content and lack of effort. She has a very privileged lifestyle to be paid enough to support her lifestyle for doing eff all!

How skinny is her arm?! Jeeeez it’s more skinny than her 6 year old’s, surely that can’t be healthy?!
She’s always had really slim arms. My arms look like that too that I’m just naturally really petite. I eat often & well. Some people are just small Rhiannon has mentioned it A few times over the years that she’s a bit conscious of her weight. This is why I never like getting my arms out in the summer 😂 people make rude comments like there’s something wrong with you. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her weight. She loves her food as she always likes to mention and eats relatively healthy alot of the time.

If you want to know what an unhealthy skinny looks like just go on YouTube and type in eugenia cooney …

She did the same with the swimming lessons and sat with the camera while others were in the pool (so rude),

Doug is more than capable of taking her to dancing on his own, why does she need to be there supervising he gets her in ok?

it's all a control thing i think.
Aaah, it's also a "if something is wrong with D, only Rhiannon is a parent and capable of giving D the support and comfort she needs! Obly mother will do" Doug is obviously seen as not a capable father or caretaker by Rhiannon otherwise she would let him take Delilah places alone...

Aaah, it's also a "if something is wrong with D, only Rhiannon is a parent and capable of giving D the support and comfort she needs! Obly mother will do" Doug is obviously seen as not a capable father or caretaker by Rhiannon otherwise she would let him take Delilah places alone...
He used to take her swimming alone most of the time and he now takes her rock climbing. Tbh Doug takes Delilah places but Rhiannon tags along because it’s a fun day out for her. She doesn’t do much all week. A working mum would enjoy having a few child free hours on the weekend but Rhiannon sits at home all week by herself so she probably wants the company.

He used to take her swimming alone most of the time and he now takes her rock climbing. Tbh Doug takes Delilah places but Rhiannon tags along because it’s a fun day out for her. She doesn’t do much all week. A working mum would enjoy having a few child free hours on the weekend but Rhiannon sits at home all week by herself so she probably wants the company.
Doug was only alone in the water with Delilah.. but Rhiannon was still there sat in the watching gallery every time filming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.