Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has another vlog other than the AD one why's she not shared it ? or is she bullshitting ? and I wish she would stop saying she is doing vlogtober because a vlog every other day is not classed as that she's a lazy crank

Reactions: 3
So after liking the post about child exploitation.. she's back to business fully exploiting her own child as usual
Screenshot_20220924-211053.png

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Putting this here before she deletes it ( isn't me )..I'm glad others are seeing through her greed and slyness and she also only shares stories when a AD or vlog is up or due to ....and "she does not care "

Screenshot_20220925-111638.png
Screenshot_20220925-111648.png

Putting this here before she deletes it ( isn't me )..I'm glad others are seeing through her greed and slyness and she also only shares stories when a AD or vlog is up or due to ....and "she does not care "

View attachment 1603731View attachment 1603734
Was she having a stroke while responding to this comment?! Like, you can hear her panic writing and deleting on the keyboard. Besides, no one said "no ad, ever!", rather "you only publish when there is an AD either on yt or Instagram". She tried to change the topic and missed the point because it was convenient for her. The point was: these days either there is an AD in the video or there is no video at all, even for weeks!

Reactions: 9
She knows these comments are in here or they would have been deleted especially the one about Delilah being in all the vlogs and she's not addressed that one that proves deep down she knows she has exploited and used her for a income from day one .. Rhiannon and Douglas are bad parents

She didn't post a thing on Insta for over two weeks then as per she was back with a AD vlog pending, does she think people don't notice ? how can she even defend herself she's a redneck

( I'm not Victoria ) ..this had only been up a short time and already had about 21 likes she has deleted it 😂😂
Screenshot_20220925-201335.png

Omg she has deleted the other post about Delilah to 😂😂 they must be the ones that get to her the most and she knows we are all coming to realise she is a bad mum ...a guardian/parent protects their kids they don't expose them to strangers and pervs for a living

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What kind of childhood is that getting raised in a home where the scaty mum goes about with a camera talking into it ?😂😂 Mark my words this will have a mental effect on Delilah

She seems to use an awful lot of skincare products for sombody prone to flare-ups and irritations. Just because something is sustainable, natural, organic, bla bla bla doesn't mean your skin is going to like it. She might benefit from giving her skin a break for a while.

Reactions: 2
Someone wrote on comments they have tried that stuff she's promoting and it's crap and they don't rate it and low and behold I checked a few hours later and Rhiannon deleted it 😂😂.Her skin is awful it's all blotchy and dry looking probably malnutrition

• Wow
Someone wrote on comments they have tried that stuff she's promoting and it's crap and they don't rate it and low and behold I checked a few hours later and Rhiannon deleted it 😂😂.Her skin is awful it's all blotchy and dry looking probably malnutrition
It's nothing fancy, just retinol, niacinamide and azelaic acid

New vlog up. Have not watched it yet but I imagine she thought about which thumbnail to choose for a week or so... and she went for the one where she looks malnourished and a bit crazy. Good choice! 👎🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why would a person with no real job that rarely leaves the house need to use hello fresh ? she is not a busy person

Reactions: 4
The camera all set up for the "dancing scene" with her exploited child but it was hazed over so even Rhiannon must have noticed how much of a dick she looked and they flairy dungarees 🤮🤮

For 50% of the vlog she isn't even in frame so you see her scary collarbones and shoulders. D is always perfectly centered though

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.