Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to undercoat plaster twice white as a base as to whatever colour you are going to use as your top coat

She will make any excuse to not paint it fkn pink she is pathetic and over controlling it comes across so much on her vlogs, and Rhiannon if you don't want people chatting about you why are you sharing your life ? 😂🤦

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
You need to undercoat plaster twice white as a base as to whatever colour you are going to use as your top coat

She will make any excuse to not paint it fkn pink she is pathetic and over controlling it comes across so much on her vlogs, and Rhiannon if you don't want people chatting about you why are you sharing your life ? 😂🤦
Exactly! And once you've mist coated it you loose the plaster colour. So whatever colour you put on isn't going to change "because of your plaster"

Just paint the poor kids bedroom pink and he done with it.

Reactions: 2
and all she was worrying about was Delilah’s tooth and negative comments 🙄 seriously??? how can she not expect to get negative comments when the only content she pushes out are ADs

Reactions: 3
Don’t do vlogtober Rhiannon, if you can’t even keep your own schedule. So embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
I think I will blow a gasket if I hear her say once more she is doing "vlogtober".. because this is beyond embarrassing Rhiannon please just shut up shop and go and work in a factory or somewhere please 🙏, you are a fkn idiot

I actually watched back a vlog from when Rhiannon was pregnant and the difference is staggering. She was so upbeat, funny, filming good content even if she was just at home it was interesting, she was like a totally different person, it actually made me feel a bit sad.

Reactions: 4
Yes she was a lot happier then..SM isn't the job for her anymore she isn't emotionally tough enough she will be reading in all the gossip forums and it's getting to her plus she is lazy so it's a bad mix

She's really gone too far now yet her loyal followers will let her off with this. They'll say she doesn't owe anyone anything. Well don't promise Vlogtober and not deliver. I owe nobody duck all either but I still work full-time in a job where I get little, to no acknowledgement. We all bleeping do. She can't do her job. Fulfil her duties. She's an absolute failure.

• Heart
If i was one of the arse licking followers that loved Rhiannon I would be starting to feel let down by now ...I can see a few coming in here ? surely they can't keep supporting someone that's really taking the micky now ?

It's up, the 2nd "vlogtober " on the 5th 😂.Her wizened face is hidden but Delilah's is fully on show to strangers and pervs
Screenshot_20221005-212727.png

• Angry
Rhiannon, I'd you read here. STOP EXPLOITING YOUR CHILD.

She truly doesn't deserve that precious little girl.

Horrid women.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just skimmed through the video and it looks boring AF. Most of it is baking with Delilah at the start which I will deffo skip because I can’t stand hearing that child talk. At least there’s no story time in bed I hope she will stop filming that soon. Delilah also In the thumbnail of course with only part of Rhiannon’s ugly mug. This Vlogtober is already a train wreck 🙄 she’s so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 6
She did storytime in the last vlog and I'm wondering if Delilah's attended or attending speech therapy? as she takes so slow like a robot that's always a give away

Someone mentioned something about her struggling with ADHD, did she say that in the video?

09/2022 would be september of this year. why did she say it in a way that made it sound like the canned pumpkin wasn't already expired? so this is heavily prefilmed then...

I never heard her say anything about ADHD
A little while ago she mentioned she had been struggling with something, and I did notice she was following a few ADHD Instagram accounts

Just watched the latest vlogtober and she mentions going to her friends for the weekend, ie 1st/2nd october as she put on her Instagram. So this wasn’t even filmed in October 😅😅

Bet she has a few vlogs tucked under her sleeve from September all with Delilah in of course..i wonder if that's the same cat she was moaning about that was shitting in her veg?why doesn't she get Delilah a pet ? she doesn't work so could even adopt a cat or dog from a shelter but she's to lazy I suppose

And the next vlogs the weekend ,so I take it's the 8th ? the 3rd "vlogtober" on the 8th 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.