Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the lazy child exploiter has upgraded from the one NannyMcphee tooth....

now we have threešŸ„°
---
#6. Rhiannon McPhee

Last edited:
This was on another thread ....how dare this person bring MH into this, away and get a real job you scrounging bastard ...

reminds me of Rhiannon.

All these lazy instagramets that don't live in the real world that are using MH as a excuse for everything need brought down View attachment 2016879
Oh boohoo who the duck cares ! How bloody pathetic! Urgh these people šŸ™„šŸ˜‚ get an actual job itā€™s not the end of world !
---
ā€˜Rhiannon mcpheeā€™ stop it, Iā€™m literally rolling šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
So bleeping funny šŸ„²šŸ¤£ itā€™s perfect. Canā€™t stand that weird smile !
---
So who thinks weā€™re getting a Vlog this month ?

Do you think sheā€™s vlogging wedding stuff ? I watched her Q&A from a few months ago today and she did say she would film some behind the scenes bits for a future Vlog after the wedding itself.

Reactions: 2
Hi, new here.

I used to watch Rhiannon religiously back in the day when she first moved into her own flat. I loved her content especially as I was just starting out on my own in my own place too. I loved her pregnancy vlogs and the first couple of years of Delilahā€™s life but then it all seemed to start going downhill when she moved into the new house.
When Delilah started school all the vlogs seemed to fizzle out. How come she used to be able to (sort of, sometimes) stick to a schedule of uploading and filming when Delilah was really small yet as soon as she was at school for 5 days a week she now is suddenly too busy?! Always says sheā€™s catching up on emails in her office etc, what emails?? How can there be so many emails for someone who does nothing?!
I could understand her doing the every other day vlogs during vlogtober etc when Delilah was small as I have my own little one and I know itā€™s tough finding the time, even in the evening as youā€™re knackered. But whatā€™s the excuse now?! I thought it was weird that she still chose to do every other day but now itā€™s no days!
Shes so rude as well. Asks for input etc on her stories but when you reply she doesnā€™t even read it or it just gets ignored. Donā€™t ask then? She also comes across quite rude in vlogs when you hear her talking to other people, usually strangers. Does anyone remember in a vlog ages ago when Delilah was small, she was in town and said something like ā€œdonā€™t be afraid to come up to me and say hello, most of the time I donā€™t mindā€. It comes across as so rude, these people are supporting you, without them youā€™d literally be nothing.
Iā€™d be so embarrassed to show my face with that attitude as well as the lack of work ethic she has. Why has she not addressed this, surely she knows what people are thinking?!
I donā€™t even look at her insta stories anymore as itā€™s just ads, but just seen the latest ones and she looks tired. Maybe something is going on, I donā€™t know. But start being honest with the people that got you where you are today.

Reactions: 11
Not only have we had two sponsored stories about Mayo we now have a Mayo Ad for the second post on her Instagram this year šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ Doesnā€™t she always say ā€œ Iā€™m not just doing videos / post on Instagram for the Adsā€ umm yes witch you are ! Weā€™re midway through March and weā€™ve had one video from this year and just one Instagram post which was sponsored ! Almost all her stories this year have been collaborations. She really doesnā€™t deserve to be a full time influencer. She doesnā€™t do any work. She blames it on her mental health but it seems to be just fine whenever thereā€™s a paid advertisement the suddenly sheā€™s all back to normal making content until she disappears for the next

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering if this sudden greed for Ads is because they're going to buy a better house.

In Doug's Ig there's a pic of them outside a random townhouse šŸ¤£ clearly this is what they would prefer
---
their scabby house is still neutral to sell on

Reactions: 5
I'm wondering if this sudden greed for Ads is because they're going to buy a better house.

In Doug's Ig there's a pic of them outside a random townhouse šŸ¤£ clearly this is what they would prefer
---
their scabby house is still neutral to sell on
Some rentals look more lived in than her house. Completely skanky. It doesn't look or feel like a home. I think the look she is going for is a bare, bland student rental, lool.

Some rentals look more lived in than her house. Completely skanky. It doesn't look or feel like a home. I think the look she is going for is a bare, bland student rental, lool.
Nearly 5 year in her home that still looks the same as when the last family lived in it ...and she's not even replaced the 90's PVC pensioner door šŸ˜‚ yet she thinks she's so stylish
Screenshot_20230313-200426.png

Jimmy Hills double ...

the thinner her face gets the more horrendous she looks, and the long John Lennon style hair makes it worse
---
she's not ageing well, and as i have said before i believe she's hiding a eating disorder
---
Could she have spoke any faster in the mayo Ad ffs she couldn't have rushed through it anymore if she tried.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jimmy Hills double ...

the thinner her face gets the more horrendous she looks, and the long John Lennon style hair makes it worse
---
she's not ageing well, and as i have said before i believe she's hiding a eating disorder
---
Could she have spoke any faster in the mayo Ad ffs she couldn't have rushed through it anymore if she tried.
I donā€™t even listen to her ADs I just skip through most of them šŸ™„
---
Has her chin has got larger , or maybe sheā€™s lost more weight? Or the long straight hair ?

The long straight hair makes her face appear slim and long

Where is she? Where are any new videos? The only activity (pretty much) on insta are ads... this is crazy! She literally only has followers because she's *out of sight out of mind* so people forget they're even following her!

Reactions: 7
I wonder what she does all day. I would somehow understand her not uploading, *if* there would be some progress on her garden, or her house, or her driving lessons. But she will be back, and her house will be still white and cold, the garden a mess and no drivers license. So does she knit and read all day or what?

Reactions: 5
I wonder what she does all day. I would somehow understand her not uploading, *if* there would be some progress on her garden, or her house, or her driving lessons. But she will be back, and her house will be still white and cold, the garden a mess and no drivers license. So does she knit and read all day or what?
šŸ˜‚ All she does all day is knit & Read. They are the only things we ever get updates on. šŸ™„

She most be so bleeping bored doing the same thing everyday.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.