Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she actually addressed the 'big thing' that happened to her (the thing she got therapy for?..I remember her saying that she finally found someone to talk too with something she is suffering with)...or is she just keeping her audience in the dark about it? (the big thing is not her grandma passing either..she mentioned this like a month before that happened on her stories)

Reactions: 2
has she actually addressed the 'big thing' that happened to her (the thing she got therapy for?..I remember her saying that she finally found someone to talk too with something she is suffering with)...or is she just keeping her audience in the dark about it? (the big thing is not her grandma passing either..she mentioned this like a month before that happened on her stories)
I believe she mentioned she had anxiety before

The image she's creating of what it's like to have a mental health problem is absolute bullshit and she isn't a typical example. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it's downright offensive. If someone watches her and hasn't experienced their own struggles, they'll assume folk with mental health problems are like her. Trust me, they're not. She's a bone idle, lazy, self-absorbed, greedy women, not someone who is struggling with her mental health. No doubt we all have struggles but this one is very manipulative and she knows exactly what to say and do which allows her to disappear for periods at a time whilst skulking back in, garnering sympathy and laughing at her 'fans'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's sad she has a camera in her kids face chatting away to her but secretly actually trying to get a thumbnail that's what all Wally's weird false impromptu smiles are about it's a embarrassment

She’s been going on about therapy since before Delilah was born. She’s not really gone into it but she said last year that she needs help with anxiety , depression, perfectionism etc etc that’s all she’s really said

It's sad she has a camera in her kids face chatting away to her but secretly actually trying to get a thumbnail that's what all Wally's weird false impromptu smiles are about it's a embarrassment
I hate it when she gives the camera to Delilah to talk I just skip through it the child annoys me. I can’t stand her constantly laughing and screaming down the camera whenever I see her playing about I just skip ahead. Might sound harsh but I watch to see Rhiannon not her kid. It’s fine if there’s glimpses of her that’s understandable but she gives her way too much screen time than necessary. Hopefully she’s not going to film her in the bath anymore because we don’t need to see that

The image she's creating of what it's like to have a mental health problem is absolute bullshit and she isn't a typical example. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that it's downright offensive. If someone watches her and hasn't experienced their own struggles, they'll assume folk with mental health problems are like her. Trust me, they're not. She's a bone idle, lazy, self-absorbed, greedy women, not someone who is struggling with her mental health. No doubt we all have struggles but this one is very manipulative and she knows exactly what to say and do which allows her to disappear for periods at a time whilst skulking back in, garnering sympathy and laughing at her 'fans'.
Tbh most of her mental health problems are probably to do with her lifestyle and job if you could even call it that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Therapy ? , she needs a good kick up her skeleton arse , she is not depressed she gets up and functions and I personally think she just uses the anxiety as a excuse for her disappearances this has went on for years ,can't people see this

Therapy ? , she needs a good kick up her skeleton arse , she is not depressed she gets up and functions and I personally think she just uses the anxiety as a excuse for her disappearances this has went on for years ,can't people see this
you can have depression and still get up and function, this is such a stupid thing to say

Reactions: 21
you can have depression and still get up and function, this is such a stupid thing to say
She has stated she isn't depressed

And why is she sharing her personal feelings to a bunch of strangers if she was that bothered about her mental state she would have it in order by now , she's as happy as a pig in muck when she's shopping but when it's time to vlog she's all off a sudden struck with anxiety

I never said you can't have depression if you get up and function

I should have put a , between depressed and she

In my original post

In my original post

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She has said she isn't depressed it's just anxiety , maybe if she did have depression and owned it people would be more compassionate

I don’t understand because she labelled this vlog “a quiet week”

Whats the difference between that and a”busy week” in her life? I don’t imagine they’re too different

No anxiety last night then even in that huge crowd ..funny how her anxiety disappears when she is doing something other than having to actually work
Screenshot_20220521-115728.png

Reactions: 3
This person should join tattle

Rhiannon lives an incredibly boring life she’s literally just a stay at home mum who likes to post to YouTube as a hobby every couple months. I can’t believe someone responded to the top comment saying Rhiannon does YouTube for work. The woman can’t even post one video a week. Why do people still stick up for the flakey mouse

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Rhiannon lives an incredibly boring life she’s literally just a stay at home mum who likes to post to YouTube as a hobby every couple months. I can’t believe someone responded to the top comment saying Rhiannon does YouTube for work. The woman can’t even post one video a week. Why do people still stick up for the flakey mouse
10 years they have had that account so it is genuine , omg we need them in here lol the person is saying what everyone thinks , Wally's her own worst enemy because if she put out even 2 vlogs every week no one would mention she needs a job it's the fact she does so little and disappears and we are baffled as to what she does when her kid is at school all day , she could even help out in a charity shop food bank or something ..she does duck all that requires any work or effort she's a lazy witch and yes she does look like a mouse infact a rat especially when she does that daft smile with the tooth popping out

The person sounds like Mrs Doubtfire saying dear 😂

Reactions: 3

its typed very similarly to someone who is on these threads

Well I hope you aren't referring to me because I certainly have not had a YT account for 10 year

Screenshot_20220522-175342.png
Screenshot_20220522-175349.png

Could easily have been wrote to copy someone's writing, since people seem to be on this thread never comment but snoop 👀

For the record this is my account the brown aviator I have had it from the 26 may 2018 just to let all the mute FBI investigators know
Screenshot_20220522-182131.png
Screenshot_20220522-182131.png

Last edited:
Well I hope you aren't referring to me because I certainly have not had a YT account for 10 year

View attachment 1285883View attachment 1285884

Could easily have been wrote to copy someone's writing, since people seem to be on this thread never comment but snoop 👀

For the record this is my account the brown aviator I have had it from the 26 may 2018 just to let all the mute FBI investigators know View attachment 1285964View attachment 1285964
i didn't say any names, so not sure why youre taking it as a personal attack

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.