Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she will remain hiding for a bit then pop up with a foot shot then a vlog captioned 'winter blues' or something along they lines to get sympathy

Reactions: 4
Why is she being so quiet about the wedding? She wont even say when it is. Did I hear her say something like she won't be saying much about it for the rest of the year?

Reactions: 3
People saying it's wholesome in comments..

what's wholesome about a reality tv show in Delilahs home?
her home is her mother's workplace that gets shared to strangers its a unhealthy environment to be raised in,

and why's she keeping tight lipped about wedding arrangements does she think she's JLO and the press will turn up
---

Imagine growing up realising that every birthday, holiday and most things Rhiannon does with Delilah got shared to pay bills

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Delilah is at that age where she’s been watching Rhiannon’s YouTube videos. I wonder what she thinks about it now ? Eventually once she gets to secondary school in a few years and she actually has a better understanding & access to social media she will be mortified.

Rhiannon needs to start thinking of content for the near future because Delilah will be in her videos less and less. Especially once she’s in secondary school she won’t be showing her in the bath and hopefully won’t be in bathroom vlogging while Delilah is having a bath. She can’t just show us Delilah’s bedroom and go through all her clothes and underwear to show the world like she’s done before 🙄 will she still sit down and show us all the Christmas and birthday presents she brought Delilah. She’s probably not going to film birthdays “never watched those vlogs anyway” and she probably won’t film Christmas either. She won’t be able to get sneaky little clips of Delilah at ballet or whatever it is she decides to do. No clips of her sitting at the table eating or just sitting on the sofa. So she’s really going to have to find some new things to Vlog such as HERSELF !

Why does she never comment on recent events?(Talking about the earthquake) She lives the most privileged life, yet she never uses her range to help people. It doesn’t cost anything to repost a story.

Reactions: 6
AD must be due 👀👀👀👀👀View attachment 1955160View attachment 1955154View attachment 1955152
---

AD must be due 👀👀👀👀👀View attachment 1955152View attachment 1955152 why is everything about her pathetic im sure she never mentioned travel sickness in her older vlogs

has this just came about since she got pulled up for having Tom stuck in the back babysitting...i don't believe she has travel sickness
This wouldn’t surprise me if there’s another AD due and it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s “Skin & Me” AGAIN. Why do they keep getting her to mention them like 3 times a month it’s insane unless she’s just got an affiliate link & discount code to use as and when she wants to.

She’s mentioned that she has travel sickness for many many years. That’s why she always sits & the front including that long road trip across Europe. Poor Doug & Tom were taking it in turns to be stuck with Delilah at the back.

It was such a weird boring trip. It seems like all they did was walk around , go to coffee shops and drive. Such an odd assortment of people. I don’t know why they couldn’t just go as a family. Probably because Doug couldn’t do all the driving and obviously still to this day lazy cow Rhiannon can’t drive. I swear she said in 2021 that she was deffo gonna pass her test in 2022 I almost believed her because she sound so convinced but then I thought of course she won’t it’s Rhiannon.

If she was that committed she would have done an intense course years ago, now it will be the wedding, then it will be another reason. It’s absolutely fine if you choose not to drive, many people choose not too, but either learn or stop wittering on about it.

If she was that committed she would have done an intense course years ago, now it will be the wedding, then it will be another reason. It’s absolutely fine if you choose not to drive, many people choose not too, but either learn or stop wittering on about it.
I think she tried to do an intense course in 2021 or 2022 however apparently there weren’t any drivers.

I don't believe there were no drivers she's a bullshitting bleep
---

If she really wanted to drive she would have done so long before the so called pandemic
---

A driving license doesn't come in a box from Amazon so tbh I can't ever see her driving she's to uncommitted and lazy
---

No mention of Turkey yet she's hinting for a new blender

Last edited:
It's like they are scared to leave her out ..

why does she need to be in a Valentine post it's creepy
---
I hope she's not going to smile like that in her wedding picks she looks fkn simple
---
And she's the spit of Jimmy Hill

Reactions: 2
It's like they are scared to leave her out ..

why does she need to be in a Valentine post it's creepy
---
I hope she's not going to smile like that in her wedding picks she looks fkn simple
---
And she's the spit of Jimmy Hill
That’s exactly what I was thinking 🤔 why did Delilah have to be in a valentines post can’t they just do stuff as a couple.

Lmfao 🤣 I could imagine her doing that ! That smile is horrible why does she do that 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.