Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
great! By the year 2032 we may need another thread if she continues being this boring 😴
We can just talk about her past shenanigans to keep it alive lol

New vlog is up the kid is on the thumbnail and every scene and she talks like a robot

The kid is encouraged to show off on camera by the look of it , the usual awkward dancing.. the kid on her tippy toes and that's about it

The boyfriend makes a appearance on cue and has a dance 🙄

Funny how her anxiety has disappeared as a holiday is on the horizon

If you enjoy watching a kid then watch it , if you don't then don't because it's all her ..the exploiting on this vlog is through the roof YT guidelines warn you not to film the kids in pyjamas and the kid is in them

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Remember the time she came on IG with those crocodile tears because people kept commenting about her constantly having Delilah be the centre of her vlogs….

She’s only gone and done it again.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her and Doug are storing up a lot of problems for the kid in a few years when her class mates realize her life is online they will have a field day on all social network platforms ..just think when we were at school imagine we found out this about our class mate we would have been glued to all the vlogs and the out come might not have been good for the people in them

She does not show support to anything in the world either yet she's a influencer ..No support shown to the Ukraine or they poor kids yesterday in the USA

Last edited:
I don’t think she is bothered. If it isn’t something that impacts her then she doesn’t care. I’m not saying she needs to make a theatrical post but come on…there are things happening outside of her little bubble.

She's linked what she's wearing in her latest vlog. A £78 t-shirt and £95 dungarees. £173 for one outfit. £173 to look that bad.

What bleeping planet is she on?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh she wears the same striped shirt and dungaree/blue jeans combo so what’s the point of spending so much to look the same as you always do.

Reactions: 3
Doug the mug doing all the driving while she snacks on her sunflower seeds
Screenshot_20220527-122532.png

Screenshot_20220527-123442.png

Last edited:
Surprised Tom isn’t squished in the backseat to act as a makeshift babysitter

Reactions: 5
The kid in the back with her healthy snack god forbid she has a chomp bar lol Wally needs to portray the perfect childhood, Wally sat with the camera ready to film her at any moment ..such a shame every memory this girl will have has been shared to the general public # child exploitation

• Wow
She's linked what she's wearing in her latest vlog. A £78 t-shirt and £95 dungarees. £173 for one outfit. £173 to look that bad.

What bleeping planet is she on?

Wow you wouldn’t think that her outfit cost that much ….. I could understand the high price for the dungarees because decent jeans can sometimes be pricey and dungarees are bigger however what was so special about the top

She has lost more followers 👍

Probably because she has went back to her old ways and using the kid for content , it's creepy strangers saying to her on her comments how gorgeous Delilah is ..why does Wally need validation from strangers about her kid and life ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just don't understand why she is always the passenger in the car, she should be doing absolutely all the driving! I passed my (manual) test first time after 6 months of lessons and in the last 3 months I did all the family driving at weekends and I have two children under D's age! Surely she is test ready skills wise but needs confidence, well that is the way to get confidence and road experience. Makes me so frustrated 😅

I just don't understand why she is always the passenger in the car, she should be doing absolutely all the driving! I passed my (manual) test first time after 6 months of lessons and in the last 3 months I did all the family driving at weekends and I have two children under D's age! Surely she is test ready skills wise but needs confidence, well that is the way to get confidence and road experience. Makes me so frustrated 😅
She has already passed has she not?

It was just the theory she passed not the practical and I don't think learners are allowed on motorways ? and it's pretty much motorway all the way to Scotland

She could and should take her turn not on motorways though to give Doug a break

It was just the theory she passed not the practical and I don't think learners are allowed on motorways ? and it's pretty much motorway all the way to Scotland

She could and should take her turn not on motorways though to give Doug a break
She's still not passed, I didn't mean Scotland so much as in the latest vlog going to a friends house or D to ballet a route that she knows really well, why is she not driving? Yeah no motorways for learners

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.