Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact we've got nothing more to pass comment on than her child just goes to show how much she is using Delilah for content.

Reactions: 3
The girl talks like a robot and acts up to the camera it's pathetic

I could say a lot more but I won't because I don't exploit kids , unlike Rhiannon

I don’t think it was a planned pregnancy
It deffo wasn’t planned. She had her own flat then Doug moved in. They had plans to move into a new flat but that fell through so however they still needed to be out of their current flat by a certain time.

They moved into Dougs parents house for a few months while they found a new flat and then before they moved into the new flat she fell pregnant. It was deffo an accident because it was so random and unexpected. No one is going to plan to have a baby when they are living in their partners bedroom at their parents house ….

Also if you see the vlogs before that they enjoyed travelling and if they didn’t fall pregnant they deffo would have traveled and enjoyed life so much more. Rhiannon was so much happier , productive and energetic before having Delilah. Her becoming a mum has just turned her into a shell of her former self. She’s so lazy , dull & unproductive now.

I’m interested to see where her channel goes in the future when she can’t use her child as content anymore ….

I think it was ? because for some reason she thought she wouldn't be able to have kids so she slacked of on the contraceptive...funny how now she has the content kid she makes sure her contraceptive is fully 100% locked in safe
I doubt it was planned it seemed like a complete accident. They both wanted kids so it was a happy mistake. I’m sure many women who want children worry that they might not be able to however it doesn’t mean they just randomly get pregnant to make sure ….

Rhiannon was so young obviously old enough to have a baby but she could of done so much more in life while they were child free. Doug still goes out and about with his friends but Rhiannon has become a broken , straggly mess of a person

Reactions: 2
Someone in the comments said the world needs more Rhiannons 😂, why ? what does she do to contribute ? does she help out at the sally army ? no! does she volunteer and read to lonely patients in hospital?no! ..these people that come out with these daft comments are fkn deluded

It deffo wasn’t planned. She had her own flat then Doug moved in. They had plans to move into a new flat but that fell through so however they still needed to be out of their current flat by a certain time.

They moved into Dougs parents house for a few months while they found a new flat and then before they moved into the new flat she fell pregnant. It was deffo an accident because it was so random and unexpected. No one is going to plan to have a baby when they are living in their partners bedroom at their parents house ….

Also if you see the vlogs before that they enjoyed travelling and if they didn’t fall pregnant they deffo would have traveled and enjoyed life so much more. Rhiannon was so much happier , productive and energetic before having Delilah. Her becoming a mum has just turned her into a shell of her former self. She’s so lazy , dull & unproductive now.

I’m interested to see where her channel goes in the future when she can’t use her child as content anymore ….

I doubt it was planned it seemed like a complete accident. They both wanted kids so it was a happy mistake. I’m sure many women who want children worry that they might not be able to however it doesn’t mean they just randomly get pregnant to make sure ….

Rhiannon was so young obviously old enough to have a baby but she could of done so much more in life while they were child free. Doug still goes out and about with his friends but Rhiannon has become a broken , straggly mess of a person
I agree that it definitely wasn’t planned. They were only 23 and they didn’t have a stable place to live yet. It had never even been hinted at that it was in the near future. Rhiannon also loved having a laidback lifestyle and they travelled a lot together.
However, they were in a long term relationship and wanted kids in the future so went along with it. Doug didn’t seem too excited in the reveal but he never expresses himself much so it was hard to tell how he really felt.
Delilah was clearly wanted and is very loved so I’m in no way saying she wasn’t wanted but I’m certain that pregnancy wasn’t planned, It was very random. Also appears that Doug proposed as a result of them having a child together as that’s “the thing to do”. Will be 5 years in feb and not even a hint of planning. If she didn’t want a big stressful wedding she could have a simple ceremony in a registry office with a handful of close friends and family and not even put it on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think it was ? because for some reason she thought she wouldn't be able to have kids so she slacked of on the contraceptive...funny how now she has the content kid she makes sure her contraceptive is fully 100% locked in safe
If she didn’t think she could have kids and slacked with contraception thats the very definition of an unplanned pregnancy 😂

I agree that it definitely wasn’t planned. They were only 23 and they didn’t have a stable place to live yet. It had never even been hinted at that it was in the near future. Rhiannon also loved having a laidback lifestyle and they travelled a lot together.
However, they were in a long term relationship and wanted kids in the future so went along with it. Doug didn’t seem too excited in the reveal but he never expresses himself much so it was hard to tell how he really felt.
Delilah was clearly wanted and is very loved so I’m in no way saying she wasn’t wanted but I’m certain that pregnancy wasn’t planned, It was very random. Also appears that Doug proposed as a result of them having a child together as that’s “the thing to do”. Will be 5 years in feb and not even a hint of planning. If she didn’t want a big stressful wedding she could have a simple ceremony in a registry office with a handful of close friends and family and not even put it on social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

If she didn’t think she could have kids and slacked with contraception thats the very definition of an unplanned pregnancy 😂
Exactly , that's why I think Rhiannon secretly wanted a kid or her contraceptive would have been 100% like it has been from Delilah's been born.They didn't really travel much they only went to Spain once lol and Scotland camping I think ?

I believe Rhiannon deliberately got pregnant to probably trap Doug and have a kid for content ..she was literally sofa surfing anyway going between her mum and dad's for years it seemed a unstable upbringing she had so maybe she just wanted a kid and a "normal " family future life

Last edited:
Yes I know that's the definition lol but me thinking she slacked of her contraceptive isn't a 100 guarantee that she did that's just my opinion..so that's why I used the question mark

Her interaction with followers is shocking she only shares when a vlog or AD is due, can't people see this ?

Exactly , that's why I think Rhiannon secretly wanted a kid or her contraceptive would have been 100% like it has been from Delilah's been born.They didn't really travel much they only went to Spain once lol and Scotland camping I think ?

I believe Rhiannon deliberately got pregnant to probably trap Doug and have a kid for content ..she was literally sofa surfing anyway going between her mum and dad's for years it seemed a unstable upbringing she had so maybe she just wanted a kid and a "normal " family future life
They went to Spain twice , a cruise, camping , road trips and other little staycations. They didn’t travel loads but thats a lot of things for most people their age. I’m a little older than they were back then and I’ve not even been on holiday as an adult 😕 I know a lot of people go at least once a year.

I could have seen them doing so much more ! What they should do is go on holiday as a couple with no Delilah or Tom.

They went to Spain twice , a cruise, camping , road trips and other little staycations. They didn’t travel loads but thats a lot of things for most people their age. I’m a little older than they were back then and I’ve not even been on holiday as an adult 😕 I know a lot of people go at least once a year.

I could have seen them doing so much more ! What they should do is go on holiday as a couple with no Delilah or Tom.
It was only his grandparents house in Spain though they were hardly trekking the Australian outback lol ..where was the cruise to ?.His sister and her husband have did real proper traveling to Asia I think ? for months I remember Rhiannon talking about it in a vlog .They went to Glasgow without Delilah for 4 nights was it last month ?.I hope you get away on holiday your time will come 🤞.I'm just back from Sidari and I have mega holiday blues its going to take days for me to feel right again

It was only his grandparents house in Spain though they were hardly trekking the Australian outback lol ..where was the cruise to ?.His sister and her husband have did real proper traveling to Asia I think ? for months I remember Rhiannon talking about it in a vlog .They went to Glasgow without Delilah for 4 nights was it last month ?.I hope you get away on holiday your time will come 🤞.I'm just back from Sidari and I have mega holiday blues its going to take days for me to feel right again
They stay at their grandparents house whenever they go to Spain but it’s still a holiday to another country and they get to save money on accommodation. I couldn’t see Rhiannon out in the Australian outback no and I wouldn’t be interested in that either it’s not my kinda holiday.

Dougs family seem to be that type of family that are always travelling. His parents and sister are always on a trip somewhere and it seems like Doug was lucky enough to do it a lot as a child.

Doug has always loved the outdoors so he goes camping and hiking with his friends. Obviously that doesn’t seem like Rhiannon’s things so I wouldn’t expect her to tag along but if they didn’t have Delilah they would have traveled together so much more or with friends like they did for one of the Spain trips. They are limited to what they can do together along with a child. Melissa and her partner are out enjoying life. They are married and they seem to travel loads they don’t have any children yet. I feel like that would have been Doug and Rhiannon if she didn’t suddenly end up pregnant...

I always found Rhiannon and Doug to be such an odd couple … it makes me wonder if they didn’t have Delilah would they still be together. Doug is attractive, chilled , fun , care free , loving , affectionate and just young at heart and Rhiannon is just this odd looking rat faced woman , who sulks at everything, complains about the most mundane things, seems to be unwell 24/7, she’s so dull , Cold, boring and lives in her own little selfish bubble.

Doug seems to have no say in anything! Rhiannon is all me me me. Where’s dougs books up on that bookshelf she finally got up after how many years ! When they first moved in they went to ikea Doug saw a book shelf he liked and said it would be good for their books meaning his and hers but no Rhiannon turned down that idea. Everything in the house seems to be Rhiannon’s choice. Rhiannon’s a vegetarian but Doug eats meat so both Doug and Delilah have to eat fake meat and veggies at home. They probably don’t even have sex Rhiannon probably complains that she’s too poorly 🙄 they just seem like such an odd pair. Dougs so adventurous and outgoing and yet Rhiannon is such a hermit homebody…. Even when she stayed at her friends house with a bunch of other friends for a few nights she seemed like such the odd one out 😕 they were all having fun and Rhiannon was just being so weird and antisocial. They were all drinking and I swear she opted for her water bottle instead. Then they went out drinking and Rhiannon was saying that she doesn’t like drinking anymore and blah blah blah it’s like why the hell did You go then ??? She doesn’t even fit in with her own friends she’s that boring. It’s embarrassing …

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
They stay at their grandparents house whenever they go to Spain but it’s still a holiday to another country and they get to save money on accommodation. I couldn’t see Rhiannon out in the Australian outback no and I wouldn’t be interested in that either it’s not my kinda holiday.

Dougs family seem to be that type of family that are always travelling. His parents and sister are always on a trip somewhere and it seems like Doug was lucky enough to do it a lot as a child.

Doug has always loved the outdoors so he goes camping and hiking with his friends. Obviously that doesn’t seem like Rhiannon’s things so I wouldn’t expect her to tag along but if they didn’t have Delilah they would have traveled together so much more or with friends like they did for one of the Spain trips. They are limited to what they can do together along with a child. Melissa and her partner are out enjoying life. They are married and they seem to travel loads they don’t have any children yet. I feel like that would have been Doug and Rhiannon if she didn’t suddenly end up pregnant...

I always found Rhiannon and Doug to be such an odd couple … it makes me wonder if they didn’t have Delilah would they still be together. Doug is attractive, chilled , fun , care free , loving , affectionate and just young at heart and Rhiannon is just this odd looking rat faced woman , who sulks at everything, complains about the most mundane things, seems to be unwell 24/7, she’s so dull , Cold, boring and lives in her own little selfish bubble.

Doug seems to have no say in anything! Rhiannon is all me me me. Where’s dougs books up on that bookshelf she finally got up after how many years ! When they first moved in they went to ikea Doug saw a book shelf he liked and said it would be good for their books meaning his and hers but no Rhiannon turned down that idea. Everything in the house seems to be Rhiannon’s choice. Rhiannon’s a vegetarian but Doug eats meat so both Doug and Delilah have to eat fake meat and veggies at home. They probably don’t even have sex Rhiannon probably complains that she’s too poorly 🙄 they just seem like such an odd pair. Dougs so adventurous and outgoing and yet Rhiannon is such a hermit homebody…. Even when she stayed at her friends house with a bunch of other friends for a few nights she seemed like such the odd one out 😕 they were all having fun and Rhiannon was just being so weird and antisocial. They were all drinking and I swear she opted for her water bottle instead. Then they went out drinking and Rhiannon was saying that she doesn’t like drinking anymore and blah blah blah it’s like why the hell did You go then ??? She doesn’t even fit in with her own friends she’s that boring. It’s embarrassing …
I agree ..Iooks wise though I think they are both ugly especially Rhiannon she looks like Roland rat, she is probably holding him back and if he hadn't got trapped he could have moved onto someone else that would enjoy rock climbing, cycling ect like him

She's like a cross between Roland rat and afghan hound

• Haha
Reactions: 1

i wonder if she suffered with PPD? I wonder as D was a really hard baby. I agree, she just seems so lost.

Seen this on another thread reminds me of Rhiannon ...when was the last time she posted last week ? and was I correct in hearing her say she is doing "vlogtober" , well Rhiannon doing a vlog every 2 or 3 days and getting into a ridiculous flap is not vlogtober, for you to call it that you need to post every day and you no it will turn into a disaster as you won't follow through with your commitment it will be excuses about something or other 🤯🤯
Screenshot_20220913-142623.png

Hi guys, I'm doing Vlogtober but I've decided to make it a bit easier on myself so instead of vlogging every day I'm gonna vlog on the 1st, then the 31st October but even then that might be tough for me so I might just do novlogtober instead where I just read ten books a day and do duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's getting warmed up to come out her cave like Michael Bublé to cash in on Oct Nov Dec AD rev..that's a week since she posted anything 😮

• Haha
If she does vlogtober she will probably take November off to relax after all the hard work she’s done / prepare for vlogmas in December

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.