Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here. Like many here I used to love her channel and genuinely watched her content all the time. But she is not herself lately, losing weight, looking frail. I do wonder if it is something to do with losing her grandmother that is making her feel so low. She desperately needs to get out there in the world. Even a little part time job to give her something to focus on. It’s sad because I do genuinely think she believes she is as busy as most people that work full time, which is so delusional. That’s why she fusses over the silliest insignificant things, she has nothing else going on in her life! No colleagues to chat to, not many friends that she regularly spends time with, she is still so young :(

Reactions: 3
Imagibe if I started my week by saying to my employer "something may come up, I might not be able to work everyday, I'll see how I'm feeling" I'd get bleeping sacked. I'd be letting my employer and patients down. Why can't she upload daily? She doesn't bloody work. The lazy lazy women. She's so lazy. I don't even think it's perfectionism anymore. She's so incredibly work shy. Lazy witch.

Reactions: 6
She will never get a job.
But it could be a start to focus her videos (and if she wanted she would have work to do with yt and/or ads) not only on her life but maybe start a hobby and show us how it goes. Pick up sewing again and try to make small things or knitting or even book reviews. That will give her something else to do, something else to study and learn. She would be a good example for D and could bring her more ads and viewers. I don't think it would be that hard. Maybe she could become good and even start a small businness! I am clearly dreaming because she never did anything of the sort and has no will to learn, no consistency (and that is the key), no mental strenght.
And the answer toeverything is...therapy! Alas, she has expensive chairs and sweaters to buy and cannot afford therapy, poor thing.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here. Like many here I used to love her channel and genuinely watched her content all the time. But she is not herself lately, losing weight, looking frail. I do wonder if it is something to do with losing her grandmother that is making her feel so low. She desperately needs to get out there in the world. Even a little part time job to give her something to focus on. It’s sad because I do genuinely think she believes she is as busy as most people that work full time, which is so delusional. That’s why she fusses over the silliest insignificant things, she has nothing else going on in her life! No colleagues to chat to, not many friends that she regularly spends time with, she is still so young :(

It’s true she does seem to think he life is so busy and I’m sure it is when you have a child but she’s doesn't have to also work like most of us. I spend over 40 hours a week at work alone. She takes her daughter to and from school, buys a bit of food , reads , works out sometimes films doing all that and well that’s it.

She will never get a job.
But it could be a start to focus her videos (and if she wanted she would have work to do with yt and/or ads) not only on her life but maybe start a hobby and show us how it goes. Pick up sewing again and try to make small things or knitting or even book reviews. That will give her something else to do, something else to study and learn. She would be a good example for D and could bring her more ads and viewers. I don't think it would be that hard. Maybe she could become good and even start a small businness! I am clearly dreaming because she never did anything of the sort and has no will to learn, no consistency (and that is the key), no mental strenght.
And the answer toeverything is...therapy! Alas, she has expensive chairs and sweaters to buy and cannot afford therapy, poor thing.
She’s been getting therapy again the last few months I think

Last edited:
It’s true she does seem to think he life is so busy and I’m sure it is when you have a child but she’s doesn't have to also work like most of us. I spend over 40 hours a week at work alone. She takes her daughter to and from school, buys a bit of food , reads , works out sometimes films doing all that and well that’s it.
Exactly! Don’t get me wrong I would love to be a housewife / stay at home mum, but Rhiannon doesn’t even admit to herself that is what she is. She pretends to work, even with a seemingly easy “job” of vlogging her daily life, she struggles. I think it is the lack of transparency which is so frustrating to watch, always excuses of not feeling well mentally physically etc etc… she is so out of touch with normal life! How she can say these things when Doug does leave early / come home late working a proper job is beyond me. Surely she must be embarrassed of being so exhausted by doing seemingly very little. Even house wives tend to go out and meet friends, serve local community, go to clubs and hobbies. Rhiannon is so isolated

Reactions: 4
She's finally painting D's wall! I can't believe she lived with the swatch marks for 4 years rather than just paint it any old muted pink that I'm sure D would have liked regardless. Quite a severe case of perfectionism.
I can’t believe she still had all those paint swatches on her child’s wall. The poor girl wanted a pink room, how hard is it to pick a pink paint and paint a wall. The fact she’s mixing it with white is just crazy. How sad that so many peoples lives revolve around what looks aesthetically pleasing on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
You only get one childhood and Delilah will always remember she WASN'T allowed her room the way/colour SHE wanted it .... Rhiannon is a disgrace and Doug's even worse for allowing her to carry-on in this controling manner

Reactions: 6
I don’t even get the issue with choosing a nice soft pink. You can get a pink that’s isn’t in your face without it being practically white.

Reactions: 11
I don't get the big deal with the paint just paint the room pink?! Delilah is at school all day anyway so if Rhiannon doesn't like the colour she can just close the door and not look at it

Reactions: 5
Basically whenever she cba ...all other REAL vloggers that are doing it are on their 4th vlog today

Reactions: 1
Michael Myers managed to kill over ten people on Halloween night in 1978. This women can about manage a ten minute vlog in four days. Let that sink in 🤣

• Haha
She should have stuck to her usual vlog once a blue moon ( unless it's a AD and she fire's them out ) and not mentioned "vlogtober", as she's just setting herself up for disaster as per 🤯

Did she mention how often she’d be posting?
Pretty sure she said every other day but she’ll let us know if she’s not posting. Well the first vlogtober video was filmed before the 30th September, and now we’re on the 4th October and radio silence…

She also said if "something comes up" she won't post, so why commit yourself to half a job if you are going to bale out at the first opportunity 🤯😂

It’s the fact she knew that last vlog wasn’t going to be good but posted it anyway, why do a half-assed job? Just say it’ll be delayed a few days and actually put effort into the video. We only get a long video when there’s an AD in it and then she has the balls to sit there and take up 1/3 of the video complaining about the “negative comments” she keeps getting because she can’t take being called out on her crappy work ethic.

You only get one childhood and Delilah will always remember she WASN'T allowed her room the way/colour SHE wanted it .... Rhiannon is a disgrace and Doug's even worse for allowing her to carry-on in this controling manner
I agree, Delilah will be out of her pink phase soon! From what I know with my child and friends kids it’s normally pink, purple, blue. Some wild colours then posters! Seriously that new vlog is so depressing! Wtf is the matter with her, sadly she is turning Delilah into a little worrier too. I agree with the comment about going to your employer, saying I may or may not be able to do my job this week…..I mean come on! Vlogtober and vlogmas are vlogging every day, that’s it! Either do it or don’t. I hope nothing major happens in Rhiannon’s life, she will not cope.

The 5th and only ONE 10 minute vlog took up with drumming up sympathy🤦, guys even I'm lost for words 😂😂

I don't get the big deal with the paint just paint the room pink?! Delilah is at school all day anyway so if Rhiannon doesn't like the colour she can just close the door and not look at it
She said their plaster makes paint colours darker. You'd think at almost 30 she would realise once you paint plaster white all paint is the same colour 🙃

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.