Rhiannon Ashlee #5 Full of rage because Tattlers called her out on painting her child's room beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you actually think they will get married this year ? I don’t know how she would cope with planning a wedding. I wonder if she would Vlog it 😂 I have a feeling she wouldn’t.
I think they will, all payed for with inheritance as it's to much of a coincidence going from I'm in no rush to get married to now doing it.

She's following a wedding planner and flower ect places clearly scrounging for stuff and she's following Disney pages so I'm thinking they will go to DLP for their honeymoon Doug will drive🙃 and take Delilah because why should their honeymoon be a big deal when they've lived together for 10years anyway it's not like they are a young couple that's just left their parents home and this is the first time they've had privacy🍆

I think she'll give us small bits about the day as she can't take criticism, I think the day will be like Melissa's with less people, I think she will have a videographer and share clips of that plus bits and bobs she's filmed Delila will have the staring roll while her mum's face is dubbed

omg what's her hen do going to be? it will be so awkward, she can wear her pyjamas she bought about 6 year ago 🤣

Reactions: 3
Do you actually think they will get married this year ? I don’t know how she would cope with planning a wedding. I wonder if she would Vlog it 😂 I have a feeling she wouldn’t.
She would but she’d upload it on their 25th anniversary

• Haha
Reactions: 7
who's this person influencing?..it must be other lazy people as she's the least motivated person on IG

she's gone silent again😂😂

"not well"

is code for im a good for nothing lazy witch but if I say I have "been unwell" I'll garner sympathy from the few mugs that will buy it
Screenshot_20230128-135316.png

• Haha
She's quiet doing her "job" (unless a AD or vlogs due) anyway so why bother saying it in the caption? she doesn't do herself any favours,

her job is literally taking pics yet she still cba I mean I know her life is boring but still.

Here we are Feb in a few days and she's uploaded once and shared a couple of stories that were only HNY and pics from the snow from early December😂 and the knitting🙄

her knitting pic deserves centre place on my profile😂

Reactions: 4
She's quiet doing her "job" (unless a AD or vlogs due) anyway so why bother saying it in the caption? she doesn't do herself any favours,

her job is literally taking pics yet she still cba I mean I know her life is boring but still.

Here we are Feb in a few days and she's uploaded once and shared a couple of stories that were only HNY and pics from the snow from early December😂 and the knitting🙄

her knitting pic deserves centre place on my profile😂
Your new profile picture! 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been thinking about Rhiannon, I don’t think she enjoys or wants to do YouTube anymore, it’s quite obvious. If she had the same passion about it she used too there’s no way she wouldn’t be putting out more content, regardless or anxiety/laziness or whatever. But, her YouTube took off when the rest of us were starting out, uni/Working/apprenticeships/ etc etc. so she completely missed all that and put everything into this. Now 10 years later, she’s probably unemployable in regards to a proper career and she’s stuck, probably can’t do without the little income She does make, and being employed must seem very daunting at 30 if you’ve never had a proper contracted job before. She’s made her self this little bubble and now she can’t get out of it. I think her lack of real world/life experience shows now.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been thinking about Rhiannon, I don’t think she enjoys or wants to do YouTube anymore, it’s quite obvious. If she had the same passion about it she used too there’s no way she wouldn’t be putting out more content, regardless or anxiety/laziness or whatever. But, her YouTube took off when the rest of us were starting out, uni/Working/apprenticeships/ etc etc. so she completely missed all that and put everything into this. Now 10 years later, she’s probably unemployable in regards to a proper career and she’s stuck, probably can’t do without the little income She does make, and being employed must seem very daunting at 30 if you’ve never had a proper contracted job before. She’s made her self this little bubble and now she can’t get out of it. I think her lack of real world/life experience shows now.
She has had proper contracted jobs in the past. So far she’s mentioned work in M&S , a shoe shop and lash. She’s not worked a proper job since … well since she was living alone in her first flat. I believe that’s when she left her job to do YouTube full time. Back then she had two channels and her Vlog channel didn’t kick off until Delilah was born.

I think Rhiannon wants to do YouTube / still in enjoy it. YouTube is a very different place to what it is when she first started. So much has changed and over the last few years older vloggers have found making content a little more difficult nowadays.

Rhiannon has become very last and has sadly allowed her perfectionism to control her life. She’s condensed her existence to being a stay at home mum that knits while her child is at school.

Rhiannon & Doug had Delilah too soon. I believe that if they didn’t have her when they did they probably would have spent the last 7 years travelling & enjoying life together just like they started to do right before Rhiannon got pregnant. Once Rhiannon had Delilah she’s become nothing but a mother. Every year that goes on she looses more and more of herself.

Rhiannon is boring , dull and redundant. The only way she will be able to fix things is to get out of the rut she’s currently in. As we have said before she needs to get herself a part time job even if it’s once or twice a week. It will give her days a bit more structure and her life a bit more purpose. It will force her at actually leave the house & interact with people in the real world. She’s currently very sheltered and only ventures out on her own to do the school runs , shopping or the gym.

Her content hasn’t changed in years and that’s fine. However … she does need to mix things up a bit because if she continues to make content there will become a time where Delilah won’t be in it as much / she might not want to be filmed. As Delilah had gotten older there’s been less and less she’s able to film about her (thank god).

It’s unlikely Rhiannon will hang up her YouTube career anytime time to go out and get a normal full time job. She earns more than minimum wage a month right now. Her views are getting low so it will be interesting to see how that goes over the next couple of years also.

I’m excited to see what Rhiannon gives us in 2023. As usual it’s a slow start like every single year. She disappears after winter for some stupid pathetic reason. Once we get to March she will be uploading content more regularly and then we can see how dull her life has become this year.

Weren't they jobs in M&S ect just for a few weeks/months each time? did she even made it past the trial period 😒

I think she's been lazy from the get go

---

in her dad's and the first flat she used to sleep till midday

Weren't they jobs in M&S ect just for a few weeks/months each time? did she even made it past the trial period 😒

I think she's been lazy from the get go

---

in her dad's and the first flat she used to sleep till midday
I’m not sure how long she was there for I’ve not watched her really really old vlogs. She sounds just as lazy back then. Surly Doug must care or at least bring up her lack of work ?

I wonder what Doug & Rhiannon even liked about each other? Their such an odd match …

I think Doug was in aww of this up and coming huge YT star (only that not her looks), he tried the vlogging and was hopeless so latched onto her

I remember her Doug and Tom were in Starbucks and she was eating a tuna melt ( they couldn't afford one I presume) and they were sat looking at her like she was a rich celebrity 🤣

I think if they hadn't had Delilah Doug would have moved on

I think Doug's family will talk in private and could possibly be worried about Delilah's future mental health having a scatty mother that lives in a small bubble and incase she goes down the vlogging road too 😒

I think Doug was in aww of this up and coming huge YT star (only that not her looks), he tried the vlogging and was hopeless so latched onto her

I remember her Doug and Tom were in Starbucks and she was eating a tuna melt ( they couldn't afford one I presume) and they were sat looking at her like she was a rich celebrity 🤣

I think if they hadn't had Delilah Doug would have moved on

I think Doug's family will talk in private and could possibly be worried about Delilah's future mental health having a scatty mother that lives in a small bubble and incase she goes down the vlogging road too 😒
I just hope they expose her to the real world a bit, have a raucous time with with, rough and tumble like kids love. I do think D is very ‘fragile’ life Rhi and that’s not good.

yes sometimes D comes across very nervous on camera and talks like a robot like she's scared to say a word wrong,

compared to other vloggers kids she is a bit babyish she can't go her bike with no stabilizers ( or we would have been shown), she probably can't swim without aid and she's never had friends over for a sleepover ( or we would have been told)

Poor girl needs a puppy or a kitten for company

yes sometimes D comes across very nervous on camera and talks like a robot like she's scared to say a word wrong,

compared to other vloggers kids she is a bit babyish she can't go her bike with no stabilizers ( or we would have been shown), she probably can't swim without aid and she's never had friends over for a sleepover ( or we would have been told)

Poor girl needs a puppy or a kitten for company

Rhiannon letting a dog or cat int the house ? 😂 Never ! She said she doesn’t like animals and hates the thought of them being inside the house. Honestly she could do with having a cat or a dog. She’s a stay at home mum so she has unlimited free time and she could probably do with the company.

Rhiannon seems like one of those kinda mums who likes to baby their child and doesn’t want them to ever move out.

---

---

One youtuber I’m subscribed to has posted 11 videos this month ! Rhiannon has posted one that was filmed last year. I still can’t believe how lazy she is. All she cares about to bloody knitting

It’s 1st of feb in australia, shes uploaded 2 videos in 2023 and of course one is sponsored

Reactions: 1
The first vlog she posted this year was filmed on December.... and boom her first vlog filmed this year is a AD
Screenshot_20230131-202534.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.