Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the same damn cycle for her every year except she gets worse and worse. Always not feeling well in january, does duck all all month then comes back with a sponsored video. Her skin must be as thick as a chopping board because clearly she is not ashamed at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she's a fkn mess she's more nervous in this one than usual..

next vlogs getting filmed "next weekend" so expect it uploaded on March
---

Car crash viewing, it's hard to watch
---

can't believe she filmed in the bathroom while Delilah was in the bath ok you didn't see her but still..it's unnecessary, she sounds like a three year old splashing,

Does Rhiannon thinks we are all a bit deaf and slow and that's why she's constantly repeats her words?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Rolled my eyes so hard I gave myself a headache the second I saw "includes paid promotion"
Zero fucks given from Rhiannon. Completely shameless

Reactions: 8
I just saw the last video….i felt like the depression of her came out of my screen and touched me…honestly i dont know how to explain this but it was so boring so depressing i couldnt finish it…

What a joke, doesn’t feel motivated or happy in January so slopes off work. Not easy for the rest of us, I hate how YouTubers just dip in and out of work as and when they feel like it. Meanwhile in the real world, we all have to plow on.

Reactions: 7
I DM her after her last story.
Here's my message: "Hi! Sorry to bother and I hope my message is not insensitive, but have you tried therapy for a consistent period of time? I know it is incredibly hard and it requires sacrifices (of time and money); I've been for a year but, for me, it has done wonders for everyday life depression and my amaxophobia (phobia of driving) mainly on how to manage them and feel like I can still work consistently and take care of my self."
I will keep you posted if she answers.

I don't dislike her but I don't like her and I do believe she has problems (very similar to mine, as a matter of fact) but the thing I hate is that she does not seek help (when she clearly could afford it) and uses it as an excuse for everything. Depression and anxiety are real struggles and I feel like the more influencers glamourise them, the more people who really suffer and cannot do much about it are considered lazy or weak.
Like, shop second hand (or don't shop, you wear always the same 2 jumpers and dungarees, who cares!) and buy less expensive options when it comes to coffee and food but, for god's sake, go to therapyyyyy!

Reactions: 6
How many times has she said she will upload more🤔

Look Rhiannon it won't happen so please don't say it

Reactions: 2
I DM her after her last story.
Here's my message: "Hi! Sorry to bother and I hope my message is not insensitive, but have you tried therapy for a consistent period of time? I know it is incredibly hard and it requires sacrifices (of time and money); I've been for a year but, for me, it has done wonders for everyday life depression and my amaxophobia (phobia of driving) mainly on how to manage them and feel like I can still work consistently and take care of my self."
I will keep you posted if she answers.

I don't dislike her but I don't like her and I do believe she has problems (very similar to mine, as a matter of fact) but the thing I hate is that she does not seek help (when she clearly could afford it) and uses it as an excuse for everything. Depression and anxiety are real struggles and I feel like the more influencers glamourise them, the more people who really suffer and cannot do much about it are considered lazy or weak.
Like, shop second hand (or don't shop, you wear always the same 2 jumpers and dungarees, who cares!) and buy less expensive options when it comes to coffee and food but, for god's sake, go to therapyyyyy!
She does seem flat, and her eyes look so sad. I wonder if anyone has spoken to her about medication? If it's got to the point where she can't function for months at a time and has to be taken in socks and sandals for a trip to the car wash to get her out the house, surely it's time to look again at treatment options?

Reactions: 3
she can manage to do Vlogmas and Vlogtober and Ads,

but always pulls out the depression card every other time when she just probably cba

Reactions: 7
I believe she does genuinely have depression and anxiety. She's just lucky in the sense that she can take time off and still make money and pay her bills. Most people can't do that and there's no choice but to soldier on or end up jobless, homeless and destitute.

Is it coming up for the anniversary of her grandmother's death? That'll be hard for her.

Reactions: 3
I believe she has anxiety but not depression
---

She's the same every Jan Feb whether there's been a death or not
---

Vlogmas must exhaust her each year 🙄

I feel so sorry for Delilah growing up with her mum making a complete fool of herself online and making no effort whatsoever to get help out of this ridiculous way of life,

the same cycle every year
---

Not a good example to set to your child Delilah is definitely going to end up with issues

Last edited:
I believe she does genuinely have depression and anxiety. She's just lucky in the sense that she can take time off and still make money and pay her bills. Most people can't do that and there's no choice but to soldier on or end up jobless, homeless and destitute.

Is it coming up for the anniversary of her grandmother's death? That'll be hard for her.
Yes Rhiannon might be feeling sad about her grandmas passing however she has disappeared at the start of the year every year for years. Load of people have loved ones that have passed away yes it’s very sad but it’s not an excuse for her not to do her job for a few months. She will probably use he grandmas passing as to why she’s been gone for months when she eventually comes back in spring.

Her videos are so bloody easy to film and edit. The lazy sod has posted one video this year not including the Christmas one from last year 🙄 we’re now in February. At this point we’re all looking ahead meanwhile Rhiannon is acting like it’s the first week of January when feels often feel a little weird. She’s so pathetic it annoys me.

I’m yet to watch her new masterpiece at some point.

In the new vlog she says she has arthritis, did I understand correctly?

If so, it is a tough condition to live with, especially that young. My grandad had it and it was very debilitating both mentally and physically. She is lucky that she works from home and can have flexible hours and so on. If that is her diagnosis, it is certainly a reason more to start therapy.

And for the content, she would have it soo easy. Like, her style is "stay at home content" so she could just have done a "clean with me", "realistic working from home week" but that would imply working 😬, "knitting vlog" where she actually explains what she does and keeps track of progress, even a "reading vlog" spread across more days/weeks, "wedding planning" or even just show some pic from pintrest to explain what she likes and what she doesn't like. I know she said she will talk about it after the wedding but we all know it will be a video way too long, she will not get into details because she will feel overwhelmed and flustered. And keep in mind, there are all examples of content that do not involve D heavily.
She would have it so so easy.

Reactions: 5
I think the arthritis is in two fingers?
---

She could do meals of the week vlogs once a month (without using Delilah dancing around ect for content), food only

Last edited:
In the new vlog she says she has arthritis, did I understand correctly?

If so, it is a tough condition to live with, especially that young. My grandad had it and it was very debilitating both mentally and physically. She is lucky that she works from home and can have flexible hours and so on. If that is her diagnosis, it is certainly a reason more to start therapy.

And for the content, she would have it soo easy. Like, her style is "stay at home content" so she could just have done a "clean with me", "realistic working from home week" but that would imply working 😬, "knitting vlog" where she actually explains what she does and keeps track of progress, even a "reading vlog" spread across more days/weeks, "wedding planning" or even just show some pic from pintrest to explain what she likes and what she doesn't like. I know she said she will talk about it after the wedding but we all know it will be a video way too long, she will not get into details because she will feel overwhelmed and flustered. And keep in mind, there are all examples of content that do not involve D heavily.
She would have it so so easy.

There’s honestly so much she can film at home but she is just far too lazy to do so. It’s such a shame

Reactions: 4
So she tells us it's a year today since her gran passed yet last year she left everyone hanging for how long? a month or more?

So she tells us it's a year today since her gran passed yet last year she left everyone hanging for how long? a month or more?
I think she left it for about two months. She did upload a Vlog that was filmed behind her Nan died about a month later and then I think it was a few weeks after that till we got an up to date video.
---

I’m guessing we’re only going to be getting one or two vlogs this month.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.