Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She, again, posted how mentally unwell she feels. I don’t understand why she doesn’t get therapy, her mental health is clearly affecting her life.

Reactions: 3
Nice to see her mental health problem didn't get in the road of her getting the AD out yesterday
Screenshot_20230217-132058.png

Reactions: 4
I love how she’s been posting on her Instagram today only because she posted that AD 😂 she will probably disappear again for another few weeks

How many times has she made banana bread in vlogs\storys..

and yes its all just because of the AD

the dancing is put on, fake
---
The tooth😒
Screenshot_20230217-225502.png

Last edited:
I'm sure she'll pass her driving test but never be able to actually drive due to her anxiety.
This is something I've never understood about her. I used to have really awful driving anxiety, it took me nearly 7 years from turning 17 to pass. But once you find the right instructor, you should be fine. If you're not, it's time to reconsider, because if she's that anxious, her being on the roads is terrifying

Reactions: 2
When did she get so old? Before she had Delilah, she seemed young, fresh, enthusiastic. Delilah is only 6 but it’s like Rhiannon has aged 20 years, scatty, moods on/off, minimal effort. It’s a shame. I’m sure I’m in the minority but I’d of liked to see her have another child, she seemed so much more happy when she was expecting and she’s been a great Mum to Delilah.

I don't think it would be a good idea bringing another innocent child into the world to get exploited online, plus Rhiannon doesn't want another because she's probably scared they both plot against her

I don't think it would be a good idea bringing another innocent child into the world to get exploited online, plus Rhiannon doesn't want another because she's probably scared they both plot against her
I agree they don’t need another child. Rhiannon just needs to get a life and get her tit together 🙄 look how long it’s taken her to paint Delilah’s room beige.

Reactions: 1
Promoting an ad with Delilah in it. She should not have any child. That’s child Labour.

Because Rhiannon never really films anymore you can see Delilah looks a bit older now. I noticed this in the last Vlog because Rhiannon had to include her in the video when she really didn’t have to. I dunno if it’s the lighting or the angle but her hair on the side appears to be missing. Maybe it was always like that and I’ve only just noticed but she always had a full head of hair that I remember. I feel bad for Delilah I could imagine the behinds the scenes of Rhiannon getting her to sit there and play games while she records and takes pictures 😕

Attachments

Delilah is wearing the type of cardigan that my gran used to knit and I hated wearing them. But no doubt Rhiannon bought that one from a boutique shop costing fifty quid

Delilah is wearing the type of cardigan that my gran used to knit and I hated wearing them. But no doubt Rhiannon bought that one from a boutique shop costing fifty quid
I think it’s a jumper but it’s so Rhiannon’s style for Delilah. I never see her in just normal kid’s clothes and they always have to be expensive. You never see her shopping in Primark the only time she did was when it was sponsored and Delilah was a baby

Because Rhiannon never really films anymore you can see Delilah looks a bit older now. I noticed this in the last Vlog because Rhiannon had to include her in the video when she really didn’t have to. I dunno if it’s the lighting or the angle but her hair on the side appears to be missing. Maybe it was always like that and I’ve only just noticed but she always had a full head of hair that I remember. I feel bad for Delilah I could imagine the behinds the scenes of Rhiannon getting her to sit there and play games while she records and takes pictures 😕
Yes i see what you mean....

it defo is odd, there is a big area missing,

could be a touch of alopecia? the girls bound to be stressed with a camera on her face in what should be a private place, her own home😥
Screenshot_20230219-203621.png

---
Below Deliliahs eyes look puffy like she's been crying

• Sad
I dunno if it’s the lighting or the angle but her hair on the side appears to be missing. Maybe it was always like that and I’ve only just noticed but she always had a full head of hair that I remember.
I noticed that too .. might be wise for Rhiannon to stop giving her those kind of plaits which pull back the hair at the scalp. She's been consistently giving her this hairstyle for years, maybe started when D began ballet, and could be causing/worsening it.

I noticed that too .. might be wise for Rhiannon to stop giving her those kind of plaits which pull back the hair at the scalp. She's been consistently giving her this hairstyle for years, maybe started when D began ballet, and could be causing/worsening it.
That’s very true to be honest. I wonder if it’s on both sides. When she’s at home on the weekends she tends to have her hair down so I guess that’s why I’ve not really noticed it I until now. And probably because I just skip through bits with Delilah in it 😂

I like Lily pebbles because she has two children and still manages to upload a decent amount of content. Her children don’t feature too heavily in her vlogs and if they are she doesn’t always get their faces in there or you just see little snippets.

I have only seen a few of her videos over the years I would love to go back and just watch them all one day but she doesn’t fully shove the camera in their faces like Rhiannon does with Delilah. She’s not showing everything about their entire life. Rhiannon can’t seem to post a Vlog without even a second of Delilah in it.

I don’t really like children so I don’t know a huge amount about their developmental milestones and obviously each child is different however Lily’s oldest child who is younger than Delilah has really good speech. She talks at a normal speed occasionally stopping to think of a word but her speech sounds normal where as Delilah speaks … like …. A …. Slow … robot. She also pronounces alot of words incorrectly and Rhiannon never corrects her. She pronounces many things with “A” for example I’m so Axcited instead of excited. When they had a pyjama day she was saying Ajama. When they went in their trip away and she was saying view she was actually saying blue. She’s what 6 or 7 now or something like that ?

Tbh Rhiannon can’t speak properly anyway when she says room it’s sounds like womb , three sound the thee & blueberry sound boobberry

Turns out lilys child is about 3 or 4 and she can speak sentences fluently without stuttering after each word.

She does appear behind for her age too,..

could be because she gets treated like a baby?

or she could have learning/speech disabilities?

Back when she was about 3 I said she seemed to have a speech problem and was roasted for it.
My advice still stands - any potential speech problem should be investigated early.
Maybe she is having help? I hope so and should be thankful that Rhiannon is not broadcasting it to her followers.
I’ve always thought that Rhi doesn’t really help with D’s speech as her own speech is quite stilted and she parrots what D says (or used to, haven’t watched for ages).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.