Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with attending speech therapy but sadly a lot of "influencers" see this as a failure..

if i was Rhiannon and D is attending i would tell my followers as it could stop the chat about why her speech is so odd,

she has shown the poor girl in the bath, bed ect, all things that should be private so i don't see the problem sharing about her speech.

The best thing all round is to keep the girl off YT until she's 16 and she can choose herself whether to be in it or not and it would put a stop to people noticing stuff

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it would be over sharing for Rhiannon to say Delilah is having help with her speech considering she shows her in the bath and talks about every little accident she’s had.

Tbh I don’t think Rhiannon sees anything wrong with Delilahs speech it appears “cute” to her. She’s always reciting Delilahs words & constantly going on about how clever Delilah is. She likes to bring up the fact that she’s one of the younger ones and how good her spelling, reading & writing is. Delilah has a good vocabulary but Very poor speech. She’s been pronouncing the same words incorrectly for years now.There’s nothing shameful about a child having help with their speech.

I was also one of the younger ones like Delilah being born in July. I remember not being able to pronounce rice in primary school I would say wice but once it was pointed out by my friends I corrected myself & that’s how you learn.

Another factor could be that Delilah’s learning was disrupted by the pandemic. I think she missed out alot in 2020 and in 2021 and was homeschooled by Rhiannon. Some young children have been impacted by that and are getting help with speech delays.
---
I just hope Rhiannon stops sharing so much of Delilah in her vlogs soon because she’s needs her privacy and not to be rude but she’s rather annoying and the way she speaks annoys me and the fact that Rhiannon looks at her with her odd smile and the singular tooth while she waits for Delilah to say a sentence … I just have to skip ahead.

I LOVED her last Vlog until the very end when she had a clip of her carrying Delilah in the kitchen just so that she could include that little bit of her.
---
Also the way Rhiannon’s mum talks … omg I want to rip my ears off. Why does she talk like that ? She sounds so fake and scary in that slow high pitched baby voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Singular tooth😂 she looks simple when doing that..
I don't think it's the "pandemic" to blame for Delilah's speech/ learning delays as she was already at school then ( I think) it wouldn't have affected her as much as it would have younger kids,

is Rhiannon going to be dancing around with her when she's in double figures.

I watched a vlog the camera was sat on the kitchen top Rhiannon was preparing something and Delilah started dancing ( performing as she seen the camera) well Rhiannon dropped what she was doing and literally ran to the camera and lowered it for a better shot of Delilah how embarrassing and desperate,

her mum is away with the fairies too she's like a old white witch

Singular tooth😂 she looks simple when doing that..
I don't think it's the "pandemic" to blame for Delilah's speech/ learning delays as she was already at school then ( I think) it wouldn't have affected her as much as it would have younger kids,

is Rhiannon going to be dancing around with her when she's in double figures.

I watched a vlog the camera was sat on the kitchen top Rhiannon was preparing something and Delilah started dancing ( performing as she seen the camera) well Rhiannon dropped what she was doing and literally ran to the camera and lowered it for a better shot of Delilah how embarrassing and desperate,

her mum is away with the fairies too she's like a old white witch
Delilah started year 1 in September 2020. So she wasn’t having full days I don’t think and everything was all still a bit weird. She was home schooled a bit in 2020 & 2021 because we did go into lockdown again. She was in pre school when the lockdown happened so she missed out a chunk of that and they didn’t give them any home work.I think 2022 was Delilah’s first full year at school.

---
I don’t like how Delilah sees the camera as a “friend” Rhiannon just encourages it because she thinks it’s “cute” when in reality for most of us it’s annoying. We don’t tune in to solely watch a child doing child things. We see more of Delilah than we do of Doug.

Delilah started watched some of Rhiannon’s vlogs so In a few years when she has a better understanding of the internet and social media imagine how she’s going to feel when she realises her whole life has been broadcasted for all to see.

People find their old photographs embarrassing that’s nothing compared to having your entire life documented and posted online so that your mum can money off you while sitting at home doing duck all complaining about mundane things like her haircuts or a spot on her face 🙄

Last edited:
There's absolutely nothing shameful about having help with anything. I just hoped as it would be classed as a medical need then D might have a smidgeon of privacy.

And Doug barely seems to speak at all. They aren't a very articulate pair.

We know she's just shared that stupid thing that a 14 year old would share is because a new ADs due,
or a rehash of the one she's exploited Delilah in

I just realized she blocked me on Instagram. Asked her if she pays Delilah, since she’s working for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what her teachers must think their pupil getting used online to help pay her batty mum's bills, it's bound to be a talking point in the staff room..

you won't be missing much anyway the odd book or knitting shot when a Ads due, i'll share them here for you

I just realized she blocked me on Instagram. Asked her if she pays Delilah, since she’s working for her.
😂😂😂😂 the truth hurts ! I take that she doesn’t pay Delilah. She just likes exploiting her for free.
---
Wonder what her teachers must think their pupil getting used online to help pay her batty mum's bills, it's bound to be a talking point in the staff room..

you won't be missing much anyway the odd book or knitting shot when a Ads due, i'll share them here for you
To be honest they probably don’t know she makes the occasional YouTube for a living. She’s always been a bit hush hush about it because she knows it’s embarrassing. Plus it’s not like she’s a big popular youtuber or anything.

Delilah could have said something about it at school so I guess they could always find out that way.

I would be so embarrassed if I was Rhiannon and people at Delilah’s school found out. That’s nothing compared to what Delilah’s going to feel in a few years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
While Deliliahs sitting innocently at school her lazy mother is exploiting\ pimping her out online for money
Screenshot_20230222-144622.png

Last edited:
She hardly uploads a video a month, but makes her daughter bring in the cash. Oh my….

Reactions: 3
She's skating on thin ice using Delilah like this.. even her most supportive followers surely must feel a tiny bit that this is wrong on every level

She’s hit gold using her mental health as an excuse for not doing her minimal job! The reason she gets sponsored work is because of her audience, yet she gives nothing in return, only when there is an AD. The fact she is using Delilah still is appalling. She has done this for years, I’ve watched her for years, she’s predictable. She needs to sort herself out as it’s gone on so long, can you imagine how long you’d keep your job if you behaved like Rhi? Sacked within a week. I’m not in anyway being dismissive of mental health struggles, it’s just I honestly think Rhi uses it as an excuse and has done for a very long time.

Reactions: 6
She needs to get out of the house. Being cooped up at home doing the bare minimum, seeing no one and living in your own head is awful for anyone's mental health! Why can't she see this?

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230224-141229.png

---
Busy weeks?? You don't work
---
Helping you with more of a routine??

She has 1 child in school all day.

Rhiannon you are a lazy bastard that's using MH as a excuse, you're a disgusting human.....funny how your MH doesn't get in the road off ADs and before anyone starts she could say no, I'm sure Hello Fresh don't care..

It's like staying of work all week but turning up to the Saturday Sunday double time shifts it's blatantly obvious, it's been going on for years
---
Screenshot_20230224-142356.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Going back to my above comment ⬆ busy doing what?

I'm still baffled.

I'm in threads where women ARE busy, their kids are at Gymnastics, dancing, Scouts, judo..and these clubs all take place on school nights,

Delilah only goes to Ballet it's on a Saturday, so basically every school night once Rhiannons back from the exhausting school run, that's her cooped up in house again for the night time doing duck all....she has the day time doing duck all and the night time doing duck all,

well when I say duck all I mean making dinner, doing housework ect like everyone else does with a real job and more than 1 child
---
March in 4 days and only did 2 vlogs...

how anyone can stick up for this pathetic lazy bleep is unreal even on her older vlogs she's lazy lying in bed till noon, and I'm wondering if that's still happening on the odd occasion as she wrote on a post ⬆ "she's up and ready" ...so if she's lying in bed feeling sorry for herself who gets up with Delilah?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lazy cow has 7 days a week at home yet she’s too busy to go shopping & cook meals using one of her cook books ?

What does a busy week look like for someone who doesn’t work and their child is at school 5 days a week ?

It’s not like she’s busy doing decorating / renovations or anything like that.

Stupid witch angers me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.