Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed she has tiktok no videos as of yet can you imagine 😂 she would need to get the kid involved to deflect her awkwardness , this social media really isn't for her is it ? Wally away and get a job in Tesco ffs

Reactions: 1
Later in the week.. tomorrows Thursday , why can't she just say what day ? Her ear looks huge and very low
Screenshot_20220511-180810.png

Reactions: 3
Only 6 posts on Insta from last November 2 being Ads one with her kid getting exploited to the world for 💰💰 because her mummy won't get a real job View attachment 1248204
It’s a hobby, no more. Appalling that any brand pays her for advertising with them.

I noticed she has tiktok no videos as of yet can you imagine 😂 she would need to get the kid involved to deflect her awkwardness , this social media really isn't for her is it ? Wally away and get a job in Tesco ffs
I honestly can not think of Rhi working in Tesco 🤣 can you imagine the breakdown over having to wear the uniform!

How can she come back and pretend she hasn’t done any work or posted for 5 weeks 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She has done duck all for 5 weeks yet still hasn't finished the editing for this vlog..it will probably be the "family " trip to Lego land , boring/ child exploitation

Reactions: 9
It will be a weekly vlog that's her way of justifying being missing again and all the arse lickers will be "ooh you are spoiling us with a weekly vlog thank you so much ", ....as if that's a huge task anyway and it's easier to edit 1 longer vlog than 5 short ones , she has it all sown up our Wally

I’m going to call it now and say it’s going to be an AD🥰 hence why she’s stalling because it probably needs to be posted by a specific date…bur she wants to let us know she’s doing “something” by saying she’s been editing, lol has she no shame

Reactions: 7
Why would she need a brace her teeth don't stick out ? , if I was her I wouldn't bother her teeth look fine to me
Screenshot_20220512-163251.png
Screenshot_20220512-163204.png

So she fucks of for 5 weeks comes back moaning about her teeth ( people dying or at war would love to just have teeth worries ), moans about buses and boom a Ad
Screenshot_20220513-095758.png

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how at 30 she still has time to play heardle at 9:30 on a weekday.

🤦‍♀️

It’s a hobby, no more. Appalling that any brand pays her for advertising with them.

I honestly can not think of Rhi working in Tesco 🤣 can you imagine the breakdown over having to wear the uniform!
She would have to take the XXXXS to her seamstress because it would still be too loose but at the same time snug on her "big bottom"

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.