Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks like Amsderdam? who took the pic is the lazy one there?
Screenshot_20230306-155731.png

---
Or it could be Doug's stag?
---
Yip it's his stag...the wedding must be soon..

The lazy one will be snuggled under a blanket on her hard sofa feeling sorry for herself
Screenshot_20230306-161240.png

---
Deliliahs Ads will have helped pay for they pints

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is she just going to appear one day like oop we're married I have sooo much to share (but never will) why so secretive about the wedding? 🤔

Reactions: 8
I guess she is afraid of judgement. There will probably mostly be Doug’s friends and family. She doesn’t drink, nor does she like to party. So there won’t be too much to vlog. Similar to her 30th birthday „party“.

Reactions: 8
She filmed Melissa's hen and wedding,

her and Doug's engagement weekend and kept her viewers in the loop with everything going on but now it's total shutdown with her own wedding..

make it make sense?

she's short changed her followers that care.

( not me i don't care im js)

Reactions: 1
She filmed Melissa's hen and wedding,

her and Doug's engagement weekend and kept her viewers in the loop with everything going on but now it's total shutdown with her own wedding..

make it make sense?

she's short changed her followers that care.

( not me i don't care im js)

She didn’t actually film her engagement I think it was bath they went to and she chose not to film the trip and then she was frustrated that she didn’t capture the memories of that trip.

I wonder if she’s been quiet is because she’s secretly getting married behind the scenes.

Reactions: 1
She didn’t actually film her engagement I think it was bath they went to and she chose not to film the trip and then she was frustrated that she didn’t capture the memories of that trip.

I wonder if she’s been quiet is because she’s secretly getting married behind the scenes.
It's Doug's stag the now they're in Belgium so she can't be..

it's just her usual thing she does every year (last year she used her gran as the excuse) but she did it every previous year, and this year again..

she's only filmed 1 vlog this year and just Ads on IG,

Delilahs TWO Ads she did could help pay for the drinks at the Wedding.

Who's going to be there from her side?

Her mum
Dad
Childminder 😂
"Great Aunty" she didn't know lived in her st 😂
Lucy

feel free to add
---
*Sorry I read that wrong i thought you wrote she secretly got married*
---
What is there to do behind the scenes the wedding will be arranged all she needs to do is stick her dress on and turn up ...

I bet this gets turned into a palaver like the naming ceremony 🙄

I reckon the wedding will be in May
wonder if Delilahs teeth will be in by then lol

Last edited:
Is she just going to appear one day like oop we're married I have sooo much to share (but never will) why so secretive about the wedding? 🤔
One explaination could be that she's got sponsorship for some aspect of the wedding eg. decor, catering, venue etc so maybe she's under contract not to share too much at this point. Agree it's really weird for a vlogger tell us that there's a major 'vloggable' life event coming up but then make a point not sharing anything about it. She could have just kept it quite and we'd be none the wiser.

Reactions: 3
One explaination could be that she's got sponsorship for some aspect of the wedding eg. decor, catering, venue etc so maybe she's under contract not to share too much at this point. Agree it's really weird for a vlogger tell us that there's a major 'vloggable' life event coming up but then make a point not sharing anything about it. She could have just kept it quite and we'd be none the wiser.
I really hope she hasn't gotten anything free/ sponsored for her wedding, the dirty secret is that she probably has, lol..

Reactions: 6
Blody hell, she still wittering on about Ds book day costume? I guess when that’s the only ‘work’ you’ve done it becomes a big deal!

Who gives a tit about your daughters costume this is 8\9? days this contents been stretched its embarrassing and people are only being nice saying they're interested because mark my words they WON'T be
Screenshot_20230309-122010.png

Reactions: 3
surely the book day costume would have been helpful before the day so people could recreate it if they were stuck for ideas

Reactions: 7
Why was there such a rush with the book day costume? It's not like she's a busy mum with a full time job

Reactions: 7
Why was there such a rush with the book day costume? It's not like she's a busy mum with a full time job

I really think she had ADHD. I have it and a handful of people have mentioned this already. People with ADHD tend to leave things till the very last minute or she’s just a lazy cow too busy knitting.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she has ADHD she's just bone idol.

I think she's probably had it done long before book day and tricking us into believing it was done days before...and she kept it secret till the day so no one else copied her in Delilah's class

Reactions: 2
This was on another thread ....how dare this person bring MH into this, away and get a real job you scrounging bastard ...

reminds me of Rhiannon.

All these lazy instagramets that don't live in the real world that are using MH as a excuse for everything need brought down
Screenshot_20230309-211811.png

Reactions: 4
This was on another thread ....how dare this person bring MH into this, away and get a real job you scrounging bastard ...

reminds me of Rhiannon.

All these lazy instagramets that don't live in the real world that are using MH as a excuse for everything need brought down View attachment 2016879
Someone tell this woman that emotional blackmail and begging with your children isn't a good look.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.