Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear the woman has one brain cell floating around in her head. She was wearing a tank top and decided she wanted to turn the heating on instead of wearing a jumper? And obviously Doug is just as stupid so he plays along.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's vlogging differently to keep her ugly mug out of shot more I get dizzy watching it and yes Delilah is fully perfectly in frame and the warped looking cupboard doors are horrible they need replacing

She will get a buzz showing her underweight greyhound bones , won't be long till Delilah weighs more than her

" got veggy ...veggy noodles" and that's only one example is she getting early onset Alzheimer's? is Doug not noticing this ?or is he just happy to go along with this car crash and his kid getting exploited just so the mortgage gets payed on time

" got veggy ...veggy noodles" and that's only one example is she getting early onset Alzheimer's? is Doug not noticing this ?or is he just happy to go along with this car crash and his kid getting exploited just so the mortgage gets payed on time

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Nanny Mcphee tooth on show again😂 she looks 44 and her waist must be the same width as Delilah's ?
Screenshot_20220929-093329.png

• Wow
I swear the woman has one brain cell floating around in her head. She was wearing a tank top and decided she wanted to turn the heating on instead of wearing a jumper? And obviously Doug is just as stupid so he plays along.
I saw a comment sayings exactly this "put a jumper on" and she replied "why?😂" or something along those lines. Because...gas prices, pollution, you own 3000 expensive jumpers. She truly has one brain cell and it has lost its way

Reactions: 7
Doug must love a very underweight bag of bones

being on TV makes you look bigger than you are so imagine what she's like in real life 😮, someone said she has great cheekbones 😂 yes that's what happens when you under eat and over exercise

Last edited:
Nanny Mcphee tooth on show again😂 she looks 44 and her waist must be the same width as Delilah's ?View attachment 1613010
As soon as I saw this on her Instagram I knew you would post this 😂 I will never understand why she doesn’t just close her mouth

shes so out of touch with the real world why would you put the heating on when you could grab a blanket or pop on a jumper ? She clearly has money to waste! The sponsors must be paying her well. It’s going to be ads constantly for the rest of the year because this is the time of year companies like to push their ads out. Rhiannon will probably also do her usual disclaimer probably to try and make herself feel better 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Nanny Mcphee tooth on show again😂 she looks 44 and her waist must be the same width as Delilah's ?View attachment 1613010
You'd think she would at least proof read when she's being paid for it.

Did she ever follow up with anything on fixing her teeth/jaw? I remember her saying years ago that she'd probably fix it once Delilah was in school since she'd get pain on one side. (I get that surgery doesn't come without risks though)

You'd think she would at least proof read when she's being paid for it.

Did she ever follow up with anything on fixing her teeth/jaw? I remember her saying years ago that she'd probably fix it once Delilah was in school since she'd get pain on one side. (I get that surgery doesn't come without risks though)
She went to the dentist about it months ago i remember she was moaning at having to get 3? buses she made a vlog about it all moaning and has never been spoke about since😂.She's bullshitting saying the driving booking system makes it hard to book her test the waiting time is not as long as she's making out , funny how she never had a problem booking for Transmit or Harry S . She does not follow through with stuff the jaw , driving and that's 4 year she has been in that house and only got round to painting the cupboard 😂and keeping the wallpaper after slagging it of she's just to lazy to replace it that's why

her jaw looks ok to me but it does look like she has a missing tooth on her bottom row

maybe she has ?

Screenshot_20220930-113227.png

Rhiannon it's NOT vlogtober... Vlogtober is when you post every day of the month and you aren't even posting on the 1st 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20220930-120905.png

and whatever content you have I'm sure your kid is heavily used in it or should I say centred round her

Last edited:
Why does she not replace that minging stair carpet and the one in Delilah’s bedroom. Spends god knows what of crap she does not need, yet ignores things that would actually make her home look and feel nicer.

Happy 1st of October to everyone on this thread every vlogger that is committing themselves to doing the real vlogtober is starting today as it's the 1st but not our Rhiannon no she starts on the 2nd and as I have said before only does every other day but we no she won't even do that it will be a excuse ...how can she say she is doing "vlogtober" and not even post on the first and every day 😂😂 , we no she's only doing this for Ads as it's getting near Christmas the proof being why didn't she do "vlune" ect

she said to Delilah it feels weird to eat with the tooth missing, isn't that encouraging her not to eat ? why even make a issue about it is it just for content

She's finally painting D's wall! I can't believe she lived with the swatch marks for 4 years rather than just paint it any old muted pink that I'm sure D would have liked regardless. Quite a severe case of perfectionism.

Reactions: 5
So she's decided to finally paint Delilah's room a colour she apparently wants, i.e. pink, but the colour Rhiannon has chosen is literally the lightest, most un-pink 'pink' out there, which she is then mixing with white to make it even less pink. But she reassures us Delilah will love it is because it's still a bit pink - like just bleeping admit you can't bear the thought of colour on your walls or giving one of the other 2 people she lives with any control over her skandi, neutral aesthetic. Imagine your aesthetic taking priority over your child's wants/dreams eurgh!

Reactions: 15
Do we need to see Doug tickling Delilah in most vlogs ? he knew the camera was on he's starting to give me the creeps I'm finding him so childish as he's starting to make me think he's doing that to give Rhiannon content

I noticed she's drumming up sympathy😂.Someone said "it must be hard getting criticism in comments from people you don't know"...so why does she share her kid to people she doesn't know 😂😂??

why are people that don't know Delilah saying she's so cute ect that's WRONG and worse than us in here talking about her channel , if she doesn't want people gossiping she needs to get a real job and stop vlogging

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.