Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I re
I noticed that too .. might be wise for Rhiannon to stop giving her those kind of plaits which pull back the hair at the scalp. She's been consistently giving her this hairstyle for years, maybe started when D began ballet, and could be causing/worsening it.
I remember her saying that the braided hair was to help prevent head lice.

Reactions: 1
Its sad really she thinks she's the only one that can do braids she always zooms in on them as if they're so unique 🙄 and nits could still jump on them just the same as they would do on a normal ponytail..

Non professional instagrammers put out more stories in a week than she does in a year yet she says this is her job, she is sooo busy... how she can show her face in public and not be embarrassed is mind boggling ( unless she is embarrassed?)

Reactions: 3
The lazy cow doesn’t even reply to her comments! In her Christmas Vlog the only comments she replied to were the two people asking for links which were probably affiliated which is why she made the effort.

Her last video she made a month go hasn’t got any response from her not even a heart ! Urgh she makes me angry. She’s utterly useless. She’s so pathetic and I hope more and more people start to see that and stop supporting her.

Has she even said she has another video in the works ? We’re going into March and we’ve only had one video out that was filmed this year. Wtf is she doing all day. I don’t understand is she not bored at home.

It doesn’t seem like she even enjoys YouTube anymore she acts like it’s such a chore and constantly has excuses about why she’s disappeared again and again.

I swear if her next Vlog has an ad 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
I find it hysterical she's keeping her wedding private and just doing a vlog after about the details..

but her daughter in the bath, nearly naked, showing us her underwear, ( all on loads of vlogs) having her in ADS is all up for open season pervert viewing

but her wedding is private.

She's just going to look like John Lennon in a dress tbh

Reactions: 9
I find it hysterical she's keeping her wedding private and just doing a vlog after about the details..

but her daughter in the bath, nearly naked, showing us her underwear, ( all on loads of vlogs) having her in ADS is all up for open season pervert viewing

but her wedding is private.

She's just going to look like John Lennon in a dress tbh
She’s probably worried about peoples opinions!

Lmfao I can’t wait to see the pictures

She’s probably worried about peoples opinions!

Lmfao I can’t wait to see the pictures
Yes that's my point she's worried about our opinion about location, ect yet not worried about perverts viewing her daughter on all past vlogs.

I personally don't care whether she shared the wedding stuff or not but SM is her "job" so she really should be sharing for those that care, ok she doesn't need to say the date but she is shutting the genuine followers out.

Her and Doug's followers are going down people are finally waking up thinking why am i following them..especially Doug 😂 just because he's her boyfriend ?😂 it's fkn daft

Reactions: 4
Urgh I really couldn’t care less ! Why does she always have to share what’s going on with her child
What was the point in that post if she didn't say what it was after? she could have shared people's answer for interaction,

she really is useless at this and i bet the next vlog is full of Delilah and her costume.

Reactions: 1
I take it Delilah went to school in her outfit yet we are non the wiser to what it was 😒 ( not that we care anyway)

honestly I give up with this fkn car crash

Reactions: 2
I take it Delilah went to school in her outfit yet we are non the wiser to what it was 😒 ( not that we care anyway)

honestly I give up with this fkn car crash
Just went to see what it was actually was and nothing posted....typical

The lazy one exploiting her child again
Screenshot_20230303-114923.png

---
So pathetic she can't take any criticism in the story asking if you want to see the pattern or whatever most people would give the option Yes or No

not Rhiannon...It's Yes please or I don't mind

Her mother has made a mess of raising this lazy snowflake,

but she has been a adult now for 12 year ( or 14 whatever way you view it ) so she could have fixed herself by now.

Wonder how her lessons are coming along 👀 or are they getting shelved atm because of wedding stress🙄

Last edited:
It's a bad day when you need to pimp your child out twice in Ads online in a week...

poor kid, one day she could turn on both her parents as Doug's allowing this to happen too.

Your child helping to pay the bills🤣😂

Disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 2
Seeing she had an affiliate link to that book, it was probably more Rhiannon’s wish for Delilah to wear that costume….

Reactions: 4
Her last upload was a month ago. A month 🤯 So she worked 2, max 3 days the last 4 weeks.

Reactions: 5
Yip,
yet there is still people that will stick up for her.

She's a lazy bastard it's March, she's filmed 1 short vlog this year and it was a Ad I'm sure?

Hello F, Skin Cream and Delilah getting exploited on IG Ads...that's it, all in all she will have did around 6 hours "work"

6 hours work in 9 weeks🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.