Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way her and Doug interact is so strange.. sometimes it's like she's his mother?!

Reactions: 3
Imagine walking with your mum to school not knowing that she’s secretly filming you and then posting it online for strangers. So weird.
I believe influencers become desensitised to it and don’t realise how odd it is.
My daughter is the same age and I noticed once when I went to get my phone out to take a pic or video of her she notices and looks confused or hurt that I was going to do that without her knowing(which is understandable, imagine if you were having a conversation or doing something privately and looked up to see someone was filming you) so I make sure to ask her if it’s ok that I take a pic etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Also no way I’m even showing the colour of my kid’s uniform when people already know my address and can figure out local schools.

Reactions: 4
Her dungarees look massive on her and her feet look huge as there’s nothing of her.
To me it looks like she’s been having blood tests because of the marks on the crook of her arms.
Where did you see marks on her arms ? She has big feet anyway she’s like a size 7 and she’s only 5ft5 the same height as me and I’m a 5

Where did you see marks on her arms ? She has big feet anyway she’s like a size 7 and she’s only 5ft5 the same height as me and I’m a 5
The second photo in her most recent Instagram post.
I’m a size 7 of a similar height. I wouldn’t say I have big feet, hers just look out of proportion.

I’m wondering if maybe she’s properly unwell with something :(
There is nothing that would cause that kind of weight loss and anorexic appearance, even if she had the most severe gastric issues. She wouldn't be going for leisurely strolls in dungarees. She'd be in bed suffering, vomiting 10 times a day and drinking nutritional shakes and electrolyte drinks to keep weight on. Also, if you are unwell for long periods the body latches on to calories making it less likely that you will become that skin and bone. There is nothing that screams chronic illness about Rhiannon. This is just my opinion as a chronically ill person with a paralysed stomach.

Reactions: 1
She said in last night’s vlog that she’s been suffering with her mental health since she was around Delilah’s age, surely someone would’ve done something and if she’s so self aware then she would’ve gotten help much sooner? I don’t know, I just thought childhood mental health was taken a lot more seriously especially if we’re talking about a 6/7 year old.

I’m also pretty sure she reads this thread.

She has chronic reluctance to do her "job" what does she do all week from 9 till 3? is she going to kill herself in the gym she's like a hunger strike victim there are loads of thin beautiful women Kate Bekinsdale, Amber Heard they don't look ill with it, Rhiannons face is distorted she looks like a bloke from a 70's music video and her hippie hairstyle is awful .If she's suffered from that age it doesn't paint her mum in a good picture because why didn't she notice and get her daughter help ?

Amber and Kate are not underweight, Rhiannon is easily a stone underweight why is a loved one not addressing this ?

Last edited:
It annoys me when she puts "wholesome " in the title.Whats wholesome about exploiting your daughter and making money from her

Reactions: 4
She's probably just lost a bit of weight due to stress - it's not been long since her grandma died and it's not uncommon to be off your food after a shock and berevement. We never really see her with cheese or eggs or anything that might bulk her up so it's not surprising she's so slim.

Reactions: 3
She was skin and bone before her elderly gran died she's clearly not eating enough

She's not slim she's very underweight

I have a friend who has always been naturally super thin. She went to her gp and even they were like good luck gaining weight! So Rhiannon could just be naturally thin, however! I think I’ve heard her talk about wanting to gain weight in the past but she has never even tried! I’ve seen super skinny ppl try to gain weight, and she isn’t doing any of it. So I think she says that so people don’t comment on her weight that much in the comments but for me it just seems like she has a severe eating disorder.
Maybe I’m wrong but nobody says they want to gain weight and then drop down to an XXSmall, how awful...

The second photo in her most recent Instagram post.
I’m a size 7 of a similar height. I wouldn’t say I have big feet, hers just look out of proportion.
5’5 with size 8 and I swear my feet don’t look big or anything. I think her feet are normal but because she is soooo thin they just stick out even more :/

Just looking through her Instagram, and I never say this, but she really did look her best when she was pregnant. She looked so healthy, her hair was great, and she was so active for a pregnant person! What happened to that Rhiannon?!

Last edited:
"welcome back to another vlog this will be ...this will be " all she does is repeat is she going bat tit crazy ?

Just looking through her Instagram, and I never say this, but she really did look her best when she was pregnant. She looked so healthy, her hair was great, and she was so active for a pregnant person! What happened to that Rhiannon?!
Believe it or not, having a child isn't always the 'best thing' that can happen to a person. Perhaps the answer to your question is in your comment itself.

Rhiannon isn’t maternal. Rhiannon isn't a good mum. A good mum doesn't post pictures and videos of their child's most intimate moments on the Internet for all to see. A good mum doesn't exploit their child. A good mum doesn't sell their child's soul to the Devil. A good mum doesn't put their child at risk of harm. A good mum safeguards their child.

Rhiannon was never meant to become a mother. That was her demise.

Reactions: 8
As I know Rhiannon reads here, I wanted to post something.

I joined this thread because I was frustrated at the beginning of this year. So many empty promises and disingenuous content.

But after being a part of this thread for a few months, I’ve noticed that this place is not a healthy place to be. It is extremely toxic and judgemental.

Rhiannon is a human. She’s a mother, someones daughter.

Whilst I think it’s valid to throw shade on her work ethics, constantly commenting on her parenting abilities and looks is extremely triggering for me. I will be removing myself from this platform.
see ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Believe it or not, having a child isn't always t
he 'best thing' that can happen to a person. Perhaps the answer to your question is in your comment itself.

Rhiannon isn’t maternal. Rhiannon isn't a good mum. A good mum doesn't post pictures and videos of their child's most intimate moments on the Internet for all to see. A good mum doesn't exploit their child. A good mum doesn't sell their child's soul to the Devil. A good mum doesn't put their child at risk of harm. A good mum safeguards their child.

Rhiannon was never meant to become a mother. That was her demise.
She probably only had Delilah for content , as soon as she's was born she has been exploited

And used to promote Rhiannons income

I don’t think it was a planned pregnancy
I think it was ? because for some reason she thought she wouldn't be able to have kids so she slacked of on the contraceptive...funny how now she has the content kid she makes sure her contraceptive is fully 100% locked in safe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.