Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So unless she is in a different dimension this new vlog should be up tonight as she said it's going up later this week and this is obviously Friday but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't as she's such a bullshiter

Reactions: 1
So unless she is in a different dimension this new vlog should be up tonight as she said it's going up later this week and this is obviously Friday but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't as she's such a bullshiter
We all know she wouldn't work on a weekend

We all know she wouldn't work on a weekend
I agree , why does she say it then does she not realize people take in what she says she is a utter bullshiter ..her followers are down again she's went from 73k to 72.8 in a few days serves her right

The reason she did not give an exact day is because she knows how inconsistent she is.

She probably knew she would not stick to an exact day so have herself 3 instead.

Reactions: 4
"Later on this week" she said on Tuesday was it ? so that would mean it should have went up yesterday as this is the weekend now , everyday I hope her followers go down as she doesn't deserve this so called job she's fkn lazy and uninterested it's only a means to cash with next to no work required plus her kids getting exploited

Reactions: 2
Remember when she said she would put the vlog up explaining what her stories were about, I'm sure she said 'next week' but took several 🙄 she needs to go back to school and learn how time works!

Reactions: 3
It’s because she has a wonky jaw so she needs jaw surgery & braces. She spoke about it back when Delilah was really little. She’s been meaning to have all this done since she was in school
A wonky brain to 😂 on a serious note her parents should have made sure her dental health was in order they were responsible for it if she was still at school , sounds like it's all exaggerated in Wallys head though is it really a big deal ?

It will be like her drivers licence or anything else major. She puts it off until she can’t anymore. She’s been engaged for 3ish years? A perfect topic to film about without involving her child and has done nothing that we have seen about it.

Reactions: 2
Yes she is clutching at straws for content so of to the orthodontist's she goes 😂 I think it's longer than that ? she was in the fiat when the planned proposal took place in bath 🙄

A wonky brain to 😂 on a serious note her parents should have made sure her dental health was in order they were responsible for it if she was still at school , sounds like it's all exaggerated in Wallys head though is it really a big deal ?
This time round it is a big thing because it think she would need to have her jaw snapped and realigned. Then with the braces I think she said at the time the only brace option that they could offer her was train tracks and she didn’t want to because of her age / job as a content creator. She said she wished she got it down when she was a child because it would have been more acceptable to have braces and I think it would have been free.

She doesn’t really show her teeth but her teeth at the bottom are really slanted so she can’t even bite into things properly because her teeth don’t meet on the other side

Yes she is clutching at straws for content so of to the orthodontist's she goes 😂 I think it's longer than that ? she was in the fiat when the planned proposal took place in bath 🙄
I think this year would be their 5th Christmas in their new house and they got engaged when they lived in the flat. Just had a look and she announced it on YouTube at the start of February 2018. I know alot of people bring up the fact that it’s weird that they are not married yet but I’m one of those people that feels like there’s no set amount of time after getting engaged that you have to go and get married. In my opinion marriage is a load of crap anyway so I wouldn’t bother with the nonsense however it’s clearly something they want to do but there’s no rush they have other more important commitments like doing up the house etc. I don’t think planning a wedding is at the top of their list now it could be a total of 10 years till they get married and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s not going to change anything other than maybe putting a strain on the relationship because Rhiannon is a lazy bum. I don’t know why people push for them to go and get married or to have more children what works for you or others won’t work for everyone else. They seem happy as they are a family of free and engaged. Although Rhiannon suddenly having Delilah seems to have turned her more into a 50 year old woman who gets excited about buying flowers, sewing pointless things, reading books and gardening. She could have continued having amazing adventures with Doug who’s so outdoorsy and she’s a boring flaky old sulky hermit.

Later in the week.. tomorrows Thursday , why can't she just say what day ? Her ear looks huge and very low View attachment 1259465
Yeah she’s got big ugly sticky out low slanted ears. That’s what she always covers them. If you look at the thumbnail of the Vlog where she was making Christmas ornaments from last year she looks like an elf

Later in the week.. tomorrows Thursday , why can't she just say what day ? Her ear looks huge and very low View attachment 1259465

Attachments

Last edited:
Don’t get me wrong - I don’t think people have to get married for their relationship to be valid. But it just seems like an easy thing to make content around. Even if it was a video on why she isn’t rushing to get married/plan a wedding quickly. It would still be an interesting topic that isn’t centred around her child.

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t seem like they have done much planning for it.

Last thing I remember was her saying they looked at venues but wanted to save for other things instead…like an ugly £700 chair.

Can't believe she had done it again

And yes her ears are like elf's , she try's to hide them unsuccessfully on that thumbnail 😂

Finally a new Vlog ! Won’t watch it straight away I never do but I will get around to it at some point. Feel free to share what it’s about if you have watched the whole thing 🙃

Finally a new Vlog ! Won’t watch it straight away I never do but I will get around to it at some point. Feel free to share what it’s about if you have watched the whole thing 🙃
Just skimmed through and she mentions that the Lego land trip was gifted … of course it was! I’m not surprised.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The kid exploiting is going on as usual god forbid she makes a vlog without her in it , and I was correct about her doing a weekly vlog she always does that after disappearing

Really Wally you are joking right you love you kid who would have thought that, but thanks for sharing it to strangers
Screenshot_20220517-200144.png

Last edited:
The new vlog kinda cemented the fact that she really doesn’t do much. Going for Pilates, dropping Delilah at school, doing some hoovering and I imagine this is what she does every day because she definitely doesn’t work…no wonder she needs therapy. She’s got too much time to think.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.